Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Best Hostel I've ever been in, supplies you with everything you can dream off including an actual delicious breakfast for just a pound!

• 4th Aug 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback. Everybody here is so thrilled to hear such nice words!! We always work hard to make sure you guys have an excellent stay being aware that if you need something we're here to help. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Awesome & Excellent .

Hey there, many thanks for taking the rime to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a good time with us.That's extremely nice of you! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

IT WAS VERY GOOD! I LOVE THE FEMALE STAFF, ESPECIALLY THE BLONDE 1

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. Our female staff is wondering which blonde did you like better since we have several! Lol Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

It's a good hostel although the price is more than I was use too (but maybe that's just London prices). The room was great. They had a fan in the room which helped drown out unwanted noises and kept it relatively cool. They also give everyone their own storage containers with locks (you have to ask for a lock and put down a deposit they return at the end of your stay) under your bed. Only bad part was there were not enough toilets and they were often clogged.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a good time with us. We do our best to guarantee a nice night sleep to ours people, next time feel free to see reception for any issue that could happen!! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!!

This hostel genuinely goes out of their way to make sure the guests have an enjoyable stay which is appreciated! The breakfast is amazing, of the hundreds of hostels I've stayed at around the world this was the best! I loved the section of spreads and toasted muesli !!

Hey there, many thanks for taking the rime to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a good time with us. Our aim is to guarantee a good night sleep in a positive environment being aware if you need something we're here to help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

My stay was good aside from the fact that it seemed like only 3 people were supposed to be booked into the room I was staying in (based on the name cards), but when I woke up there were two additional randos snoring on bunks in the room. I'm not sure how they got in, but it seemed pretty sketchy. On the plus side, the staff helped me find my laptop charger so that was quite nice.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Bath was very poor. Especially drainage condition was very poor. Other things were very good. Such as location, kindness, atmosphere, and so on.. Thank you.

• South Korea
  • All Male Group, 25-30

안녕하세요! 소중한 리뷰 진심으로 감사드립니다. 먼저, 화장실 이용에 불편을 드려 정말 죄송합니다. 저희는 24시간 리셉션으로 어떠한 문제점도 말씀해 주시면 즉각적으로 처리하려고 노력하고있습니다. 또한, 하루에 4번이상 화장실을 체크하며 청결에 신경을 쓰고 있습니다. 더욱 더 노력하는 아스터가 되도록 하겠습니다. 감사드리며 좋은하루 되세요^_^

Just two comments about what I didn't like: no elevator and really uncomfortable small stairs, impossible for a girl with heavy luggage to go up. Incredibly hot in the room so I couldn't sleep during the whole night. all other things were good (location, breakfast, staff, rooms)

• Russia

Hi there, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately because of the nature of our building there are limitations to what we can change. If your luggage is too heavy never hesitate to ask a member of the staff they are here to help and provide you with a great stay! We have fans in all the rooms and working windows, we understand in the summer rooms can get hot but we can always add another fan to help. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Lots of love, Astor Victoria

Ventilation needs to be improved in the rooms.

• India

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We have at least one fan in every room, in order to guarantee a good ventilation. For the next time we suggest you to ask another extra fan at reception if the room is too hot. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

I was looking for a central hostel in London that also was quiet and Astor Victoria delivered. Whilst there are activities, incl pub crawls, on daily the hostel is also respectful of those who might not want a lively night out. The hostel team do a good job of keeping noise down after 9, for respect of their neighbours and I guess for other guests. Pimlico tube station is only a two minute walk away and the Victoria line connects easily with all London attractions.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a great time with us. We do our best to guarantee a nice night sleep to ours people!! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!!

I was in 8 mixed dorm and it was the top floor of the building, 4th floor. Even though I had only my backpack, stair was hard, very steep and narrow. If someone who has luggage and reserved 8 mixed dorm, i am sure that it is impossible to bring luggage by stairs... And I had a shower and shocked. The drain was blocked..with many of hairs.. I dont know why it is so dirty because they said the staff usually clean facility four times a day..Astor's cleaness is the worstest i've had. Breakfast bad.

안녕하세요! 답글에 앞서, 화장실과 샤워룸이 청결치 못했던 점 진심으로 사과드립니다. 저희는 항상 청결에 신경을 쓰고 있고, 혹시 어느 곳이라도 청결하지 않다면 24시간 리셉션에서 불만사항을 받고 즉각 처리하도록 노력하고 있습니다. 숙소에서 묵는 동안 불편을 드려 정말 죄송합니다. 더욱 더 샤워룸 청결에 신경쓰는 아스터가 되도록 하겠습니다. -아스터 일동드림-

This hostel was one of the best ones I've ever stayed at. It has practically everything you can expect from a hostel, very friendly stuff and the place itself is very nice and clean. No need to write anything long, just go and make your own London experience here! :)

• Czech Republic

I had a really nice time there. Staff was great, very helpful and friendly. Location is perfect. I'll definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 29th Jul 2015

Hey there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a good time with us and enjoyed the location. Inside Westminster council and on a 20 mins walkable distance from the main attractions, we also find our location unbeatable. Our staff is so thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

This was my second time staying at Astor Victoria. It is a good hostel and I would stay there again. The staff are very helpful, and the location near Victoria Station is so convenient!

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We have to agree we love our location too. With two underground stations, museums, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey , The Eye, Trafalgar and so much more. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a nice compliment! We hope you enjoyed yourself in the magical city of London. Big hugs, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good vibes, friendly people and clean common areas, but the lockers underneath the beds are short, so it's hard to store thick bags in them.

• 29th Jul 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a positive stay with us, enjoyed the atmosphere and the common facilities. The cages underneath the beds are good for the most of backpacks and normal suitcases so it seems quite strange that it was hard to store bags inside! Hope to see you back in London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I have tried many hostels in london and europe and this is really the best hostel ever, everything is clean and very nice atmosphere.

• Jordan

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're thrilled to receive such a good comment and we're delighted to hear it was the best hostel ever for you. We work hard to please everybody and to offer a stunning service to our guests being aware that if they need something we're here 24hrs to help! Can't wait to see you again in the future, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very friendly, helpful and attentive!

• Lithuania

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us. We always give our 100% to offer you a good night sleep in a nice environment. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The location was amazing. Max 25 minute walk to majority of attractions, right next to Pimlico tube station. The staff was very helpful, anything you need just ask. The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. Would not book again for this reason. Showers do not drain and you are standing in dirty bath water. They have a laundry room. 4 euro to wash and 1 euro to dry. However the drier does not dry, clothes come out damp after 90 minutes.

Hi there, Thank you taking the time to leave a review. Our washrooms are common facilities that are shared with everyone. We do clean our bathrooms 4 times daily. If you had any problems with the cleanliness feel free to contact reception and we would be happy to clean it up for you! Thank you for letting us know, our laundry room just got serviced. We hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels and Lots of love, Astor Victoria

You can't beat its location, esp if you decide to travel around London: coach and rail stations r really close. Bathrooms are a bit small, but regularly cleaned. The only downside is the stairs. I stayed on the 5th floor so it was a bit tiresome to go up and down stairs all the time. Staff is great, they always introduce themselves and answer all your questions. Free stuff is a big plus (printing, adaptor, locker, etc). Breakfast's also good. Didn't take part in the activities but seemed nice.

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed the location, which we find unbeatable inside Westminster council. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a good compliment! :) Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!

Great environment, room lockers don't fit smaller locks. Rooms are very clean and bathrooms are clean enough. Very helpful staff and the recommended activities are great

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're thrilled to receive such a good comment! We work hard to please everybody and to offer a stunning service to our guests being aware that if they need something we're here 24hrs to help! Can't wait to see you again in the future, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!