Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Very good location. Near from underground st ( pimlico ).

• Indonesia

Hey!! Thanks for the positive feedback. Hope to see you again here @Astor Victoria Family!

Hostel in great location, worth its money (very good price for the location). I enjoyed the bread rolls with pb&j for breakfast :) Bed was comfy, enough space to store away your luggage in the free storage "cages" underneath each bed. The only little 'complain' I have concerns the "bathrooms" - a bit weird to not have everything in 1 room (sink inside bedrooms, small toilet room and 1 other room where you could find 1 shower...but I guess that's because of the old-style buildings, so that's ok)

• 16th Oct 2014

Hello there! Thanks for the nice words about Astor Victoria. We're so happy that you had a pleasant experience here, waiting for your next time here in London, @Astor Victoria Family!

Everything is perfect in hostel astor victoria but one thing made me little bit disappointed. It is a Faucet in the shower room (Not in the toilet). Every faucet in the shower room except 2th floor is very hard to turn off and on.

• South Korea

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate it. Sorry about the faucet issue you had. We have had our maintance man take a look at the handles and he has resloved the issue. Hope the rest of your travels are going good and see you next time you are in London!! All the best, the team @ Astor Victoria

The hostel was quite noisy; thin walls, old creaky floors, the only way to close the door properly was to slam it. 2 relatively sleepless nights here. The front desk people were really nice, the hostel just needs updating. The cages under the beds were super squeaky, need a good oil. Some cages were broken and couldn't lock my stuff properly. Lots of little things adding up to make it not so nice.

Hello, Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We have gone into that room and put oil on the door and on the cages so they aren't squeaky anymore. About the floors we do apologize but this is a historic building and unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that. As well we have replaced all of our cages in the entire building to ensure our guests can lock up there valuables safely. Enjoy the rest of your travels! Lot of love, Astor Victoria Family!

I loved being there. It's a friendly atmosphere, and I will come back if I will need again of a Hostel.

• 15th Oct 2014

Hey! we're glad that you had such a good time here! Can't wait to see you again in the magic atmosphere of London. The best, Astor Victoria Family

Not a good atmosphere to chat with strangers. The location is good. The shower room is small and breakfast is not good.

Hey, thanks for you feedback. For the next time, if you want to report any issues at reception, we will be glad to help as much as we can, as our aim is to guarantee the best for our guests! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

I was impressed with how clean the hostel is, even with so many people moving up and down the stairs, and using its facilities. Also, the breakfast was basic, but nice, especially the warm bread rolls. The shower is great, and there are clean toilets in every floor as well. Maybe the only problem would be that the room was small for four people, but it should be fine if you get along with the other guys.

• 14th Oct 2014

Hi there! Thanks for the fantastic review. We're glad that you had such a good time here. Waiting to see you again in the lovely London. Lots of hugs. Astor Victoria Family

The staff there was so warm. Definitely stay there again when I am back to London.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Hey! Thanks very much for your positive feedback! we hope that you enjoyed your stay here. Waiting to see you again in the lovely London @Astor Victoria. Big Hug. Astor Victoria Family

A really convenient hostel right next to the Victoria station and close by to many attractions. ATM machine inside the hostel is a big plus!

Hi There! Many thanks for your nice feedback. We're really happy with your stay! See you soon, here in the lovely London, @Astor Victoria. Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Tiny rooms with no space to move. Big kitchen area. Overall was ok

Hi there, thanks for the time spent to leave your feedback. Wait to see you again here in the lovely London, @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

The 6 Female Room is really tiny, I did not notice anyone ever using a sink or a room shower, so I'd say it is extra, more space would be a plus. Floor showers could be more clean, though for me it was good enough since the hot water was running 24/7 and the stream was fine. Really good that they provide socket adaptors in the room and there were many sockets themselves so everyone could easily charge their gadgets. The location is perfect, less than 5 mins walk to Victoria. Would stay again!

Hey! Thanks for the nice and positive feedback! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The wifi wasn't very strong in the rooms and there wasn't an outlet by my bed, so I had to sit in the common room to charge my phone and use it. Overall, a good stay though.

• 10th Oct 2014

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback. I really recommend you to report any issues at the reception for the next time, in this way we can provide all the solutions that we have if you are in troubles with your stay! Hope to see you soon in the magical London, here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

I really enjoyed the stay in your hostel. Everything worked well and staff were really kind. I also liked the atmosphere and possibility to meet young people from different countries. The only thing that I could reproach is about shower. It was a little bit messy and full of hair so the water could not flow away properly. However this was just a detail and despite of this small problem, everything was really great and I am definitely going to visit your hostel again.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Hi there! Thanks for the positive feedback, we're happy if our guests are happy!! We would recommend you to talk with reception for any issues that could happen during your stay! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love! Astor Victoria Family.

We liked the hostel very much. The pros: great location, good neibourghood, two kitchens, was very clean. Cons: rooms next to showers (you have noise at every hour), and not enough toillets for all the people. The staff was very nice, and helpful. We would repeat!

Hello! Thanks for the nice feedback! Hope to see you soon here in the magical London, @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!!

Hostel was not very up-to-date. I was put in a room downstairs across from the kitchen, which was EXTREMELY loud at night. Plus the WIFI didn't work. I would suggest staying somewhere more central in London. Astor Victoria was nothing special.

Hey. Thanks for your feedback. For us is important understand the level of satisfaction of our guests. We have recently renovated our routers and the free Wi-Fi is all right around the hostel. Since we have a good neighbour policy, everything is quieten down no later than 12 pm. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Kindest Regards, Astor Victoria Family!

Very enjoyable stay. Staff lives here and the places is lively. Location and facilities were very nice. Would stay here again.

Hey! Many thanks for the positive feedback. We're glad that you had such a good time. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I had a really good stay here. The free breakfast was good and showers were decent. Was fairly clean and the under bed lockers were really great. Only problem was carrying my heavy luggage up 4 flights of stairs!

Hey! Many thanks for the positive feedback. We're sorry about the carrying up but since we're in a historical building there's no lift! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

I thought this would be loud and chaotic. It was not. I stayed in a four bed dormetory on a Monday night. It could be louder on the weekends The rooms are very clean. This is possibly the cleanest hostel I have stayed in in my 35 years. Bring ear plugs because the house is loud and you can hear people in the hall ways. Great staff. Would stay again, but my age will restrict that. :) I did not have the breakfast, so no comment. Takes some 5-10 minutes to walk to the tube (Victoria/Pimlico)

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Norway

Hey! Many thanks for your positive feedback! For us it's a pleasure. Waiting to see you again, even for a coffee! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Very good staff. Excellent value for money and fantastic location.

Hi There! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Hope to see you again here in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria. Love, Astor Victoria Family!

We really enjoyed my time at Astor Victoria Hostel. It was just one night but my girlfriend and I spent a really good time there. It was very comfortable and clean. Good value for money. Score 10!

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Hey there! Thanks for the nice words and for the positive feedback. We hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!