Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I thought this would be loud and chaotic. It was not. I stayed in a four bed dormetory on a Monday night. It could be louder on the weekends The rooms are very clean. This is possibly the cleanest hostel I have stayed in in my 35 years. Bring ear plugs because the house is loud and you can hear people in the hall ways. Great staff. Would stay again, but my age will restrict that. :) I did not have the breakfast, so no comment. Takes some 5-10 minutes to walk to the tube (Victoria/Pimlico)

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Norway

Hey! Many thanks for your positive feedback! For us it's a pleasure. Waiting to see you again, even for a coffee! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Very good staff. Excellent value for money and fantastic location.

Hi There! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Hope to see you again here in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria. Love, Astor Victoria Family!

We really enjoyed my time at Astor Victoria Hostel. It was just one night but my girlfriend and I spent a really good time there. It was very comfortable and clean. Good value for money. Score 10!

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Hey there! Thanks for the nice words and for the positive feedback. We hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

The staff was very helpful at helping us find food and getting everything we needed for the bar crawl. Friendly, too! :)

• 1st Oct 2014

Hi there! Thanks for the positive and excellent feedback! Waiting to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug. Astor Victoria Family!

The best thing about this hostel was the staff and in particular one member named dan. He was extremely helpful, accommodating and friendly. The rest of the hostel was quiet disappointing with very small rooms where belongings couldn't be stored safely. The toilet and showers were often broken and there was very few for the amount of people staying there.

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We have recently went into all the rooms and added new latches to the cages so every cage can lock properly. We have also gone into both buildings fixing all plumbing issues so all our showers and toilets are up and running properly. I hope your family enjoyed the surprise of you coming home early! Thanks for the shout out (: We hope to see you here again, all the best. Dan @ Astor Victoria

I return to Astor Victoria as its a good place to stay local to the attractions, staff are helpful, only Staff need to respond to raised concerns with a follow up. Otherwise good overall.

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you keep coming back to us! We aim to fix any issues raised to staff as quickly as possible, sorry if this one slipped by! Hoping to see you again in the future, lots of love, Astor Victoria

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next » last »