Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The best Hostel in London, the position is strategic (10 minute walking and you are in the real center of London) great atmosphere and also very nice staff.

• 12th Mar 2015

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really delighted and proud that your stay here was comfortable. We'll see you again in the magical London at anytime, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Overall this was a really nice place. My room was kept clean and the beds were very comfy. The only drawback I had with this place was the wifi service; I specifically picked a place that said they had free wifi-they had wifi it just didn't work. It was constantly kicking me off of the wifi and no matter where I was I could never get a good connection. Overall a very nice, convenient, central place with nice staff; I just wish the wifi had been better. I would definitely stay there again though.

• 11th Mar 2015

Brilliant staff and atmosphere. Loved everything about the place! Definitely coming back!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We loved having you as part of our family for your stay in London. Safe travels, lots of love Astor Victoria family x

The staff at Astor Victoria was so helpful. Whenever I'm back in London I will stay there.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We always enjoy hearing that our guests had a great time staying with us. We cant wait to see you again soon in the future! Big Hugs Astor Victoria family x

I thought that the place was decent, and the staff was phenomenal. However, I thought that the dorms could have been nicer. It was quite cold and the door was difficult to open and close.

Good hostel good location but very bad wifi

Great hostel. The room layout was perfect in our 8 bed hostel.

• 9th Mar 2015

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at Astor Victoria! We always try to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time and a great experience. We hope to see you again in the future. Much love, Astor Victoria family x

I found the room rather small and didn't like the fact that I couldn't open the window since someone in the room smelled really bad. Staff was friendly and location ok.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Amazing stuff, made you feel right at home and comfortable in such a new setting

• 7th Mar 2015

surprisingly spotlessly clean very friendly and helpful staff, always chatty basic breakfast, but with plentitude of everything even if you're the last one there small rooms, but I guess that's the case of English architecture in general) definitely recommend to stay there

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

great hostel

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy that you've had a great time here. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Really enjoyed my stay at Astor Victoria. People were nice and lockers under the bed made it a lot easier. Unfortunately there were some toilet problems (out of order for a little) and one of the showers was always boiling hot, but there were other toilets and showers so I wasn't bothered. Very easy to get to from Vic Station!

I hope there can be a little shelf for putting stuffs in the shower room.

Many facilities were broken (toilets were clogged, window wouldn't close in rooms, etc). However, there was a very good kitchen and the staff was delightful to work with!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great location, fantastic staff

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Austria

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy that you've enjoyed the location and liked the staff. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

You could clean up the showers, and maybe add some instructions for foreign visitors who have never seen a tap without a handle (like "rotate the outer ring for water, and the inner one for temperature" or something) otherwise everything was really nice :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you've had a nice stay with us. We're always improving our cleanliness standard, so thank you for your tips. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

It was my first experience in a hostel and I would sourely do it again, I loved my staying there, the facilities are very clean, the staff is really nice and the atmosphere is really good, I sincerely recomend it.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. We appreciate the kind words and are thrilled you had a great stay here with us. We always try to make sure everyone has the best time when visiting. We hope to see you again in the future! lots of love, team Astor Victoria family xx

Without a doubt one of the best hostel I've been. Near to Pimlico underground station and near to lots of touristic points (some of them are possible to go on foot).

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you've found this place like one of the best hostel you've been, we're really proud of that! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Awesome ! I only spent two nights but the staff is really really friendly and helpful. The location is great, within walking distance of Victoria Coach station, close to Westminster Palace too. Wealthy area but the hostel is still cheap. The staff can provide basically anything for free: adapters, locks, sim cards, you can also print stuff. Cool kitchen too, I definitely recommend this place =D

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're delighted that you've found the staff friendly and helpful and you would recommend this place. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I've been twice here. Friendly staff, clean, central and good price.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Romania

Hi there! Thank you so much for coming back again, we always enjoy seeing a familar face. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. We hope to see you again in the future! lots of love, the Astor Victoria family xx