Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The hostel is just a 5 minute walk from Pimlico and 20 minutes from Big Ben. The bathrooms were very clean most of the times, and although the hostel was pretty full, I always found a vacant shower or toilet when I needed one. Breakfast is provided, so are hairdryers and lockers. Staff is helpful and friendly, rooms are locked with key cards and therefore pretty secure. If you're on a budget this is for you.

Hey There! Thanks for such a positive feedback! we're so glad that you had a nice stay, and you will always be welcome here @Astor Victoria! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

I would expect a shelf on the wall next to each bed

Hi! Thanks for the reported issue, we're constantly thinking about improvements, and for us is really important guest's opinion. See you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria! Lot of love, Astor Victoria Family.

The place was nice overall, the only thing I couldn't accept is the dirty bathroom and the obstructed shower! It was horrible and disgusting having a shower in a 30cm of dirty water. Moreover the bathroom's floor was also completely wet as well as my shoes!

Hey There! Thanks for the time spent to leave your feedback. We really suggest you to report any issues to the reception next time, in this way we can fix as much as we can! Waiting to see you again, in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

bathrooms were pretty dirty, showers were completely stuffed up with hair. I guess this is also guests' fault but a deeper cleaning would definitely help. walls were also pretty thin so any kind of noise was to be heard

Actually I like it very much, maybe they need to improve their WiFi signal in the kitchen and upper floors. But it is a good hostel and have a good staff, really helpful.

Hey! Thanks for the positive feedback. See you next time in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria! Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Very nice place, unfortunately I didn't stay more days

Hey! Thanks for the beautiful feedback. Anytime you want to be back, you'll welcome! Love, Astor Victoria Family!

It was very pleasant place to stay! The breakfast was good, and the atmosphere too. Althought going to the 4th floor was kinda challenging, a lot of stairs!! but the rooms and everything else were good.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Hey there! Thanks for the nice feedback. Since we're in a historical building, we can't do otherwise! Wait to see you again, in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

super clean and very well managed,

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Hey there!! Thanks very much for the positive feedback and for the feelings! Hope to see you again soon in the lovely London, @Astor Victoria Family!

Very good hostel which will use in the future if prices remain around the same level

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Hey! many thanks for the nice feedback!! So we will wait for you in the future here @Astor Victoria Family!

Nice location, good breakfast. I would recommend this hostel.

Hey there! thanks for the nice feedback. We're glad that you would recommend it! Can't wait for your next staying in the lovely London. Astor Victoria Family

The rooms were very clean as well as the kitchen and facilities! The atmosphere was so good that I'll be back by january.

Hi There! Many thanks for the excellent feedback! Can't wait to see you in January, in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Love, Astor Victoria Family!

At the confirmation of the booking, we received an email telling that we will be dispatched in different room, and I answered that it was the reason (to be in the same room) why we choosed this hostel... and finally we were in the same room, but it seem that a lot of people met this problem as we saw discussions at the reception. We had no problem and the location of the hostel was perfect, with a breakfast and some facilities like cash machine for example.

Hey there! Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate. Sometimes is impossible to please everyone asking to be in the same room, but we do our best! Waiting to see you again in the lovely London, @Astor Victoria. Big Hugs, Astor Victoria Family.

The staff was always smiling and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay here thanks guys!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Hey! many thanks for the awesome feedback, all the best for you. You're always welcome @Astor Victoria Family!

첫 호스텔 이용인데... 엘리베이터가 없는 걸 빼면 모든 것이 완벽!! 너무 인기있는 호스텔이라... 총 6박 중 3박만 같은 방, 그리고 매일 방을 바꿔야 한다는 사실에 너무 우울했지만... 너무 친절한 스태프들이 매일 짐을 날라주어 힘 들지 않았어요 ㅎㅎㅎ 너무 행복했던 기억 가지고 돌아가요~ 다음에 또 런던 올 때 다시 가고 싶어요!! 24번 버스가 있어 편했고... 세인즈버리도 가까워서 좋았어요~ 무엇보다 스태프들이 진짜 짱~~!! Thanks, all astor victoria staff!! I'll be missing you all~!!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Hey! Thanks for the nice words! Waiting to see you again in the lovely London @Astor Victoria Family!

Staying in Astor Victoria was wonderful! Great location, easy to find from Victoria train or coach station ! The bathrooms were clean, and the staff were so helpful. Only thing : if you are a germaphobe bring or buy plastic silverware for breakfast! Everyone uses then cleans their own dishes, so I would recommend bringing your own. Altogether, I would highly recommend this hostel and stay here again !

Hey there! Thanks for the awesome review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay here at Astor Victoria! We would love to have you back next time you're in London! Lots of love, the team @ Astor Victoria

Pretty average hostel. I stayed in a 6 girl dorm,bunk beds. Wifi was pretty poor quality, but it was enough to check your emails and post some pics. There was a common room downstairs that most people were sitting in just to use the wifi. Breakfast was average, rolls (if you were there early enough) and then toast. It was really unsanitary though, you have to wash your own dishes and I never trusted the person who washed theirs before I used them. Bathrooms- average. Staff- friendly. ATM.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Hey There. Many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

the location is good, and the quality is nice. It's a good choice to live in when traveling around London. The only point I was not satisfied is the bathroom. It's quite small and offer nothing with gel.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Hey there! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're sorry if you find the bathroom small, but we're in a historical building. Waiting to see you again, in the lovely London. Big Hugs. Astor Victoria Family

Staffs are very nice and good location and breakfast too. The door is too noisy whenever it closes and sometimes toilets are not properly flushed. It's too narrow for big luggage. Even though there were some small problems, the staffs were really willing to help me. It covers all drawbacks. Recommended this hostel.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Also, thank you for bringing the door and toilet issue to our attention. We have had our maintenance fix those issues! Hope to see you next time you are in London. All the best, the team @ Astor Victoria

The good thing was breakfast included. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was a bit squeaky but still comfy. One window in my room didn't have any curtain so it was very bright in the morning.

Hey! Thanks for your feedback! We care about the opinions of our guests for having the ambition to always improve! We didn't know about the window without curtain, we will provide soon a new one! Thanks again and waiting for you soon in the beautiful London. Astor Victoria Family

Really good hostel, super friendly and helpful staff, breakfast included, central location for a good price (for London), what more could u ask for!!

Hey there, thanks for the great review. Our staff is always here to help whenever needed. Our location is perfect and close walk to most London attractions! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and would love to have you back next time you're in London. Lots of love, the team @ Astor Victoria