Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Really nice staff and it was great that you can borrow much from the reception!

Hey There! Thanks very much for the positive feedback. We're so happy that you had a good time here, you loved the staff and so on. Of course we would love to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Goods points are the location make you feel safe because of the residential area and the hotels in the same street and the staff is quite helpful and always available to help. Bad points are that there are cages in the rooms, making an unbearable noise whenever someone is searching for something in the middle of the night, not safe for our stuff and not clean enough. Not enough socket plug and not convenient (not by the bed). Showers not clean and found a small spider. Would not go back.

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. We're happy that you had a good stay overall. For the next time we really suggest you to see reception for any inconvenience, we're here to help! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

깨끗하구 관광지랑도 가깝구! 빅토리아역에서도 걸어서 십분도 안걸려요 맨날 걸어다녔네용 ㅎㅎ 스탭들도 매우 친절!! 좋았어요 ㅎㅎ 5일동안 머물렀는데 2일은 여자전용6인실 쓰구 3일은 남녀혼숙6인실 썻거든요 6인실이 딱 적당한거같아용! 그리구 멀티콘센트 꼭 준비해가세여

• 28th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Hey there! Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we're really happy that you had such a good time here! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Friendly staff, nice location, but bathrooms could have been cleaner!

Hi there, thanks for the nice feedback. You know that our cleaners work from 10 am to 2.30 pm and then form 7pm to 9pm. If you have issues about that feel free to talk with the reception! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Awesome. I've stayed here twice and would again!

Hey There! Thanks very much for the positive feedback. We're so happy that you had a good time here, and of course we would love to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

The dryer wasn't work well, I did 3 times(3£ for dry only), It's totally 1 hour. I did its all mix, but I did the same mix in other countries is nothing happen. My room is upper movie room, so till midnight you still can hearing it play. even I went down to ask reception, they said sorry and promised to telling. but I stayed with it until ending around 2 am The last thing is every doors made the noises whatever open or close.

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. The dryer machine works very good and it's not £3 pounds. Probably you get confused with the washing machine which costs 3 pounds for washing. We have a 99 minutes cycle of drying which costs 1 pound. The movie room is super insulated from noises and people are not really loud. We put oil on the door hinge so it isn't squeaky anymore. We're disappointed about your negative experience in here, hope you can have a new one always at Astor Victoria. The Family

The staff is lovely (certains sont français pour info ! ;) ! The place is clean, very close to Victoria Station and safe. I forgot my phone and they'll keep it for me until I come back to England. That is nice. :) I highly recommend this place.

The HostEl is vErY VeRy NiCe and the PeopLe worKinG TherE LovelY. ThE atmOspHerE was gReaT and evEryOne was veRy WelcoMinG. What Else? You havE a FreE BreaKfasT and EverYthinG was ExtrEmeLy CleaNeD and TidY so I deciDed to staY therE 4 MorE NighTs.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Lithuania

Hey There, many thanks for the fantastic feedback, we really appreciated it! Hope to see always here, even for a coffee or tea with us. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Super friendly staff and an excellent location make this hostel perfect for both vacation or just small trips, the kitchens are very functional and cosy, the overall atmosphere was young and easy going, I would suggest the hostel to anyone.

Hey there, many thanks for the excellent feedback! we're delighted that you appreciated all the facilities in here, it's always our aim. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

Beautiful staff,who can to help you every time in your stay there

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Hey there, many thanks for such a positive feedback. We're delighted that you had an enjoyable stay. Can't wait to see you again in the magical London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Very accommodating staff.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Hey There, many thanks for the positive feedback, we're delighted that you appreciated the crew. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

Astor victoria is a cozy place very close to the buckingham palace and all the staff is ver y friendly and helpfull. It's a perfect place to stay.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Hey there, thanks a lot for the excellent feedback, we're really happy that you enjoyed your time here. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

メトロ近い。近くにスーパー有り。エレベーターが無し。 シャワーは固定式。基本的にキッチンの食器は宿泊者が洗うが、そのまま残っている食器はスタッフが処理している。けど水で流したりしているだけなので使う前に洗う事をおすすめします。フライパンなどは足元近くの棚にあるのですが 一部のスタッフはそれを足で押し込むようにしまうのでこれも洗った方が良い。 見かけだけ綺麗にしているキッチン。

Hey there! Many thanks for the positive feedback, we're glad that you liked here. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

It's the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing atmosphere. Met some of the most incredible guests so far. No doubt that it was the best time of my life (spent in a hostel) All day long you can expect to meet people from all around the world. Miss being there already !

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Hey there!! Many thanks for the fantastic feedback! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay here. It should be always like that! Can't wait already for your next time in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

+ Friendly staff, good location, 2 big kitchens - The room was really small and not clean. The walls are paper thin and u can hear everything from the rooms next to you and above you (even with earplugs). The sink in the room kept clogging up and the shower wasn't even working. All in all my stay was good, but I would definitely do something about the cleanliness of the facilities.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had an overall good experience. As well, thank you for bringing that to our attention. We are dedicated to having our establishment as clean as if you were at a 5 star hotel. We have had a meeting with our cleaners and they know our expectations are working diligently to ensure every guest is satisfied. Hope to see here soon! The team @ Astor Victoria

I had a really good time here. It was really easy to get to from both the Victoria coach station and Pimlico tube station. As a female travelling on my own I opted for the female dorm and was really happy with it. Plus the bed was one of the most comfortable that I have slept in while travelling through Europe. The staff were super helpful and really friendly too. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in London.

• 17th Nov 2014

Hi there, many thanks for the excellent feedback. We're very glad that you had such a great time here, for us is a pleasure and a pride at the same time! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

very very poor breakfast

Hey There, many thanks for the feedback, we're sorry that the breakfast didn't met your expectations but at least is for free. Wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Great location and it's only 5 minutes from the tube. Staff were also nice. Would definitely go back.

Hey there, lots of thanks for such a positive feedback, our aim is make your stay as the best stay ever! Wait to see you again in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Everything good! Security, cleanliness, nice and kind staff,... it's a big hostel so don't pretend a place where you can socialize a lot (even though they have a play station with which you can play fifa together!) . Just 4 stories without elevator :/

Hi there! Many thanks for the positive feedback, we're so glad that you enjoyed the hostel and play station! We know that is a little bit uncomfortable carrying on the luggage without elevator, since we're in a historical building, but we're always ready to help you! Hope to see you again as soon as possible in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Very good localization, close to Victoria Station. The bedrooms are a little small, we could not open our bags while other people were in the room. Bathrooms are ok, Breakfast with cereal, mil, coffee, bread, butter nutela and jelly very good. The staff is very very nice!