Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The stairs were troublesome being on the top floor with a large suitcase. Rooms were clean, but bathrooms and kitchen could have been cleaner. Good breakfast! Great stay overall.

Hey! Thanks very much for your comment, it really helps us improving the hostel. We clean the bathrooms and the kitchen three times per day to have them ready for our customers but for sure we will work even harder so it's perfect next time you stay with us. Enjoy, The Astor Victoria Team

This hostel is all about location! Few minutes walk to the Victoria Line (Pimlico), 15 minutes walk to westminister/London and close to Victoria Station. If you are aware of noices from doors, beds and people this is not a place for you, but if you are okey with this and just need a place to sleep at night it is brilliant! Loved the staff, especially the girl with the nosepiercing=)

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Norway

Hey, Thank you very much for the comment! we hope to see you next time in London :) Enjoy, The Astor Victoria Team

I really enjoyed my stay. It is clean, the staff is very nice and I had everything I needed. The best was the Location! I could walk to nearly every attraction in less than 15min.

The staff tell us very poor information about the place to eat/to enjoy the night. noisy rooms

Was a great stay! The area is perfect and the staff is amazing. We had so much fun and felt perfectly safe.

• 28th Feb 2014

A very high standard, well located near major tube line.

i really like it... the staff was very very nice and helpful. they provided many things for free like padlockers and internet and luggage store :) i would stay there again

• 27th Feb 2014

Perfect location, good wifi reception, cool staff. The breakfast is fine, the shower is pretty small but the room is fine.

They even printed out my ticket for free!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Latvia

Fabulous. To stay in central London for £14 was ace. Friendly staff. Decent beds. And a good vibe. The only thing that wasn't true was the "continental breakfast" they claimed to give you, what it was, was a kitchen you could use yourself and toasters microwaves etc. you did get free bread and hot chocolates/cups of tea though. Very close to victoria coach and tube station.

• 25th Feb 2014

Fantastic location for Victoria Station and only 30-45 mins walk to most of the sites. Comfortable beds, good lock ups for valuables. Breakfast was good. Wi-fi signal could be improved on

I stayed at the Astor Victoria and my five friends and I were able to get a room all together which was great. The breakfast provided was pretty standard: rolls, cereal and coffee/tea. The only issues I found were that when we checked in they only had one key card so we all ended up sharing one key for our room and that there were only 2 outlets in the room. This made it a little hard to fully charge any devices. They could have a short term fix for this by providing power strips in the rooms.

• 21st Feb 2014

This is an excellent hostel and one that I return to again and again!

Hey there, Thank you very much for your words, we are glad you enjoy every time you stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future. Enjoy, The Astor Victoria Team

Great Hostel!

The hostel is one of the best I have ever been, if not the best! The location is great, the hostel is always clean and the people working there amazing. They are helpful, polite and always smiling. A really great place.

would stay there again!

Hey, thank you very much for leaving a comment! We hope to see you next time you come to London. Enjoy, The Astor Victoria Team

Breakfast was very weak in my opinion. Not enough plug sockets in the facilities.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Excellent Service and facilities. Unexpected breakfast is awesome!!!

Hey, thank you very much for the comment, we are very glad you liked the hostel! Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Astor Victoria Team

Nice hostel in a good location (close to supermarket and underground, and 30 min walking to westminster). But the showers and toillets are shared, and not mutch of a party atmosphere.

• 18th Feb 2014

Hey, thank you very much for you comment. Our rooms are actually listed as shared facilities so people know beforehand the bathroom will be outside the room upon arrival.We promote partying as much as we can but mostly outside the hostel since we are located in a residential area and we have to keep the noise down after 11pm. Although our kitchen is open until 12am for our guests convenience where they can drink,socialize etc. We hope to see you next time in London! Enjoy,The Astor Victoria Team

Astor Victoria is a great hostel. Comfortable and clean. Location is perfect for both inward/ onward travel out of London thanks to the close proximity to the transport hub of Victoria Train/ Coach Station. I've stayed a few times and always had the same great experience. The free breakfast is good. The staff are always friendly. As usual will stay again!

Hey! Thank you very much for taking a few minutes leaving a comment, we much appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Astor Victoria Team