Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

So close to all the major sites. Great breakfast, great staff. Showers are alright, but you get a shower so can't complain, right? Highly recommend this place.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed the location, which we find unbeatable inside Westminster council and on a walkable distance from the main attractions. Our staff is so thrilled to receive such a compliment and the breakfast is all for charity! Hope to see you in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Pretty EPIC hostel. Would certainly recommend it to others. My room was on the top floor and there are no lifts to the building, so just be aware that you may have to walk up 4 narrow flights of stairs. Also my room was incredibly hot day and night even with the window open and a big commercial fan in the room provided by the hostel. One morning one of the toilets was blocked. I told reception, and when I went back to use the bathroom it was all fixed and sorted. Overall very good

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a very good stay with us overall and you would recommend this place to other people. Our aim is to provide a good night sleep in a good environment with a stunning customer service. We always suggest to see reception for any issue that could happen. We're 24hrs available to help people out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria!

Room service came to clean my room and took my own personal towel. It would've been nice if I was compensated, but maybe be more careful with people's personal belongings.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry that your towel was taken by mistake, Since we rent out towels at reception and our cleaners always want to make sure they are cleaning the rooms mistakes do happen. Never hesitate to contact reception and would be happy to come up with a solution, we are open 24 hours a day. We hope you enjoyed your stay at Astor Victoria. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Big hugs, Astor Victoria

The best hostel I've been so far! They really thought about everything that you need as a hostel guest. Secured storage for your luggage under the bunkbeds and a free luggage room makes it save to leave your luggage at the hostel. Great location, nearby some of Londons greatest attractions. Liked the idea of the 1 pound Charity Breakfast, where all provids go to charity! Friendly staff that are happy to help you with all the questions you have. Enjoyed my stay here immensly!

• 4th Jul 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so delighted you've had the best possible time with us!! Our aim is to provide a nice night sleep in a stunning environment. Hope to see you again in the future here, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! x

The staff is really the best at Astor Victoria, always there to help and always with a smile, being patient and actually caring about you. The hostel is very well located near a tube station and a bus stop if you don't like to walk. And if you do walk through the queen's path you're gonna see all the sights.

Hi there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We have to admit our location cant be beat! With two stations close to us, and a 24 hour bus stop outside the hostel that can get you right into the central of London at anytime! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always trying to ensure our guests have the best time possible. We hope to see you again in the future! Big hugs, Astor Victoria

Amazingly well organized place, location is great for first time visitors, friendly and helpful staff, great value for your money, tried several hostels in London this definitely the best!

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our staff is constantly trying to ensure that all our guests are having the best possible time at the hostel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. Lots of love, Astor Victoria

I felt very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and hospitable. The location is okay because is close to the Buckingham Palace and it's a 15 minute walk from Victoria Station. Also this hostel has a lot of activities for people to participate in. Too bad I had an early flight in the morning :-( they were celebrating Canada Day . What was interesting is that this hostel celebrates international holidays. :-)

• 1st Jul 2015

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have staff and guests all over the world that come stay with us! We like to make everyone feel welcome and take part in new and different experiences. We try hard to ensure everyone has the best possible time in London. We hope to see you again in the future, and hope you enjoyed your stay in the magical city of London Lots of love, Astor Victoria

If you're looking for a cheap place to stay in central London, this will do. Friendly staff, quality cereals for breakfast (for 2 GBP). Severe lack of showers. No lift, narrow stairs, 4 floors.

Our bed was broken and their was a poor attempt to fix it but obviously didn't work as the wooden slats kept falling off.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so sorry you've experienced a bad night sleep due to the problem with the bed. We've already replaced the structure with a new one and appreciate you letting us know about the condition of the bed. We hope your next stay with us will be a more enjoyable experience. We are always trying to ensure our guest have the best time with us. We hope you enjoyed the magical city of London. Big hugs, Astor Victoria

I was struggling to carry my luggage to my room, then a polite gentleman named Eric came out of nowhere and saved the day!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback! We're more than happy that Eric saved your day helping you out to carry your luggage. You should know that all of our staff is 24hrs available to help guests out! hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Nice environment in the hotel but the room was a bit hot even if it's just June. Enough bathrooms but their cleanliness could very better. Free lockers by the reception.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed the hostel's atmosphere. We always please all our guests' requests. We do have fan in the room, you probably get the June heatwave! Toilets and bathrooms are cleaned by staff 4 times per day, sometimes it's up to guests to leave facilities as they would like to find them. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Tks I had a great time there, the staff is cool, the ambience is nice and I had exactly that I needed, good location, facilities and price.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a great time with us. Our staff is so excited to receive such a compliment and we always work to create the best atmosphere possible with our daily events. Inside Westminster area we strictly believe our location is unbeatable and we're also delighted it was well worth for your money. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

It was great that they had adapters that you could use for free. some of the staff was amazing and some seems in a bad mood all the time. But I really enjoyed my stay here! Great location and easy access to London through undeground!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a great time with us. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a compliment like that and they're pretty sure it wasn't bad mood but probably some hard moment during the job. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

You dont get what you pay for in Astor Victoria, you get more, for the price I paid I expected far less. There is only one thing I can say wich could be seen as negative, steps... that´s it, everything else was very nice, from the movie room to the free breakfast. I should also say that the staff was going beyond the call of duty, helping me with travel arrengments and doing so with a great attitude.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a stay which exceeded your expectations. This is a reason to be everybody proud! We're so thrilled to receive such a good compliment like that! Our aim is to create the best atmosphere ever with our recommendations, daily events, with our attitude. Hope to see you back soon. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Excellent location as its only a 2 minute walk to a tube station. Lots of pubs near to the hostel too if you just wanted to go out for a pint. Big pub crawl stopped in at the hostel via a double decker bus so not too bad if you want to hit the town.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy you've had a positive feeling about our neighbourhood. Inside Westminster council we know we have the unbeatable location, furthermore if you have a double decker bus picking you up for a pub crawl what do you need more? Lol Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family

By far the most comfortable bed with the best bedding of any hostel I've ever been in. I was ready for a perfect sleep, until, beginning at 11 PM, I discovered my roommates' disregard for courtesy and consideration. Their behavior was no reflection on the hostel itself, which was very nice. Drawbacks - My room on a fourth floor walk up was a bit of a nuisance. And it was a 12 minute walk from Victoria coach station. Neither of those are pluses if you have cumbersome luggage.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you liked the hostel and we're sorry for your roommates' rudeness. We always suggest to see reception, we're 24hrs available to help people out. A cumbersome luggage will never be a plus, that's why we always help our guests carrying up the baggage. Hopefully we'll see again each other's in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

It was a nice day stayed in Astor. The location is excellent for the travelers who want to explore London by walking. The staffs are nice especially Eric, he helped me a lot during my whole stay in Astor. I will go back again when I have chance to visit England the next time.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your stay with us. As you said, our location inside Westminster council is excellent and in a walkable distance from the main attractions. Eric and all the staff want to thank you for the nice words spent! Hopefully we'll see each others again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! x

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. And such a good price, especially for London. Safe area too. Would stay again

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had such a positive experience with us. Our aim is always to guarantee a good night sleep and an enjoyable stay inside out the hostel. We always organize daily events like movie nights, dinners, games and nights out. We also think that is a good value for your money, that's why a stay with us is safe and well worth! Can't wait to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Vic! Love

Great location, amazing staff- would definitely recommend.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had a beautiful stay with us. Our location is unbeatable, inside Westminster council and 20 minutes walking from the main central attractions. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a compliment like this! Hopefully we'll see each other's in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I was very uncomfortable here. Toilets and showers were dirty (though staff responded immediately when I told them the shower was blocked). I don't know how this compares to other London hostels, but against others around the world it is abysmal.

Hey there, thanks a lot for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're very sorry you were uncomfortable here. We're 24hrs available to help people out and our aim is to guarantee a nice place to stay in where people can feel relax and if they need something we will provide them. You're probably lucky enough to have traveled around the world and to know all the hostel but you should know we're the most popular hostel in London for 2015. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!