Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Staffs very helpful and nice and it is well located. Sometimes you will find the bathroom dirty and the showers and bathroom are really small. Nice clean bed.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us and found the location attractive. Inside Westminster area and on a walkable distance from the main attractions we also think it's unbeatable. Toilets and showers are cleaned by staff 4 times per day. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

This hostel is a very good one if you're traveling solo (like I am) and looking for people to meet. In the kitchen area they had a TV with Fifa going when I stayed there, and that's where a lot of people met before the pub crawl. The pub crawl ending at Ko Ko was a really good time, and it's great if you'd like to meet people and go out for a night.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your solo traveller experience with us! We try to create the best atmosphere ever in our hostel with our daily events as nights out with the staff, movies, games, free pancakes, pub crawls and dinners. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very friendly and helpful staff at the reception desk. They even remembered me from a previous stay here some three and a half months ago. A great place to stay when needing to get to Victoria station for early morning buses/trains.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We love so much our guests that we remember them even after ages!! Hahahahahah :) We hope you've had an amazing time with us and can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! x

Nice hostel altogether. The staff were really nice and very helpful. It's close to Buckingham Palace and the Victoria train station. Not enough bathrooms to accommodate the amount of people. My lock didn't work in the bins under the beds, even though it is a very common type of lock. It was kept fairly clean, but the bathrooms were not cleaned as often as they said they were (4 times a day).

Hey there, many thanks for taking the rime to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us. We have toilets and showers at every level, at least 2 toilets and showers for each level, excluding all the common areas. Sometimes you need a big lock for our cages, which you can hire here at reception for a small deposit! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I really like it here. The staff were incredibly helpful and also just good for a chat. The charity breakfast every morning is a nice touch. Laundry facilities always a plus at hostels, great kitchen facilities. Value for money is ok, it is London after all. The location is fine, two minute walk from tube station and that's all you need in London IMO. All in all I was very happy with my stay here. Would certainly go back next time in London

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you liked here and enjoyed your time with the staff. Our charity breakfast is quite popular and we're raising a lot of money for the Nepal emergency. We always work hard to make sure everybody can have a good night sleep in a positive environment. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Lovely hostel full of friendly people! I would have preffered a more central location (it was about a 20 minute walk to anything interesting) but subways and grocery stores were nearby. The shower didn't drain, but otherwise the facilities were great! Nice kitchen and common areas.

• 6th Aug 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a good time with us. Our aim is to guarantee a good night sleep and atmosphere being aware if you need something we're here 24hrs to help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Really friendly and staff, fun atmosphere. High quality.

• 6th Aug 2015

very clean, excellent and friendly staff, fully equipped place with hair dryers, straighteners, lockers...

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Vietnam

Hi there, Thank you for leaving a great review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us at Astor Victoria. Out staff is constantly working hard to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves. Along with everything you mentioned we also have a cash machine, free locks, adaptors, Netflix room, printing, computer, two full equipped kitchens and so much more. We hope to see you again in the future! Lots of love, Astor Victoria

Great hostel, lovely staff and extremely clean room and communal areas.

Hi there, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review with us. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We are constantly trying to improve Astor Victoria to make it even better! We hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Just keep doing what you're doing.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Hi there, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review with us. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We are constantly trying to improve Astor Victoria to make it even better! We hope to see you again in the future. Lots of love, Astor Victoria x

I had a fantastic time here. the beds were loud and there was a lot of road noise outside my room, but despite that I had a great time here and still got all the rest I needed. The atmosphere was great, it was so easy to meet new people and after hours most of the Hostel staff would hang out in the common area as well bringing everyone together. This was my first Hostel experience and I've yet to find another with an atmosphere as welcoming as this one.

• 4th Aug 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that your first hostel's experience was so memorable and with us! We try to create the best atmosphere ever in our hostel with our daily events as nights out with the staff but also movies, games, free pancakes, pub crawls and dinners. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good location close to Victoria station but this place made me claustrophobic. The rooms are small with no air conditioning. There are blower fans on the floor which are very noisy. Small shower rooms, toilets stinks.. I had to leave early in the morning and asked if I could get some breakfast with me but that was not an option.

Best Hostel I've ever been in, supplies you with everything you can dream off including an actual delicious breakfast for just a pound!

• 4th Aug 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback. Everybody here is so thrilled to hear such nice words!! We always work hard to make sure you guys have an excellent stay being aware that if you need something we're here to help. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Awesome & Excellent .

• Pakistan

Hey there, many thanks for taking the rime to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a good time with us.That's extremely nice of you! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

IT WAS VERY GOOD! I LOVE THE FEMALE STAFF, ESPECIALLY THE BLONDE 1

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. Our female staff is wondering which blonde did you like better since we have several! Lol Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

It's a good hostel although the price is more than I was use too (but maybe that's just London prices). The room was great. They had a fan in the room which helped drown out unwanted noises and kept it relatively cool. They also give everyone their own storage containers with locks (you have to ask for a lock and put down a deposit they return at the end of your stay) under your bed. Only bad part was there were not enough toilets and they were often clogged.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a good time with us. We do our best to guarantee a nice night sleep to ours people, next time feel free to see reception for any issue that could happen!! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!!

This hostel genuinely goes out of their way to make sure the guests have an enjoyable stay which is appreciated! The breakfast is amazing, of the hundreds of hostels I've stayed at around the world this was the best! I loved the section of spreads and toasted muesli !!

Hey there, many thanks for taking the rime to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a good time with us. Our aim is to guarantee a good night sleep in a positive environment being aware if you need something we're here to help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

My stay was good aside from the fact that it seemed like only 3 people were supposed to be booked into the room I was staying in (based on the name cards), but when I woke up there were two additional randos snoring on bunks in the room. I'm not sure how they got in, but it seemed pretty sketchy. On the plus side, the staff helped me find my laptop charger so that was quite nice.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Bath was very poor. Especially drainage condition was very poor. Other things were very good. Such as location, kindness, atmosphere, and so on.. Thank you.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 25-30

안녕하세요! 소중한 리뷰 진심으로 감사드립니다. 먼저, 화장실 이용에 불편을 드려 정말 죄송합니다. 저희는 24시간 리셉션으로 어떠한 문제점도 말씀해 주시면 즉각적으로 처리하려고 노력하고있습니다. 또한, 하루에 4번이상 화장실을 체크하며 청결에 신경을 쓰고 있습니다. 더욱 더 노력하는 아스터가 되도록 하겠습니다. 감사드리며 좋은하루 되세요^_^

Just two comments about what I didn't like: no elevator and really uncomfortable small stairs, impossible for a girl with heavy luggage to go up. Incredibly hot in the room so I couldn't sleep during the whole night. all other things were good (location, breakfast, staff, rooms)

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Russia

Hi there, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately because of the nature of our building there are limitations to what we can change. If your luggage is too heavy never hesitate to ask a member of the staff they are here to help and provide you with a great stay! We have fans in all the rooms and working windows, we understand in the summer rooms can get hot but we can always add another fan to help. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Lots of love, Astor Victoria