Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The hostel was a great place to stay while I was between rents on flats. lot's of useful facilities such as the living room area, the kitchen and plenty of toilets and shower rooms. Only complaint was the noise coming from the living room area on the party/film nights. I don't think there's much need to have the volume that high and it goes on until quite late - I could hear all the words from a floor up! To be fair these nights only account for 2 days of the week (Saturday and Sunday).

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Scotland

I've been twice here. Friendly staff, clean, central and good price.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Romania

Hi there! Thank you so much for coming back again, we always enjoy seeing a familar face. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. We hope to see you again in the future! lots of love, the Astor Victoria family xx

Had clothing stolen from my locker which was padlocked (can get your hands through the gaps). Noise from traffic on road could be reduced with double glazing. Noise from floor in room above was very bad. Wouldn't go back.

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so sorry that you had clothing stolen from your cage. We always suggest to see reception and fill the incident report in cases like that. Concerning the noise we always try to improve our standards of facilities, so many thanks for your tip. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

The hostel is quite hard to find...But it is convenient to stay near Victoria station. And everything is okay

I really enjoyed my stay. My only problem is that I didnt stay longer!

• 17th Feb 2015

Hey there! Many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're really glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Come to see us again at anytime you like, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The facilities in this hostel were great. Especially in the shower room. Water was hot enough, the water pressure was high, and each shower room was wide. I often complain about shower rooms when staying at hostels or hotels in Europe, but I didn't have any dissatisfaction in this time. And this hostel has many useful facilities such as washing machine, hair dryer, and kitchen. Of course staffs are so friendly and kind. I wanna stay in this hostel again.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're really happy that you've found the hostel enjoyable, as well as the facilities. Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Hostels around London... You can get scammed and your stay may turn into nightmare - please beware and choose wisely (I've been to 4 different). ASTOR HOSTEL VICTORIA = ASYLIUM - everything you may need. Once you're inside you get the feeling that everything is there to meet your requirements and that somebody pays attention to every detail just for your comfort. This place is better than my own home. Highly recommended!!! Thank you guys

Hey There! Thanks a lot for the time spent to leave us an amazing feedback! We're so delighted that you've had such an incredible time here with us, enjoyed the atmosphere and the facilities. Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The location is great! Very close to the Victoria Station! The staff is friendly and helpful! I'd definitely recommend it! :)

• 16th Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really glad that you've had a positive stay and you would recommend the place! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Hostel!

I only stayed one night here, but the staff were very helpful and my room was clean and comfortable. I thought the Netflix room was a great idea, comfy sofas and a movie night once a week with free hot chocolate and popcorn was really nice. The kitchen was really clean and had everything I needed, loads of fridge space. The breakfast was fine, and the fact that the money goes to charity was great. Location was great as well, 10 mins from Victoria station! Overall, a really nice stay :)

Hey there! thanks a lot for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you've had such a memorable experience with us! It's always our aim to offer a comfortable stay to our guests. Many thanks as well for your help with breakfast. Even a small contribution can mean a lot! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good location, near to the centre! The staff was very polite and helpful!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Hey there! Many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so delighted that you found the location enjoyable and appreciated the staff. Can't wait to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

In my opinion, when you go to a hostel, you know that you are going to share bedroom with other people (except if you go with many friends), but this needn´t be a problem because you already know it. The marvelous thing was drinking beer with different people in the cantine, playing poker... you can make new friends easily! Thehostel is near the city center, so you can go on foot without spend too much money on the subway or buses. We enjoyed a good stay there! :)

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so happy that you had a positive stay with us, found your stay so enjoyable. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very nice place, I was in a room with a friend, a room for 8 the cheapest, very nice bed,clean toilettes and nice breakfast. Location is good too, 25 min from Westminster. Supermarkets near, and a kitchen if you need. Stuff very helpfull. Liked it so much :)

• 15th Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so glad that you had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

So, it was fine, but I wasn't impressed with the directions given to me when I arrived about where to go...especially after a long journey and being jetlagged, I didn't enjoy lugging both of my cases up the narrow stairs and then finding out that was the wrong staircase. I was completely wiped by the time I managed to get to the room. Thankfully, at this point, the desk guy helped me. So I can say they were nice, even if they weren't fantastic with details right off the bat.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're happy that you've found everything fine overall and we apologize for the wrong staircase! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very very very good experience :) Good atmosphere : the first thing I see in a hostel is how it gets closer to my house :D And this respected the familiar atmosphere I look for :) Good staff, very funny. Most of them Italians like me :) I didn't like so much toilets bu it's ok, the rest was good. Nice Kitchen and good living room where I spent most of the time working on my laptop. It's very nice the movie room, similar to a cinema, with big screen. Excellent location, close to Victoria :)

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us such a positive feedback! We're really happy that you've had a memorable stay with us, enjoyed the atmosphere. Concerning the toilets, we're always improving our standard of cleanliness so thanks for your opinion. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great hostel Super clean, safe, great staff and athmopshere Also nice location

• 13th Feb 2015
  • juanma011
  • Uruguay

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so glad that you've found the hostel clean and safe and enjoyed the staff and the atmosphere. The location is great and we hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Beautiful!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The sockets were located near the bottom beds only so it's really uncomfortable if your bed is the top:)

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We always suggest to see reception for any possible issue that could happen. Next time we can provide you an extension for your plugs! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

So the location is good because it is right by the Tube stop and a major tube/railway stop so it is very easy to get around. The rooms are very warm and there is only two showers per floor (at least 15 people per floor). However, it isn't that bad, if your like me and wanna a good location and don't need a 5 star facility this hostel is perfect.

Hey there! many thanks for the time spent to leave us a comment. We're really happy that you've found the location convenient and your stay enjoyable. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

The location of the hostel was perfect! I loved my stay at Astor Victora. If I could point out some things that could have made my stay even more better, it would be the toilets. Sometimes they weren't clean and there was no more toilet paper. And the sinks in the toilets were so small it was a little inconvenient when washing my hands. Other than that, I had a pleasant stay at Astor Victoria!

Hi there! many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you loved your stay here with us. We appreciate that you point out something, we're always improving our standards of cleanliness and for the next time we suggest you to see reception for any issue that could happen, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

i think there should be a shelf in bathroom. that will be more convenient for us to put our clothes or toiletries. one night there were someone very noisy in the kitchen (i remembered it was friday) it was already 2 am, but they were still shouting and drinking. i knew there was a game and everyone enjoyed it, however, i think you should told them to lower their voice when it's very late at night. i had a great time here, except that night.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you've had a nice stay with us. We're always improving our cleanliness standard, so thank you for your tips. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!