Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I had a very unpleasant stay at this hostel. It was very loud, quite dirty, there was a hole in the wall by my bunk, bunks don't have separate outlets or lights, my access/key card looked like it had been chewed on the corners, some toilets did not have sinks. The saving grace for this hostel was its location- right by two tube stations and incredibly easy access to gatwick airport. Probably would not recommend.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review. We work hard to offer the best possible stay here at Astor Victoria. Our aim is always to improve our standards so thanks for your tips! Please be aware that if there's absolutely anything you need we're 24hrs happy and available to help and to make your stay memorable! Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Overall good experience, would stay again.

안녕하세요! 소중한 리뷰 감사드립니다. 저희 호스텔에 전반적으로 좋은 인상을 받으셨다니 저희도 기쁘네요! 다음에도 소중한 만남 기대하겠습니다.^_^ 좋은 시간 보내세요. - 아스톨 일동 드림

The location of the hostel was good, the staff was friendly and the reception was always open. Unfortunately the rooms were dirty, the air was bad and the toilets and showers were horrible! Either they were not able to be used or almost too dirty. Although the location is good, we don't wanna go to this hostel again! The money was not worth it!

• 13th Nov 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are delighted to hear these lovely words about our location and staff. Rooms are cleaned daily by staff and bathroom facilities 4 times a day. We always recommend to our guests to leave them as they would like to find. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Happy with hostel. Wifi and numbers of plugs could be better. But hostel was clean with warm showers, decent beds and a nice friendly atmosphere.

Expect at least a 15 minute walk to the "Big Ben"/"Westminster Abbey" area--- but very navigable. Close to rental bikes and fun street restaurants close. Breakfast is cheap and simple because all proceeds donated to charity. Lots of free benefits, like kitchen, adapters, printing, etc. I would return.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review. We always work hard to offer the best possible stay here at Astor Victoria. Our aim is to provide a comfortable night sleep in a positive environment, being aware that if there's absolutely anything you need we're 24hrs happy and available to help and to make your stay memorable! Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

All the staff were very helpful,and good location. However the room was too narrow and no private light for each bed, there were some inconveniences. But it was a good place to stay.

I only stayed here for a night, but they were still very nice and accommodating. They allowed me to store my luggage while I went on a day trip, which was above and beyond and I certainly appreciated it. I wish they would have had a lift, I didn't want to lug my big suitcase down the (somewhat steep) steps so I ended up just leaving it overnight in the luggage room. I would have definitely made use of the 2 kitchens if I was staying longer, those were great common areas. No wifi in room :(

• 11th Nov 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review. We always work hard to offer the best possible stay here at Astor Victoria. We have strong arms in order to help you guys out carrying up the luggage. WiFi normally works everywhere! Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good hostel, good location.

• 9th Nov 2015

The best part of this hostel is the staff, especially Ross and Natalie, who have made my stay in London extra special.

• 9th Nov 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review. We always work hard to offer the best possible stay here at Astor Victoria. Ross and Natalie are so thrilled to hear such a good comment about them! We hope your stay with us was memorable! Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family

Fantastic night thanks guys

• 9th Nov 2015

Another great stay at the Astor Victoria!

The staff were really nice and friendly, in particular Ross was really helpful, and gave me great directions to all the sights I wanted to see in town

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review. We always work hard to offer the best possible stay here at Astor Victoria. Our aim is to provide a comfortable night sleep in a positive environment, being aware that if there's absolutely anything you need we're 24hrs happy and available to help and to make your stay memorable! Ross is such a good boy... Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I was a little disappointed during by some of the staff and their service I always stay at this hostel so it surprises me.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We always offer the best possible service and our most sincere apologies if someone of us disappointed you during your stay. Hope to see you again, as always, in the lovely London here @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

For the lovely staff there !!!! Would highly recommend Astor Victoria :) The location is great too! Just a few minutes walk to Pimlico Station, near Victoria Station.

Awesome staff, but very very creaky floors, not enough space.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. Our staff is so thrilled to hear such a good compliment! We believe you guys have all the possible space to enjoy your stay, sometimes it could be busy because we have a lot of people around but we work hard to provide you absolutely anything you need. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good value for money. Location is good, close to Victoria but in a quiet neighborhood. Staff were friendly. Hike up to top floor room is troublesome if you have heavy luggage, but manageable. Washrooms were tiny, with shower by itself from sink and toilet. Multiple common rooms but not as suited for meeting people as other hostels. Overall a very good hostel.

Hello there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback! We're so happy you've enjoyed our location, inside Westminster council and on a walkable distance from the main attractions we think it's unbeatable! Our staff is so thrilled, your words are so nice! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! x

I was only there for one night on my way to a different destination. The hostel is a short walk from the tube station and I found it easily. I can't speak much to the atmosphere since I didn't participate in the event for the night but it seemed like lots of people were hanging out in the common area. The bunk beds were very comfortable. The toilet rooms were old and smelled like a port-a-potty but that wasn't a huge issue for me. I would stay here again!

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're very happy to hear from you such positive things! We do organize events on a daily basis in order to create the nicest possible atmosphere and to make the hostel a place where you can socialize and possibly find friends for life! Our bathroom facilities are cleaned by staff 4 times a day, sometimes it's up to you guys to leave the place as you would like to find it. Hope to see you again in the lovely London! AV

Helpful staff. Very accomodating

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. Our staff is so thrilled to receive such a nice compliment! We work hard to offer you a nice night sleep in a positive environment, being aware that if you need something, we will be happy and available to help you out. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Location is great. London is expensive so I was willing to pay more than ever had for a hostel, at least for one in this area. The hostel ias nice and clean otherwise but the showers could have been nicer. They were on different floor than the rooms, there was no stool to put stuff and only two small hooks. The staff was friendly but the service was bit slow. Expecially when I had twice to wait for staff because there was no-one in the reception. Great that they had adapters to rent for free.

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Finland

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed our location. Inside Westminster and on a walkable distance from the Central London landmarks we find it unbeatable! All the bathrooms facilities are cleaned 4 times a day by staff. Sometimes it's a bit up to guests to leave them as they would like to find. Our staff is 24hrs available and happy to help people out. If the receptionist is away there is a bell to ring at reception and we return. AV

Easily felt like a home away from home with a fun family vibe. Everyone is friendly and welcoming.

• 27th Oct 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. When we hear comment like that we think we're doing a great job and there's nothing else you can be than proud! We work hard to offer a good night sleep in a positive atmosphere, we do organize events to socialize and to guarantee to you guys a memorable stay, it feels like home indeed! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!