Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

The toilets were not cleaned as often as they should have been. The kitchen was a mess, it seems like it is too small for all the people that stays there. The room was comfortable and clean.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Chile

Although I made a one big reservation we were split on two grups. If my friends were lucky to get room big enough, our room was small as 8 person room. There was no hangers or wardrobe. We had to keep our jackets on shelfs. The staff was helpful, especially the British guy. Showers and common room little to small.

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We would like to highlight that if you book a dorm you aren't guaranteed to be placed in the same room. Obviously we try to keep guests together if they contact us in advance. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

AMAZING HOSTEL!!! Very friendly staff also specially Andre, Gloria and off course the Italian guy ERIC!!!!

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Vary kind staff! I like so much astor victoria hostel.

• 21st Jan 2015

Very good place, the staff are the best!!

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Hi there! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. Can't wait to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

the hostel was too narrow to stay. So,i think if the cost will be more cheap, i'll choose there again.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

I made a mistake with the dates and they solved it very efficiently. They should consider buying more cutlery. At dinner, it was impossible to get a fork!

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really happy that you had a positive stay overall. We really suggest you to see reception for anything. We're here 24hrs for help you out! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of love, Astor Victoria Family!

Overall a great stay. Location is central to many sightseeing destinations. 10 minute walk from Victoria station. The only negatives were cold showers and security is weak, anyone can walk in at any time as the front door was rarely locked.

Hey there! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. We are always working to improve our standard of facilities, so we appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

The staff were keen to answer your questions. The only drawback was there was no lift but it didn't matter to me because I put my luggage in the luggage room.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We always take in consideration customers' opinion and we appreciate your comment. Can't wait to see you again in the magical London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Everyting was good !!!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so happy that you had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

perfect! Some of the security is vulnerable. Hopefully they manage only a good hostel. I was using a five-layer(5floor) case that one kinds of trouble too high. :p And best of best is a location.

Great Hostel: well located, nice staff, calm atmosphere, well cleaned, kitchen equiped, cinema room with netflix, near metro and victoria station. The only complain is about the shower without hot water in the morning.

Nice hostel, helpful staff. I just think that the bedroom is too small for 4 people, and the shower inside of it doesn´t help at all. Also, the bathrooms at the second floor are old, which make them seem to be dirty. Value for money doesn´t worth it.

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We really suggest you to see reception for any issue that could happen, we're here for help! Hopefully, we will see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good hostel. Good location, good facilities, good staff. The only complain is about the shower, I was not able to have a hot shower in the morning (around 9am).

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really happy that you appreciated more or less everything in here! the only thing we suggest is to see immediately reception for any issue that could happen, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Well when I search for hostels I really want an accurate review and I will share the exact thing nothing less, nothing more! Ok so the staff is really friendly I arrived there without a reservation and the girl at the front desk told me to book online because it was cheaper! So I was in an 8 people room and it was what I expected, they can work in the cleanliness of the shower and toilette but it was not like SUPER discussting. I would recommend this hostel the bed was clean and good location!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really happy that you had a positive stay overall. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of love, Astor Victoria Family!

The bathroom had only one super tiny sink, was impossible to was your hands/face and brush your teeth

• 11th Jan 2015

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really happy that you had a good time here. We always suggest to see reception for any issue anyway, we're here for help you out! We hope to see you again in the beautiful London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

We loved staying at this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Too bad we can't go back next time since my husband will be over 35 :(

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are very glad that you had a great time here with us. Sorry we won't be seeing you both again, we are sure your husband will stay young at heart :). Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

The hostel was pretty good. Location is great, 5 min walk to one of the bigest train, bus and underground station.

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you liked the hostel and the location. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Great hostel, clean beds and well kept kitchen. The floors seemed like they could have used a vacuum, but overall I'd seen worse. Friendly staff, great location, and I felt really secure with all my stuff. Would visit again!

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so happy that you had a great stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Have stayed here more than once, pretty good hostel. Friendly and helpful staff! The cages under the bed are very loud though if anyone is up early/late. Would be nice if each bed had PowerPoint close by other than that pretty happy :)

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you liked the hostel and the staff! We recommend to see reception for any issue that could happen and we're really open to suggestions about possible improvements. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!