Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Ventilation needs to be improved in the rooms.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • India

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We have at least one fan in every room, in order to guarantee a good ventilation. For the next time we suggest you to ask another extra fan at reception if the room is too hot. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

I was looking for a central hostel in London that also was quiet and Astor Victoria delivered. Whilst there are activities, incl pub crawls, on daily the hostel is also respectful of those who might not want a lively night out. The hostel team do a good job of keeping noise down after 9, for respect of their neighbours and I guess for other guests. Pimlico tube station is only a two minute walk away and the Victoria line connects easily with all London attractions.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a great time with us. We do our best to guarantee a nice night sleep to ours people!! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!!

I was in 8 mixed dorm and it was the top floor of the building, 4th floor. Even though I had only my backpack, stair was hard, very steep and narrow. If someone who has luggage and reserved 8 mixed dorm, i am sure that it is impossible to bring luggage by stairs... And I had a shower and shocked. The drain was blocked..with many of hairs.. I dont know why it is so dirty because they said the staff usually clean facility four times a day..Astor's cleaness is the worstest i've had. Breakfast bad.

안녕하세요! 답글에 앞서, 화장실과 샤워룸이 청결치 못했던 점 진심으로 사과드립니다. 저희는 항상 청결에 신경을 쓰고 있고, 혹시 어느 곳이라도 청결하지 않다면 24시간 리셉션에서 불만사항을 받고 즉각 처리하도록 노력하고 있습니다. 숙소에서 묵는 동안 불편을 드려 정말 죄송합니다. 더욱 더 샤워룸 청결에 신경쓰는 아스터가 되도록 하겠습니다. -아스터 일동드림-

This hostel was one of the best ones I've ever stayed at. It has practically everything you can expect from a hostel, very friendly stuff and the place itself is very nice and clean. No need to write anything long, just go and make your own London experience here! :)

• Czech Republic

I had a really nice time there. Staff was great, very helpful and friendly. Location is perfect. I'll definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 29th Jul 2015

Hey there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a good time with us and enjoyed the location. Inside Westminster council and on a 20 mins walkable distance from the main attractions, we also find our location unbeatable. Our staff is so thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

This was my second time staying at Astor Victoria. It is a good hostel and I would stay there again. The staff are very helpful, and the location near Victoria Station is so convenient!

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We have to agree we love our location too. With two underground stations, museums, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey , The Eye, Trafalgar and so much more. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a nice compliment! We hope you enjoyed yourself in the magical city of London. Big hugs, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good vibes, friendly people and clean common areas, but the lockers underneath the beds are short, so it's hard to store thick bags in them.

• 29th Jul 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a positive stay with us, enjoyed the atmosphere and the common facilities. The cages underneath the beds are good for the most of backpacks and normal suitcases so it seems quite strange that it was hard to store bags inside! Hope to see you back in London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I have tried many hostels in london and europe and this is really the best hostel ever, everything is clean and very nice atmosphere.

• Jordan

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're thrilled to receive such a good comment and we're delighted to hear it was the best hostel ever for you. We work hard to please everybody and to offer a stunning service to our guests being aware that if they need something we're here 24hrs to help! Can't wait to see you again in the future, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very friendly, helpful and attentive!

• Lithuania

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us. We always give our 100% to offer you a good night sleep in a nice environment. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The location was amazing. Max 25 minute walk to majority of attractions, right next to Pimlico tube station. The staff was very helpful, anything you need just ask. The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. Would not book again for this reason. Showers do not drain and you are standing in dirty bath water. They have a laundry room. 4 euro to wash and 1 euro to dry. However the drier does not dry, clothes come out damp after 90 minutes.

Hi there, Thank you taking the time to leave a review. Our washrooms are common facilities that are shared with everyone. We do clean our bathrooms 4 times daily. If you had any problems with the cleanliness feel free to contact reception and we would be happy to clean it up for you! Thank you for letting us know, our laundry room just got serviced. We hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels and Lots of love, Astor Victoria

You can't beat its location, esp if you decide to travel around London: coach and rail stations r really close. Bathrooms are a bit small, but regularly cleaned. The only downside is the stairs. I stayed on the 5th floor so it was a bit tiresome to go up and down stairs all the time. Staff is great, they always introduce themselves and answer all your questions. Free stuff is a big plus (printing, adaptor, locker, etc). Breakfast's also good. Didn't take part in the activities but seemed nice.

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed the location, which we find unbeatable inside Westminster council. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a good compliment! :) Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!

Great environment, room lockers don't fit smaller locks. Rooms are very clean and bathrooms are clean enough. Very helpful staff and the recommended activities are great

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're thrilled to receive such a good comment! We work hard to please everybody and to offer a stunning service to our guests being aware that if they need something we're here 24hrs to help! Can't wait to see you again in the future, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Everyone was so friendly and a pleasure to be around and even though they were working they really served to enjoy themselves and everyone around them.

• 28th Jul 2015

Hi there We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you leaving such an awesome review. We absolutely loved having you with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Lots of love, Astor Victoria

The cleanliness was far below its level expected .

• 28th Jul 2015
  • India

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're always improving our cleanliness standards so we hope you'll have a better experience on your next stay with us. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

I've realy enjoyed my stay at Astor Victoria. The staff is nice and always ready to help. The location is great, near of everything and the underground is just a few minutes walking. When I return to London I would like to stay in this hostel again.

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the staff. We have to agree we love our location too. With two underground stations, museums, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey , The Eye, Trafalgar and so much more. We hope you enjoyed yourself in the magical city of London. Big hugs, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very nice hostel, excellent location near bus and metro stops.

This hostel was simply amazing. Special thanks to Zach and Mitch from the staff who did a great job making me feel welcomed. Nothing i asked for was too much trouble and the staff put on great activities every night of the week. The weather was a little poor during my stay but the hostel had great facilities such as a big projector screen netflix room - perfect for rainy days. The bedrooms are very clean spacious and the free wifi works everywhere. I highly recommend staying at Astor Victoria!!!

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a good feedback. Zach and Mitch are pretty excited to hear about them! We always do our best to guarantee a very nice night sleep in a positive environment. We believe that's all you need! Hope to see you in the future always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good Good The room is clean and staff are also kind Good location If you visit to london hostel, You should use this hostel!!

안녕하세요! 정성어린 리뷰 진심으로 감사드립니다. 아스터에 지내면서 좋은 기억을 가지고 가신 것 같아 저희도 기뻐요! 다음번에 기회가 되어 또 런던에 오시게 된다면, 아스터에서 뵙도록 해요^_^ 오늘하루 좋은 하루 되세요. 감사합니다. -아스터일동-

very close to pimlio station. the hostel was cleaned everyday. I stayed on the very top floor ( 8 flights up ) so it really made going down to common areas (9 flights down for kitchen) quite an effort. plus I was always out hanging out with another friend staying on the other side of town so I cant really comment on the atmosphere. there was a kinda bad smell in my room (smelly shoes) when I got there but once a few people left it dissapeared so not really the fault of the astor.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a pleasant stay with us. We're sorry about the smelly room, probably it was some dirty guest's fault! Lol Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

first of all there is near Victoria station by walk 10 minutes and staff are also quite kind

안녕하세요! 소중한 리뷰 진심으로 감사드립니다. 저희 빅토리아 아스터호스텔은 빅토리아역에서 도보 13분 핌리코 역에서 6분거리로 매우 좋은 곳에 위치해 있습니다. 즐거운 여행 되셨기를 바라며 좋은 하루 되세요! -아스터일동-