Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

REALLY GOOD HOSTEL!!

• 4th May 2014

Just one thing I didn't like. The room is very small for 6 people. But all the rest is very good. :)

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We are sorry about the room size, really. We look forward to welcoming you back at any time. All the best. The team

Very cool atmosphere and nice staff, big free breakfast and luggage deposit... I loved this hostel!

• 4th May 2014

Hostel was great, staff were incredibly friendly and there was a great atmosphere throughout the hostel! However, when I stayed there the toilet lock was broken. Other than that, it was perfect!!

• 4th May 2014

1The wall and door is not completely soundproofed. We can hear neighbour noice. 2. the breakfeat bread is frozened , and every morning, staff use oven to defrozened them, it is not freshed like other hostel who can provide fresh Croissant!!!!

One of the better hostels. Staff friendly and very helpful, great location, very clean with all the facilities you could need. Definitely recommend would stay again.

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Astor Victoria. We would love to see you back soon! All the best. The team

Good location, friendly staff, great morning breakfast. Not enough bathrooms/showers.

• 2nd May 2014

Overall a good hostel, but mirrors would be a great addition to the bathrooms and/or the dorms.

The staff and the service is great, the environment is also excellent, the facilities are very clean , the kitchen and dining room is very complete. I recommend this place 100%

Hello, thanks so much for the awesome review!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Astor Victoria. We would love to welcome you back whenever you are in London next! All the best. The team

The staffs are very friendly and the location is great! However, there were problems with the clogged sink and toilet, which was very frustrating during my stay.

Hello, we are so sorry about the clogged sink and toilet! Next time please let one of our staff know and we will fix it promptly! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to welcome you back in the future! wishing you all the best. The team

The staff are friendly and approachable, and always willing to help with any questions/troubles you may have. I didn't have any major issues during my stay here. The only thing I occasionally found a bit inconvenient is that they only have drinkable water in the kitchen. So if you drink a lot of water (like me!) it can be annoying at times. But I get the impression that's the case with several hostels in London. Not too big of a hassle really, but I think it's worth mentioning. Cheers! =)

• 1st May 2014
  • Norway

Hello, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Astor Victoria. We look forward welcoming you back any time! All the best. The team

Ottima comunicazione, disponibilità e posizione. La pulizia delle stanze , wc e docce si può migliorare.

The hotel was very friendly, while remaining quiet in the dorms. It is extremely well located and the frame as amenities fulfill any expectations. The staff is always available and smiling, whatever the type of request (special thanks to Dan, with his kindness and gentleness) A pleasant stay in an unforgettable place, I would return.

• 30th Apr 2014

Best hostel EVER!

• 30th Apr 2014

Overall, a very great hostel. My only complaint is the breakfast. It's very nice that breakfast is included, but you get your own dishes and clean them after you use them, which seems quite unsanitary. I had to re-clean the dishes I was going to use since they clearly were not thoroughly cleaned; this was a major flag for me.

• 28th Apr 2014

The Staff is very friendly. The breakfast is simple but very good. The rooms was a little bit small.

Hey, thanks for the rating! We hope to see you around soon. Cheers, The Astor Victoria Team

Fantastic location for a hostel in a posh area. Always felt safe, helpful staff. Unfortunately not much of an atmosphere when I stayed, aside from groups guests pretty much kept to themselves. My single room was small but the bed was comfortable and towels free.

Hey there, thank you very much for taking your time rating us! Your opinion is very important to us. We look forward to see you next around and will make sure everything is perfect for you. Best, The Astor Victoria Team

Staff was friendly and accommodating, rooms were nice and clean. The neighborhood generally seemed pretty safe and was in walking distance to many different tourist sights like Buckingham Palace. One of the best hostels I had stayed in during my spring break.

Hey! Thank you very much for the comment! We hope to see you next time you come to London. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Astor Victoria Team

We loved our stay at Astor Victoria! The only thing that was not awesome was that the 'on-suite' was just a shower in the middle of our room and it was kind of see-through so we never wanted to use it. But all in all it was an amazing trip and you can't beat the amazing location, we could walk to most 'big' tourist attractions within 40 min!

Hey there, thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate your words! We are very happy to hear you guys loved your stay with us and also very sorry if you didn't like the shower in the room although there is no difference between the prices of the ensuite or non ensuite rooms and plenty of showers outside the room for every guest's convenience. We hope to see you around in the near future! Cheers, The Astor Victoria Team

Me and my friends had a few negative encounters with the staff but nothing that ruined our weekend. I think the winning factor of this hostel was the atmosphere. We met amazing and friendly people who were eager to drink and hang out all weekend. That was what I will remember most about Astor Victoria. The facilities were always clean as well, and the location was perfect. It was quiet at night and super easy to find your way into central london for clubs and pubs.

Hey, thank you for taking your time rating us. I am very sorry to hear you did not get a good impression of our lovely staff, for that we are always available to hear whatever is wrong so we can improve it. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Astor Victoria Team