Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The location of the hostel was perfect! I loved my stay at Astor Victora. If I could point out some things that could have made my stay even more better, it would be the toilets. Sometimes they weren't clean and there was no more toilet paper. And the sinks in the toilets were so small it was a little inconvenient when washing my hands. Other than that, I had a pleasant stay at Astor Victoria!

• 12th Feb 2015

Hi there! many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you loved your stay here with us. We appreciate that you point out something, we're always improving our standards of cleanliness and for the next time we suggest you to see reception for any issue that could happen, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

This was definitely a good hostel for the money. The rooms were small, but definitely serves their purpose and the lockers as well as safety lockers in the lobby were helpful. The only issue we had was that we booked rooms separately so that we could pay separately and we all ended up being split up the first night. But we were able to get put together the second night, so no big deal!

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We would like to highlight that if you book a dorm you aren't guaranteed to be placed in the same room. Obviously we try to keep guests together if they contact us in advance. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good stay, friendly staff

Hey there, thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Really good place if you wont to stay some days in London, muy buen lugar si queres pasar algunos dias en Londres

• Argentina

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you've had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Cold water in the showers....

• 6th Feb 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. We are always working to improve our standard of cleanliness, so we appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I definitely had a positive experience. Bedroom was very hot and stuffy but otherwise everything was great. Bathrooms were always conveniently located for any room, great kitchen/breakfast atmosphere with a small donation for a breakfast of toast, spreads, and cereal, with all guests pitching in by doing their own dishes. Nice roommates, staff was extremely helpful with their knowledge of the area and recommendations! overall great experience!

• 6th Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so happy that you had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Staffs are incredibly, unbelievably nice. However, waters at shower room didn't run hot after 9am, it was bit cold in the room. Except the facts i enjoyed staying at Astor Victoria.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so glad that you had an enjoyable stay. We apologize for the issue with the cold shower, unfortunately we had a problem with the boiler during last week, but now everything is sorted. We suggest to see reception for any problem that could happen during your stay, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big hug, The Astor Victoria Family.

Lovely people at the desk who were more than willing to answer questions about the city. Great environment for meeting new people as well. Only downfall were some of the bathrooms were dirty - could be cleaned on a more consistent basis.

• 5th Feb 2015

Hey there, thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. We are always working to improve our standard of cleanliness, so we appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

they are really friendly, it was my first time be in hostel i had many idea before but i will repeat it again

• 4th Feb 2015

I'm a Spanish girl. I've been two weeks at this hostel and I like it. The staff is very nice and they always helped me with all. The zone is very nice, quite and very well connected with victoria station and pimlico. I recomend this hostel. Thank you for all. My experience have been very good.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Spain

Hi there, many thanks for your time left to leave us a comment. We're really glad that you've had such a good time here, you enjoyed the location and found the staff very nice! Hope to see you again in London, whenever you want, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good place, full of joyful people. Next to the London Victoria station and thousands of other places to visit!

• 2nd Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so glad that you had a memorable stay and enjoyed the Vic's company. Can't wait to see you next time in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Extremely welcoming and helpful staff, assisted me with every request and answered all my questions with a smile. Great atmosphere and very clean.

• 1st Feb 2015

Hi there! Thanks a lot for the excellent feedback. We're really delighted that you had such an amazing time in here. It's really important to know that our guests were satisfied with their stay. Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great Location! Polite and helpful staff. Very slow check-in service. Street door occasionally left open (unsafe wasn't it for the location). Very poor facilities: small room, old furniture, no safes in rooms. Very crowded hostel. COLD SHOWER. Cheap for London standards, though.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We apologize for the issue with the cold shower, unfortunately we had a problem with the boiler during last week, but now everything is sorted. We suggest to see reception for any problem that could happen during your stay, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Room was way too small, everything is quite old, staff was nice, location was good

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really glad that you liked the staff, found the location enjoyable. Next time feel free to see us at reception for any issue that could happen. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

A real problem to get a towel. Nice staff really open-minded and helpfull. Good activities Great kithen

• 28th Jan 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're happy that you've enjoyed the activities and facilities, found the staff knowledgeable. We have plenty of towels. Next time come to see reception to get one! Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Definitely the best hostel I've been so far!!! I've stayed here several times and I've always felt welcome. Excellent location and really good facilities, including two kitchens and a super cool movie room. But the best is by far the atmosphere and the staff, a bunch of amazing and genuine people from all around the world always willing to help with a big smile. So if you're looking for a fun and comfortable place to spend a weekend or a long holiday, Astor Victoria is definitely the place :D

Hey Arty Farty, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

I was on top floor with no lift, very tiring. Sink in room was leaking, smelled a little like mildew. Sad breakfast- sliced bread, cereal, and orange juice. Once reception didn't acknowledge me right in front of them, they kept talking to each other, kind of rude. Toilets tiny, run down and need to be cleaned more often. But...good wifi, good location, met a lot of cool people, hot showers.

For all floors I noticed the shower walls and floors were very mouldy, and in all the toilets on all floors I noticed the feminine product bins were overflowing. Other than this, the room was excellent, the bed and linen was comfortable and warm, and the kitchen was great. The bread ran out very quickly in the mornings though, so a few days I went without. Also, I noted the cereals were NOT stale, woohoo what a luxury for a hostel! Staff were excellent, always friendly and helpful. Thanks!

• 25th Jan 2015

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. We are always working to improve our standard of cleanliness, so we appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

The toilets were not cleaned as often as they should have been. The kitchen was a mess, it seems like it is too small for all the people that stays there. The room was comfortable and clean.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Chile

Although I made a one big reservation we were split on two grups. If my friends were lucky to get room big enough, our room was small as 8 person room. There was no hangers or wardrobe. We had to keep our jackets on shelfs. The staff was helpful, especially the British guy. Showers and common room little to small.