Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Most of them were international, which isn't a bad thing except you would expect British staff in London. The beds were comfortable. There were 2 kitchens with all of the necessary materials.

Hi there, thank you for the nice feedback, it's really important for us having guest that were happy with the hostel! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

I'm a 31 years old women travel alone. Great location, easy to reach and safety. !

• 7th Nov 2014

Hey There, many thanks for the positive feedback, we're really happy that you enjoyed your time here. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love. Astor Victoria Family!

4 flor Without elevator. The wc are the worst, very small and not very clean, not even a shell to put your closes.

Hey There, thanks for the feedback. Concerning the building, we can't do anything since we're in a historical place without lift. All the rooms are furbished with shelves. Wait to see you again in the magical London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

I would recommend this place to those who want to meet new people and have a fantastic place in London to stay.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Hi there! Thanks for the excellent feedback. We're so happy that you met good people here. The vibrations are so positive! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love, Astor Victoria Family!

I had an exceptional stay at the Astor! The staff were amazing and a very big special mention goes to Dan, he was always going above and beyond his duties to make sure my stay was perfect! I would definately recommend this hostel to others! Thanks again to all the amazing staff at the astor!

• 5th Nov 2014

Hey There! Many thanks for the lovely feedback! We're so glad that you had such a good time here, it's our aim. Dan is really delighted about your mention! Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

This was my first time staying in a hostel, and it was a great start! I really enjoyed myself, the staff were really nice & helpful. The toilets and shower areas were kept nice & clean. I would highly recommend this hostel for the location, features, and staff. Thanks for a great introduction to hostel staying Astor Victoria!

Hey there! Many thanks for the excellent feedback, we're so glad that you enjoyed that much your time here @Astor Victoria! Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love. Astor Victoria Family!

We spend five days there and had a lovely time. We did not have any drawback, on the contrary, things worked out as promised which allowed us to have superb holidays.

Hi there, thanks for the positive feedback, we're really happy that you had a lovely time here, this is what we working for! Wait to see you again on your next time in the beautiful London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Prefect location: 5 mins walk to the Pimlio station and 10 mins to Victoria with very decent neighborhood. The room is clean yet not very spacious. The bathroom is very tiny but sufficient to take a shower. The breakfast is simple but nice. I mean for a hostel in city center with that kind of price, what do you expect? I won't hesitate to stay there again. :)

Hey! Thanks for the nice feedback! I think you've got the point and it definitely is an excellent value for your money! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love. Astor Victoria Family

I enjoyed staying here. Staff was very friendly. To be honest I did not find these much facilities in any other hostel so far I had stayed (kitchen, laundry, refrigerators). Rooms was clean. The locality is wonderful 4 minute walk to Metro station, very near to river Thames.

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always trying to be one step ahead of the competition by offering our guests a unique experience while staying with us. Looking forward to having you stay with us again(: Enjoy the rest of your travels, The team @ Astor Victoria

Nice hostel, good atmosphere and location!

Hey There, thanks for such a positive feedback! Waiting to see you again here in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Good hostel near a metro and bus station. You could also rent extra locks, keys and adapters and even borrow an umbrella. However, the breakfast was meager. You were advised to take only two sandwiches and there were just sweet spreads. Also other guests did not really take in account all the sleeping guests, but that's the disadvantage of a hostel. Also if you have a room faced to the street, you'll hear the loud noices from people smoking outside etc.

Hey! Thank you very much for the nice feedback. It's really important to us guest's opinions. We're sorry if your room was too loud, especially during the night. We hope you had a positive overall experience, by the way. See you next time, in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family

I liked the hostel a lot. Their movie room was where I spent most of my nights. The staff was super nice and helped me out whenever I had questions.

Hey! Thanks for the amazing review! We're so glad that you had such a good time here and for us it's a reason to do always better and better! Waiting to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love. Astor Victoria Family!

This place is okay. Pretty walkable to Big Ben and the London Eye. It's a very residential feeling area though. I'd say it's good enough for a short stay in London. I was there 3 nights and that seemed a bit long. There is a kitchen you can use to cook, the breakfast is ok, not great. And the cleanliness varied depending on when you were using the showers. They were cleaned daily so I triezd to use them in the early evening.

Hey, many thanks for the positive feedback, we appreciate. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. The Best. Astor Victoria Family!

Brilliant hostel albeit not that we'll located to shops and attractions, it still has easy tube and bus access to these. Loved the movie room with Netflix. Brilliant place to have stayed over Halloween and the kitchen is equipped for cooking a good feed. recommend this place

Hey there! Thanks very much for the super feedback! We're really happy that you enjoyed your time here. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug. Astor Victoria Family!

Nice and kind staff, great location and solid price...if I would be in London again I will stay here ;-).

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Hey there! we're delighted from your feedback! Hope to see you again as soon as possible, in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

I really enjoyed this hostel, it was reasonably priced for a central London hostel, the staff were really nice and helpful, met some great people there. The breakfast is modest but very good for being included in the price. You also get free coffee, tea and milk all day, free wifi, adaptors, blow driers, hair straighteners and much more, pretty much anything you need. Perfect location, clean beds, 24 hour hot water. I would stay here again for sure!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

Hey There, many thanks for the lovely words., we're so happy that you had such a great time here!! Can't wait to see you again in the magical London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The hostel is just a 5 minute walk from Pimlico and 20 minutes from Big Ben. The bathrooms were very clean most of the times, and although the hostel was pretty full, I always found a vacant shower or toilet when I needed one. Breakfast is provided, so are hairdryers and lockers. Staff is helpful and friendly, rooms are locked with key cards and therefore pretty secure. If you're on a budget this is for you.

Hey There! Thanks for such a positive feedback! we're so glad that you had a nice stay, and you will always be welcome here @Astor Victoria! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

I would expect a shelf on the wall next to each bed

Hi! Thanks for the reported issue, we're constantly thinking about improvements, and for us is really important guest's opinion. See you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria! Lot of love, Astor Victoria Family.

The place was nice overall, the only thing I couldn't accept is the dirty bathroom and the obstructed shower! It was horrible and disgusting having a shower in a 30cm of dirty water. Moreover the bathroom's floor was also completely wet as well as my shoes!

Hey There! Thanks for the time spent to leave your feedback. We really suggest you to report any issues to the reception next time, in this way we can fix as much as we can! Waiting to see you again, in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

bathrooms were pretty dirty, showers were completely stuffed up with hair. I guess this is also guests' fault but a deeper cleaning would definitely help. walls were also pretty thin so any kind of noise was to be heard