Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Es gab keine getrennten Bäder und es war ziemlich laut. Für 2-3 Nächte ist es okay aber bloß nicht länger!

Migliorabile pulizia e colazione Ottima posizione,a due passi dal centro Personale disponibile ma assente

• 4th Feb 2016

My stay at Astor was averagely good. I have had better stays at previous cheaper hostels, but this hostel is very large so naturally service wasn't as attentive. I understood that towels were free, however I was mistaken and had to pay £1 for a crusty blue towel. the Bathrooms were clean apart from some mould on the shower curtain. Luckily my room was on the top floor hidden away and my room mates were quiet, apart from one guy snoring. Overall a good clean hostel that has 50 rooms.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Many thanks for your comments, we are glad to hear you were satisfied with your stay. We are sorry if our attention slipped, we will make sure we upgrade the quality of our shower curtains and towels. We hope to see you again and make an even better impression :) Safe travels, Astor Victoria team.

없어요

• 31st Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Lovely place , lovely people..

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Russia

Thank you so much for the top rating!!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us. Take care and safe travels! Astor Victoria team

I had a confortable stay in a 4 bed female dorm, but I was expecting the rooms to have some individual lockers. There was a a kind of locker under the beds, but not that much space and also very noisy. The shower was good, individual, clean and hot water. I was surprised with the breakfast, it was very simple but good. Staffs were friendly, and the hostel is a 10 minute walk from Victoria station, or closer to Pimlico station. Quiet and secure area. Would stay again for sure.

• 30th Jan 2016

I loved everything, however, when I was there they didn't have enough lockers, and I suggest offering shampoo and those things

• Spain

brilliant

• Sudan

Many many thanks for this brilliant review :-D Hope to see you soon, Astor Victoria team.

Bathrooms and toilets were bad...

• 29th Jan 2016
  • India

Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Se non ti spiace condividere la stanza e sei in modalità budget è la scelta perfetta. Lo staff è stremamente gentile e disponibile ad aiutarti.

Breakfast was great (especially for only £1) and the staff was nice! I definitely would stay there again! My only complaint is that the WiFi didn't work very well for me.

Thank you very much for staying with us we really appreciate your lovely comments and we are glad you wish to stay with us again! Thank you for letting us know about the WiFi, it is actually superfast fibre optic and we had a check to solve the problem :) Safe travels, Astor Victoria team

We had a very pleasant stay in Astor Victoria Hostel. The location of the hostel was very good: we can just walk around the City of London. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room and other facilities were both clean enough. All in all we had a very great time and we enjoyed every moments of our stay. I highly recommend the hostel for everyone. Thank you!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Hungary

My stay at Astor was fantastic , felt almost like home . The staff was very friendly and polite.

• 26th Jan 2016
  • India

We are thrilled to hear you had a great stay and that you got that cosy, homey vibe we stand for! Our staff will always be here to help you and welcome you whenever you return. Safe travels!!! Astor Victoria team

the worst hostel ever!! I have traveled so many cities from now on.this is horrible. the staff was very unkind even rude. room was so dirty. I think they dont clean up well. I would never recomment this hostel. Dont believe the reviews listed.

Great location, pleasant staff, comfy beds and clean. Activities on each day. Perfect for a couple nights stay.

We are so excited to hear all your great words about us, thank you very much for your comment! We take pride in our very central and prestigious location and our staff love to work hard and meet everyone's needs, from daily cleaning to events and outdoor activities. We hope to see you again in our beautiful city, enjoy the rest of your travels! Astor Victoria team.

The staff at Astor Victoria are really helpful and accommodating, highly recommend this hostel!

• 25th Jan 2016

We are celebrating this 5* review thank you so much! We very much appreciate it that you recommend us to fellow travellers! We hope to see you again soon. Take care and enjoy your travels! Astor Victoria team.

좋아요!! 직원분들이 진짜 착하고 친절해요~!!

• 25th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Hostel ideally located in the very heart of London, and 5 mins from Victoria station. Nicest staff ever and reception open 24h/7! Very good facilities with fully equipped kitchens laundry, lounge and movie rooms. The place is absolutely clean and very safe, and in any case, lockers are provided for free in addition to suitcases cages behind the beds, so YAY! The rooms are usually quiet but there is an event every day, so you can either relax or partyl... Your call. Would recommend it 100%!

• 24th Jan 2016

We couldn't thank you more for this top review!!!! Our staff appreciate all your lovely words, we want all our guests to feel safe and free to choose any of the many options this city has to offer. And yes party and relaxing times can go together with respect to every guest's choice! Once again thank you very much for staying, the Victoria team will always be here to welcome you and the fellow travellers :)

Bathroom was dirty.

Hi there, many thanks for staying with us, we take our guests' feedback into consideration and we will definitely work harder for exceptional cleanliness results! If you wish to elaborate a bit more on your comments, please send us an email (feedback@astorhostels.com), any ideas will be welcome! Safe travels, Astor Victoria team :)

The hostel's toilets and showers were atrocious. Small rooms that were filthy. Sinks in the toilets were small and the water would splash onto you as you tried to wash your hands. Walls were thin and the hostel was noisy.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We believe our toilet and shower facilities are big enough and comfortable. They are cleaned 4 times a day. We work hard to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, a comfortable atmosphere, and a special attention to every need! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7