Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I was struggling to carry my luggage to my room, then a polite gentleman named Eric came out of nowhere and saved the day!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback! We're more than happy that Eric saved your day helping you out to carry your luggage. You should know that all of our staff is 24hrs available to help guests out! hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Tks I had a great time there, the staff is cool, the ambience is nice and I had exactly that I needed, good location, facilities and price.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a great time with us. Our staff is so excited to receive such a compliment and we always work to create the best atmosphere possible with our daily events. Inside Westminster area we strictly believe our location is unbeatable and we're also delighted it was well worth for your money. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

It was great that they had adapters that you could use for free. some of the staff was amazing and some seems in a bad mood all the time. But I really enjoyed my stay here! Great location and easy access to London through undeground!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a great time with us. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a compliment like that and they're pretty sure it wasn't bad mood but probably some hard moment during the job. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

You dont get what you pay for in Astor Victoria, you get more, for the price I paid I expected far less. There is only one thing I can say wich could be seen as negative, steps... that´s it, everything else was very nice, from the movie room to the free breakfast. I should also say that the staff was going beyond the call of duty, helping me with travel arrengments and doing so with a great attitude.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a stay which exceeded your expectations. This is a reason to be everybody proud! We're so thrilled to receive such a good compliment like that! Our aim is to create the best atmosphere ever with our recommendations, daily events, with our attitude. Hope to see you back soon. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Excellent location as its only a 2 minute walk to a tube station. Lots of pubs near to the hostel too if you just wanted to go out for a pint. Big pub crawl stopped in at the hostel via a double decker bus so not too bad if you want to hit the town.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy you've had a positive feeling about our neighbourhood. Inside Westminster council we know we have the unbeatable location, furthermore if you have a double decker bus picking you up for a pub crawl what do you need more? Lol Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family

By far the most comfortable bed with the best bedding of any hostel I've ever been in. I was ready for a perfect sleep, until, beginning at 11 PM, I discovered my roommates' disregard for courtesy and consideration. Their behavior was no reflection on the hostel itself, which was very nice. Drawbacks - My room on a fourth floor walk up was a bit of a nuisance. And it was a 12 minute walk from Victoria coach station. Neither of those are pluses if you have cumbersome luggage.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you liked the hostel and we're sorry for your roommates' rudeness. We always suggest to see reception, we're 24hrs available to help people out. A cumbersome luggage will never be a plus, that's why we always help our guests carrying up the baggage. Hopefully we'll see again each other's in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

It was a nice day stayed in Astor. The location is excellent for the travelers who want to explore London by walking. The staffs are nice especially Eric, he helped me a lot during my whole stay in Astor. I will go back again when I have chance to visit England the next time.

• 23rd Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. And such a good price, especially for London. Safe area too. Would stay again

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had such a positive experience with us. Our aim is always to guarantee a good night sleep and an enjoyable stay inside out the hostel. We always organize daily events like movie nights, dinners, games and nights out. We also think that is a good value for your money, that's why a stay with us is safe and well worth! Can't wait to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Vic! Love

Great location, amazing staff- would definitely recommend.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had a beautiful stay with us. Our location is unbeatable, inside Westminster council and 20 minutes walking from the main central attractions. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a compliment like this! Hopefully we'll see each other's in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The staff were extremely friendly. They had an ATM in the lobby which made financial transactions super easy. I never used the kitchen but it was impressive. My room was clean and I felt safe using the lockers.

I had a lovely time and even after I moved hostels (because they didn't have room for me) I went back to hang out with the staff more. The wifi was good the breakfast was fine and it was located in a nice area.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had such a lovely time with us, enjoyed the location which is unbeatable inside Westminster council. We always try to offer the best service ever with our nice facilities like free wifi, charity breakfast, free padlocks, adaptors, lockers, printing. Our staff is so happy you find them so interesting. Can't wait to see you back again always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Vic's Family!

Very enjoyable stay!

• 21st Jun 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such an enjoyable stay. With our daily events we always try to create the best possible atmosphere and we're 24hrs available to help people out and to guarantee a nice night sleep. Hope to see you again with us in the lovely London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!

We were in a private room, which was compact but cosy and the bed was so comfortable. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall we had a great stay!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so glad you've had a great stay with us. We always pay special attention for a private room stay including free towels, coffee and the and a special board on which you can write anything you need. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

One of the worst facilities I've ever experienced. Small room with old and broken shower, no enough space to unpack my luggage and no lift! But location was nice for me because I used victoria coach station a lot and staffs were nice. It's too expensive when I consider the facilities but every hostels in london is similar.

good but need to clean floor of the room and beds.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're happy you've had a good experience with us overall. Floors and beds are cleaned on a daily basis by staff. We always suggest to see reception for any issue, we're 24hrs available to help and to check all the cleanliness standards. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family

Genial! El servicio, las habitaciones, todos los servicios extra que ofrecen.... Estuvimos mi pareja y yo en una habitación de 8 y fue muy buena experiencia, obviamente no es el plan más romantico del mundo pero estuvimos muy bien. Tienen una movie room donde te puedes relajar después de todo el dia andando y haciendo turismo.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Hola. Muchas gracias por tomaros el tiempo de poner una review. Nos alegra que os gustara el hostal, nuestro staff esta siempre encantado de ayudaros en lo posible, y nuestra movie room tiene netflix para quien quiera relajarse o ver una pelicula. Esperamos volver a veros pronto. mucho amor, The Astor Victoria Family.

En general mi estancia en Astor Victoria fue muy buena, las habitaciones estaban bien equipadas, aunque hacía muchísimo calor y el ventilador estaba siempre encendido. En relación con los servicios y duchas he de decir que eran insuficientes para las habitaciones y personas que se hospedaban, ya que solo había uno por planta. en cuanto a la cocina me pareció perfecta, muy bien equipada y los desayunos completos a precio muy bajo. El personal un encanto siempre dispuesto a ayudarte.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Hola. Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de poner una review. Nos alegra que te gustara el hostal, nuestro staff esta siempre encantado de ayudaros en lo posible y tenemos dos cocinas en las que podeis cocinar vuestras propias comidas en cuanto a las duchas, tenemos 2 duchas y dos baños por planta que son checkeados y limpiados 4 veces al dia. Esperamos volver a verte pronto, The Astor Victoria Family.

Muy buena la,atención del,personal, le,faltaria un,asensor y mas,baños.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Hola. Muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo en dejar una review. Nuestro Staff esta siempre dispuesto a ayudaros en todo lo posible, el hostal, esta construido en un edificio antiguo por lo que no disponemos de ascensor, y disponemos de 2 baños y dos duchas por piso que son limpiados varias veces al dia Esperamos volver a verte pronto, abrazos, The Astor Victoria Team

Simply one of those places where you'll definitely be back! They really care about their reputation.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so delighted about your thought and hope to see you back very soon in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria! Our aim is to guarantee the best possible night sleep but also with our daily event we try to create a cozy atmosphere and a pleasant stay. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family

Hostel muito bem localizado, bem próximo ao metrô e em frente passa o ônibus 24, que te leva aos principais pontos turísticos de Londres. Staff muito receptivo e sempre dispostos a ajudar, inclusive um deles falava português, o que foi muito bom. Wi fi funciona muito bem. Faltam tomadas próximas às camas, e o chuveiro com porta de vidro não é uma boa, pois tira a privacidade, o que fez com que todas as meninas do quarto usassem a ducha externa ao quarto. Café da manhã básico.

Olá, muito obrigado para o teu tempo dedicado a deixar-nos uma avaliação. Nos somos muitos contente que gostaste do pessoal, da localização e do Wi-Fi livre. Lamentamos se nao gostaste dos chuveiros, nos pensamos que deixam bastante privacidade para tomar um duche. Esperamos de ver-te pronto aqui em Londres, sempre @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Muito amor, a familia Astor Victoria! x

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7