Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Sehr zentral, sauber und nette Mitarbeiter. Nur die Sanitären sind komisch angeordnet. Duschen und Toiletten sind auf dem Flur, die Waschbecken befinden sich im Zimmer, was etwas ungünstig ist, wenn man ein Mir Bett immer gewählt hat.

Hace falta un poco mas de limpieza en los WC El personal muy amable y excelente ubicacion

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Ottimo Staff. Grazie a Mattia che ci ha fatto il check-in alle 4 di mattina e a Eric che ci ha fatto sentire come a casa. Ottimi consigli su cosa vedere, quali mezzi prendere e attività da fare. A 10-15 minuti a piedi da victoria station e a mezz'oretta dal centro della City. Eccellente in tutto. Torneremo sicuramente.

• 27th Feb 2015

You could clean up the showers, and maybe add some instructions for foreign visitors who have never seen a tap without a handle (like "rotate the outer ring for water, and the inner one for temperature" or something) otherwise everything was really nice :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Finland

It was my first experience in a hostel and I would sourely do it again, I loved my staying there, the facilities are very clean, the staff is really nice and the atmosphere is really good, I sincerely recomend it.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. We appreciate the kind words and are thrilled you had a great stay here with us. We always try to make sure everyone has the best time when visiting. We hope to see you again in the future! lots of love, team Astor Victoria family xx

I had a pleasant stay, a nice staff, an easy access. An inn which I recommend for all these qualitées.

• 25th Feb 2015

Personnel hyper accueillant Auberge très bien située (15mînutes à pieds de Victoria coach station, en bus : beaucoup plus rapide, la ligne 24 du bus passe dans la rue) Locaux et sanitaires propres Petit bémol: le petit déjeuner : pas d'œufs brouillés ni bacon...c'est dommage en Angleterre je trouve!

• 24th Feb 2015

Personnel et accueil sympa, ambiance jeune et très bonne. L'auberge est bien situé, proche de la gare Victoria.

• 24th Feb 2015

Awesome ! I only spent two nights but the staff is really really friendly and helpful. The location is great, within walking distance of Victoria Coach station, close to Westminster Palace too. Wealthy area but the hostel is still cheap. The staff can provide basically anything for free: adapters, locks, sim cards, you can also print stuff. Cool kitchen too, I definitely recommend this place =D

I've been twice here. Friendly staff, clean, central and good price.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Romania

Hi there! Thank you so much for coming back again, we always enjoy seeing a familar face. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. We hope to see you again in the future! lots of love, the Astor Victoria family xx

Had clothing stolen from my locker which was padlocked (can get your hands through the gaps). Noise from traffic on road could be reduced with double glazing. Noise from floor in room above was very bad. Wouldn't go back.

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so sorry that you had clothing stolen from your cage. We always suggest to see reception and fill the incident report in cases like that. Concerning the noise we always try to improve our standards of facilities, so many thanks for your tip. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Un beau séjour à Londres une semaine passé à cette auberge de jeunesse juste formidable! La chambre était très propre, la douche ne manquait pas de pression ni d'eau chaude (Ouf! Car après une journée de marche dans Londres, une bonne douche c'est primordial!). L'underground (métro), la gare et les navettes qui amène jusqu'aux aéroports sont à quelques mètre. Le seul hic pour ma part c'est le petit déjeuné un peut léger. Malgré ce petit (minuscule) bémol, aventure à renouveler sans hésitation

• 17th Feb 2015

Nos ha encantando, repetiremos seguro. Buen ambiente, bien situado y ayuda por todos lados.

• Spain

Hola, muchas gracias por el feedback increible. Estamos muy contentos que lo pasaron asi bien. Estamos abiertos 24 horas y estamos aquí para ayudar! Venga a visitarnos pronto en la maravillosa Londres, siempre @Astor Victoria Hostel. Mucho Amor, la Familia Astor Victoria!

I really enjoyed my stay. My only problem is that I didnt stay longer!

• 17th Feb 2015

Hey there! Many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're really glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Come to see us again at anytime you like, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The facilities in this hostel were great. Especially in the shower room. Water was hot enough, the water pressure was high, and each shower room was wide. I often complain about shower rooms when staying at hostels or hotels in Europe, but I didn't have any dissatisfaction in this time. And this hostel has many useful facilities such as washing machine, hair dryer, and kitchen. Of course staffs are so friendly and kind. I wanna stay in this hostel again.

Hostels around London... You can get scammed and your stay may turn into nightmare - please beware and choose wisely (I've been to 4 different). ASTOR HOSTEL VICTORIA = ASYLIUM - everything you may need. Once you're inside you get the feeling that everything is there to meet your requirements and that somebody pays attention to every detail just for your comfort. This place is better than my own home. Highly recommended!!! Thank you guys

Hey There! Thanks a lot for the time spent to leave us an amazing feedback! We're so delighted that you've had such an incredible time here with us, enjoyed the atmosphere and the facilities. Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The location is great! Very close to the Victoria Station! The staff is friendly and helpful! I'd definitely recommend it! :)

• 16th Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really glad that you've had a positive stay and you would recommend the place! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Hostel!

I only stayed one night here, but the staff were very helpful and my room was clean and comfortable. I thought the Netflix room was a great idea, comfy sofas and a movie night once a week with free hot chocolate and popcorn was really nice. The kitchen was really clean and had everything I needed, loads of fridge space. The breakfast was fine, and the fact that the money goes to charity was great. Location was great as well, 10 mins from Victoria station! Overall, a really nice stay :)

Hey there! thanks a lot for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you've had such a memorable experience with us! It's always our aim to offer a comfortable stay to our guests. Many thanks as well for your help with breakfast. Even a small contribution can mean a lot! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good location, near to the centre! The staff was very polite and helpful!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Hey there! Many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so delighted that you found the location enjoyable and appreciated the staff. Can't wait to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

In my opinion, when you go to a hostel, you know that you are going to share bedroom with other people (except if you go with many friends), but this needn´t be a problem because you already know it. The marvelous thing was drinking beer with different people in the cantine, playing poker... you can make new friends easily! Thehostel is near the city center, so you can go on foot without spend too much money on the subway or buses. We enjoyed a good stay there! :)

• 15th Feb 2015