Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

This hostel is clean and the staff are friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends :)

Thank you very much! We will be so happy to welcome you and any of your friends back! Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Team

The hostel was clean, although some of the toilets weren't. The room was comfortable, but there were only two wall sockets, which is not enough for a 4 bed room. The location was great, but I found the room a bit too expensive, having stayed at another Astor hostel just one month ago which was a lot cheaper and the toilets cleaner. Also, they didn't have a 'maximum 2 bread rolls' policy for breakfast.

The hostel is very good for yough people, good service facilities and location. The only thing that I didn't like was that they gave us diferent rooms even when we made the reservation for three people. For the rest I do recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Location is fantastic. 5-7 minute walk from tube

Toilets and shared showers weren't the cleanest, breakfast is quite basic, a lot of stairs to the top floor!

Hey there, thank you very much for taking your time rating the hostel, feedback is really important to us. We are sorry if you did not find the cleanliness as good as you expected. Our lovely staff work hard to keep everything as clean as possible, specially now that the hostel is full everyday and there are so many people using the facilities at all times. However we will make sure everything is perfect if you decide to return to Astor Victoria. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The team

This is a nice hostel in a great location with super friendly staff. However, the beds (at least the one we had) are really uncomfortable. Upgrade those and it'll be awesome!

Really friendly staff, nice free breakfast, easy to make friends, great location, wifi available everywhere

Good hostel in a central location. Staff are reasonable and downstairs kitchen area has a good atmosphere. Just have to deal with the staircases!

Everyone was very helpful when needed and had a very favorable luggage policy compared to another London Hostel we visited. A bit disconcerting that there was a warning in our room to not drink the tap water. Only place on our visit where we encountered such a warning.

• 28th Jun 2014

Good location, friendly staff. The standout was definitely the amount of valuable information posted on the walls including transport information to each airport with estimated costs and times!

there's just two plugs in the room. Wifi was great. Hostel staff was alright. cleanliness was good. about 15mins to 20 mins walk to victoria station, but you can take bus 24 to get there.

A decent hostel in a good part of London. However it wasn't the cleanest, it felt a bit cramped, and the breakfast was crazy and often ran out. One staff member, who checked me in, was super friendly; the others really didn't seem to bother. I'd stay at the Queensway instead next time.

Great hostel, friendly staff and great location! I highly recommend Astor Victoria to anyone looking for a hostel to stay in while visiting London!

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Norway

One of the staff is very nice, thank you. Other staff just so so. Toilet has too little space. Shower facilities need to be improved, I try three: one is too little water, one is too hard to open, one is even cool water...the breakfast is only bread

the reception lady named Dres (i think) was excellent, very helpful.

Hey there! Thank you very much for the comment and for the cheescake :) We hope to see you next time you come to London! Enjoy, Dreis

Great hostel in such a cute area! I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone needing a place to crash in London.

Thanks for the great review! We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future!! The team @ Astor Victoria

This was a nice hostel but a little pricey for the overall standard. The 24 hour check-in was great and staff were accommodating with my delayed arrival time. It was easy to find and get to places from and was on a quieter residential street which was great.

Hey there! Thank you very much for taking your time rating us. We hope to see you next time around. Cheers, The Astor Victoria Team

I like this hostel best in London It's placed in calm and easy to access tube and 24 hours bus and also providing breakfast :) I was happy and had a nice journey in here ;)

The hostel was in a nice neighborhood. We stayed in June an the rooms were a bit too warm, even with the window open and fan on.

Hey! Thank you very much for rating us, we really appreciate it. We are very sorry about the issue with the heating. Warm nights are not usually common in London so normally it's more than enough with just opening the window to keep the rooms fresh. We hope to see you in the near future and will sure everything is perfect for you guys. Cheers. The Astor Victoria Team

Loved my stay here and would recommend it to anyone travelling to London within a heartbeat. Free WiFi, use of their locker system and also use of a hair dryer and straightener were added benefits!

Hey! Thank you very much. We loved the fact you came back afterwards! Having returning guests is always a pleasure. We hope to see you next time you come to London. Enjoy the rest of Europe! :) Cheers, The Team