Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a 6 bed girls dormitory - there wasn't a tonne of space but there were shelves and cages under the bunks. Lots of toilets and showers which were kept pretty clean. Location was excellent, very close to the tube and within walking distance to central London.

Hey there, we're really happy that you enjoyed your stay here, it's our aim! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of love, Astor Victoria Family!

I only spent one night here, I needed a hostel that was close to Victoria Station so I could catch a flight to Gatwick airport early in the morning. All in all, I would say it's comfortable and it's very easy to get to. However be warned there isn't a elevator in this hostel, so if you have a backpack no problem, but if you're hauling a suitcase it's a bit of an exercise to get up to the floor you're assigned. Beds were comfy and the facilities were clean.

Hey there, many thanks for your positive feedback. You know, since we're in a historical building, there's nothing we can do about the elevator, but we're always ready to help people to get up the luggage to the floor! Wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

All perfect. Again at any time. Thumbs up.

• Austria

Hey There! Thanks for the fantastic feedback. Hope to catch you up as soon as possible in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Pubic hair on sheets. Extractor fan wouldn't turn off. Lack of plug sockets in room. Room card stopped working. The staff were lovely. The bed was comfy (once all the pubic hair was removed). The location is excellent.

• 10th Nov 2014

Hey There!! Many thanks for the positive feedback, we're glad that you had a confortable stay and found the staff lovely. For the next time, if you experience such issue as you described, don't hesitate to talk immeadiatly with the reception, they can help you. Wait to see you again, here in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Staff really nice and good atmosphere

• 10th Nov 2014

Hey There! Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love. Astor Victoria Family!

Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Hey There, thank you for the positive feedback! We're really glad about that. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Most of them were international, which isn't a bad thing except you would expect British staff in London. The beds were comfortable. There were 2 kitchens with all of the necessary materials.

Hi there, thank you for the nice feedback, it's really important for us having guest that were happy with the hostel! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

I'm a 31 years old women travel alone. Great location, easy to reach and safety. !

• 7th Nov 2014

Hey There, many thanks for the positive feedback, we're really happy that you enjoyed your time here. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love. Astor Victoria Family!

4 flor Without elevator. The wc are the worst, very small and not very clean, not even a shell to put your closes.

Hey There, thanks for the feedback. Concerning the building, we can't do anything since we're in a historical place without lift. All the rooms are furbished with shelves. Wait to see you again in the magical London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

I would recommend this place to those who want to meet new people and have a fantastic place in London to stay.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Hi there! Thanks for the excellent feedback. We're so happy that you met good people here. The vibrations are so positive! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love, Astor Victoria Family!

I had an exceptional stay at the Astor! The staff were amazing and a very big special mention goes to Dan, he was always going above and beyond his duties to make sure my stay was perfect! I would definately recommend this hostel to others! Thanks again to all the amazing staff at the astor!

• 5th Nov 2014

Hey There! Many thanks for the lovely feedback! We're so glad that you had such a good time here, it's our aim. Dan is really delighted about your mention! Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

This was my first time staying in a hostel, and it was a great start! I really enjoyed myself, the staff were really nice & helpful. The toilets and shower areas were kept nice & clean. I would highly recommend this hostel for the location, features, and staff. Thanks for a great introduction to hostel staying Astor Victoria!

Hey there! Many thanks for the excellent feedback, we're so glad that you enjoyed that much your time here @Astor Victoria! Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love. Astor Victoria Family!

We spend five days there and had a lovely time. We did not have any drawback, on the contrary, things worked out as promised which allowed us to have superb holidays.

Hi there, thanks for the positive feedback, we're really happy that you had a lovely time here, this is what we working for! Wait to see you again on your next time in the beautiful London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Prefect location: 5 mins walk to the Pimlio station and 10 mins to Victoria with very decent neighborhood. The room is clean yet not very spacious. The bathroom is very tiny but sufficient to take a shower. The breakfast is simple but nice. I mean for a hostel in city center with that kind of price, what do you expect? I won't hesitate to stay there again. :)

Hey! Thanks for the nice feedback! I think you've got the point and it definitely is an excellent value for your money! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love. Astor Victoria Family

I enjoyed staying here. Staff was very friendly. To be honest I did not find these much facilities in any other hostel so far I had stayed (kitchen, laundry, refrigerators). Rooms was clean. The locality is wonderful 4 minute walk to Metro station, very near to river Thames.

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always trying to be one step ahead of the competition by offering our guests a unique experience while staying with us. Looking forward to having you stay with us again(: Enjoy the rest of your travels, The team @ Astor Victoria

Nice hostel, good atmosphere and location!

Hey There, thanks for such a positive feedback! Waiting to see you again here in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Good hostel near a metro and bus station. You could also rent extra locks, keys and adapters and even borrow an umbrella. However, the breakfast was meager. You were advised to take only two sandwiches and there were just sweet spreads. Also other guests did not really take in account all the sleeping guests, but that's the disadvantage of a hostel. Also if you have a room faced to the street, you'll hear the loud noices from people smoking outside etc.

Hey! Thank you very much for the nice feedback. It's really important to us guest's opinions. We're sorry if your room was too loud, especially during the night. We hope you had a positive overall experience, by the way. See you next time, in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family

I liked the hostel a lot. Their movie room was where I spent most of my nights. The staff was super nice and helped me out whenever I had questions.

Hey! Thanks for the amazing review! We're so glad that you had such a good time here and for us it's a reason to do always better and better! Waiting to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love. Astor Victoria Family!

This place is okay. Pretty walkable to Big Ben and the London Eye. It's a very residential feeling area though. I'd say it's good enough for a short stay in London. I was there 3 nights and that seemed a bit long. There is a kitchen you can use to cook, the breakfast is ok, not great. And the cleanliness varied depending on when you were using the showers. They were cleaned daily so I triezd to use them in the early evening.

Hey, many thanks for the positive feedback, we appreciate. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. The Best. Astor Victoria Family!

Brilliant hostel albeit not that we'll located to shops and attractions, it still has easy tube and bus access to these. Loved the movie room with Netflix. Brilliant place to have stayed over Halloween and the kitchen is equipped for cooking a good feed. recommend this place

Hey there! Thanks very much for the super feedback! We're really happy that you enjoyed your time here. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug. Astor Victoria Family!