Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I only stayed one night here, but the staff were very helpful and my room was clean and comfortable. I thought the Netflix room was a great idea, comfy sofas and a movie night once a week with free hot chocolate and popcorn was really nice. The kitchen was really clean and had everything I needed, loads of fridge space. The breakfast was fine, and the fact that the money goes to charity was great. Location was great as well, 10 mins from Victoria station! Overall, a really nice stay :)

Hey there! thanks a lot for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you've had such a memorable experience with us! It's always our aim to offer a comfortable stay to our guests. Many thanks as well for your help with breakfast. Even a small contribution can mean a lot! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good location, near to the centre! The staff was very polite and helpful!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Hey there! Many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so delighted that you found the location enjoyable and appreciated the staff. Can't wait to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

In my opinion, when you go to a hostel, you know that you are going to share bedroom with other people (except if you go with many friends), but this needn´t be a problem because you already know it. The marvelous thing was drinking beer with different people in the cantine, playing poker... you can make new friends easily! Thehostel is near the city center, so you can go on foot without spend too much money on the subway or buses. We enjoyed a good stay there! :)

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so happy that you had a positive stay with us, found your stay so enjoyable. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very nice place, I was in a room with a friend, a room for 8 the cheapest, very nice bed,clean toilettes and nice breakfast. Location is good too, 25 min from Westminster. Supermarkets near, and a kitchen if you need. Stuff very helpfull. Liked it so much :)

• 15th Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so glad that you had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

So, it was fine, but I wasn't impressed with the directions given to me when I arrived about where to go...especially after a long journey and being jetlagged, I didn't enjoy lugging both of my cases up the narrow stairs and then finding out that was the wrong staircase. I was completely wiped by the time I managed to get to the room. Thankfully, at this point, the desk guy helped me. So I can say they were nice, even if they weren't fantastic with details right off the bat.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're happy that you've found everything fine overall and we apologize for the wrong staircase! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very very very good experience :) Good atmosphere : the first thing I see in a hostel is how it gets closer to my house :D And this respected the familiar atmosphere I look for :) Good staff, very funny. Most of them Italians like me :) I didn't like so much toilets bu it's ok, the rest was good. Nice Kitchen and good living room where I spent most of the time working on my laptop. It's very nice the movie room, similar to a cinema, with big screen. Excellent location, close to Victoria :)

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us such a positive feedback! We're really happy that you've had a memorable stay with us, enjoyed the atmosphere. Concerning the toilets, we're always improving our standard of cleanliness so thanks for your opinion. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great hostel Super clean, safe, great staff and athmopshere Also nice location

• 13th Feb 2015
  • juanma011
  • Uruguay

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so glad that you've found the hostel clean and safe and enjoyed the staff and the atmosphere. The location is great and we hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Beautiful!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The sockets were located near the bottom beds only so it's really uncomfortable if your bed is the top:)

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We always suggest to see reception for any possible issue that could happen. Next time we can provide you an extension for your plugs! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

So the location is good because it is right by the Tube stop and a major tube/railway stop so it is very easy to get around. The rooms are very warm and there is only two showers per floor (at least 15 people per floor). However, it isn't that bad, if your like me and wanna a good location and don't need a 5 star facility this hostel is perfect.

Hey there! many thanks for the time spent to leave us a comment. We're really happy that you've found the location convenient and your stay enjoyable. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

The location of the hostel was perfect! I loved my stay at Astor Victora. If I could point out some things that could have made my stay even more better, it would be the toilets. Sometimes they weren't clean and there was no more toilet paper. And the sinks in the toilets were so small it was a little inconvenient when washing my hands. Other than that, I had a pleasant stay at Astor Victoria!

• 12th Feb 2015

Hi there! many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you loved your stay here with us. We appreciate that you point out something, we're always improving our standards of cleanliness and for the next time we suggest you to see reception for any issue that could happen, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

i think there should be a shelf in bathroom. that will be more convenient for us to put our clothes or toiletries. one night there were someone very noisy in the kitchen (i remembered it was friday) it was already 2 am, but they were still shouting and drinking. i knew there was a game and everyone enjoyed it, however, i think you should told them to lower their voice when it's very late at night. i had a great time here, except that night.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you've had a nice stay with us. We're always improving our cleanliness standard, so thank you for your tips. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

This was definitely a good hostel for the money. The rooms were small, but definitely serves their purpose and the lockers as well as safety lockers in the lobby were helpful. The only issue we had was that we booked rooms separately so that we could pay separately and we all ended up being split up the first night. But we were able to get put together the second night, so no big deal!

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We would like to highlight that if you book a dorm you aren't guaranteed to be placed in the same room. Obviously we try to keep guests together if they contact us in advance. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good stay, friendly staff

Hey there, thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Really good place if you wont to stay some days in London, muy buen lugar si queres pasar algunos dias en Londres

• Argentina

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you've had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Cold water in the showers....

• 6th Feb 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. We are always working to improve our standard of cleanliness, so we appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I definitely had a positive experience. Bedroom was very hot and stuffy but otherwise everything was great. Bathrooms were always conveniently located for any room, great kitchen/breakfast atmosphere with a small donation for a breakfast of toast, spreads, and cereal, with all guests pitching in by doing their own dishes. Nice roommates, staff was extremely helpful with their knowledge of the area and recommendations! overall great experience!

• 6th Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so happy that you had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Staffs are incredibly, unbelievably nice. However, waters at shower room didn't run hot after 9am, it was bit cold in the room. Except the facts i enjoyed staying at Astor Victoria.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so glad that you had an enjoyable stay. We apologize for the issue with the cold shower, unfortunately we had a problem with the boiler during last week, but now everything is sorted. We suggest to see reception for any problem that could happen during your stay, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big hug, The Astor Victoria Family.

Lovely people at the desk who were more than willing to answer questions about the city. Great environment for meeting new people as well. Only downfall were some of the bathrooms were dirty - could be cleaned on a more consistent basis.

Hey there, thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. We are always working to improve our standard of cleanliness, so we appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

they are really friendly, it was my first time be in hostel i had many idea before but i will repeat it again

• 4th Feb 2015