Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Everything was perfect, we can't complain about any aspect, thank you so much!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review. We are glad our hostel could meet your needs. We always want to ensure that our guests have the best possible time here in London! Cheers, Astor Victoria family x

It's a nice, clean hostel, but I went with a friend. We booked like months ago and they putted us in 2 seperate rooms... That was a bit stupid, because there were a lot of people alone so they could put them together and us together. But they fixed the problem after one night. :)

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We would like to highlight that if you book a dorm you aren't guaranteed to be placed in the same room. Obviously we try to keep guests together if they contact us in advance. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great location and close to most of the main attractions. The staff was really friendly and I would definitely recommend staying here. The bathrooms were cleaned daily as well as the kitchen.

Thank you for the positive review! We try hard to ensure that everyone has the best possible stay here at Astor Victoria. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Much love, Astor Victoria family x

Great environment, great location and price! Just two small details: the power sockets in my room (room 40) are not making good contact (used with power adaptor); the internet is not good, it keeps disconnecting and is not very fast (i think in a hostel full of young people is worth an upgrade)!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Hi there thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience with the wifi, unfortunately the week you arrived the entire area of Pimlico was effected by it. We hope that this didnt compromise your stay with us. We try our best to ensure all our guests have the best stay possible. Hopefully we will see you again in the future.

I had a great time at the hostel, full of young and cheerful people who were also very respectful, no loud noises in the middle of the night or anything like that. The staff was just awesome, really nice and helpful, and the hostel itself is definitely in good shape. If I really have to be picky, the wifi was a bit flaky, but hey, it was free!

• 13th Mar 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're really happy and proud that you've had a more then positive stay with us. We apologize, last week there was an issue with our internet provider, it wasn't our fault. Now it's all sorted. Hope to see you again in the lovely London with us, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Amazing! Only paying £20pppn, I wasn't expecting much, but Astor Victoria really go above and beyond! The staff were great and there were loads of unexpected facilities like printing and fridge space, the showers were warm and the whole place was clean and warm and inviting. Thank you!

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really delighted that your stay here has exceeded your expectations. We're really proud of that. We'll see you again in the magical London at anytime, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The best Hostel in London, the position is strategic (10 minute walking and you are in the real center of London) great atmosphere and also very nice staff.

• 12th Mar 2015

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really delighted and proud that your stay here was comfortable. We'll see you again in the magical London at anytime, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Overall this was a really nice place. My room was kept clean and the beds were very comfy. The only drawback I had with this place was the wifi service; I specifically picked a place that said they had free wifi-they had wifi it just didn't work. It was constantly kicking me off of the wifi and no matter where I was I could never get a good connection. Overall a very nice, convenient, central place with nice staff; I just wish the wifi had been better. I would definitely stay there again though.

• 11th Mar 2015

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience with the wi-fi, unfortunately the week you arrived the entire area of Pimlico was effected by it. There wasn't much we could do. We hope that this didn't compromise your stay with us. Hope to see you gain in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Brilliant staff and atmosphere. Loved everything about the place! Definitely coming back!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We loved having you as part of our family for your stay in London. Safe travels, lots of love Astor Victoria family x

The staff at Astor Victoria was so helpful. Whenever I'm back in London I will stay there.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We always enjoy hearing that our guests had a great time staying with us. We cant wait to see you again soon in the future! Big Hugs Astor Victoria family x

I thought that the place was decent, and the staff was phenomenal. However, I thought that the dorms could have been nicer. It was quite cold and the door was difficult to open and close.

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you've had a nice stay with us. We're always improving our cleanliness standard, as well we're under facilities's maintenance at the moment, so thank you for your tips. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good hostel good location but very bad wifi

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience with the wi-fi, unfortunately the week you arrived the entire area of Pimlico was effected by it. We hope that this didn't compromise your stay with us. Hope to see you gain in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great hostel. The room layout was perfect in our 8 bed hostel.

• 9th Mar 2015

I found the room rather small and didn't like the fact that I couldn't open the window since someone in the room smelled really bad. Staff was friendly and location ok.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Hey there, many thanks for the time left to leave us a feedback. We're sorry about your roommates, there's not much that we can do about it and furthermore is something which has nothing to do with our hostel's categories. We always suggest to see reception for any inconvenience that could happen, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Amazing stuff, made you feel right at home and comfortable in such a new setting

• 7th Mar 2015

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really delighted that your stay here was comfortable. We're really proud of that. We'll see you again in the magical London at anytime, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

In a safe, quiet neighborhood between Notting Hill and old London where the touristy sights are. Greenwich is a bit far. Corner store and Pimlico station nearby. With the Tube it's easy to get anywhere in London. No lockers, and four rooms share two toilets and two showers. Did not have to wait or wait long to use the bathroom.

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed the location! Just for your information we have free lockers in reception for valuables, they're for free and always under control. Furthermore you have cages in the room for the luggage! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

surprisingly spotlessly clean very friendly and helpful staff, always chatty basic breakfast, but with plentitude of everything even if you're the last one there small rooms, but I guess that's the case of English architecture in general) definitely recommend to stay there

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at Astor Victoria! We always try to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time and a great experience. We hope to see you again in the future. Much love, Astor Victoria family x

Had to catch an early Gatwick Express so location was top. I arrived without reservation and they were not able to check me in - they made me use the computer in the lobby to book a bed! Seriously!? Room was basic and pretty tight. Shower in the room was out of order so had to use one of the very few on the floor. Double-glazing would be good to keep the traffic noise away. Overall, place could be cleaner and showers and toilets really need improvement! There's better places to stay at in London

• 4th Mar 2015

great hostel

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy that you've had a great time here. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Really enjoyed my stay at Astor Victoria. People were nice and lockers under the bed made it a lot easier. Unfortunately there were some toilet problems (out of order for a little) and one of the showers was always boiling hot, but there were other toilets and showers so I wasn't bothered. Very easy to get to from Vic Station!