Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

En 1 mot c étais juste trop top belle ambiance locaux correct dans son ensemble Quartier calme a 10 min de Victoria station à pied Juste de choses à améliorer ou à faire ..mettre des petite table( déserte de douche ) ou des accrochages dans les douche pour accrocher les Vétements lors de la prise de la douche Mettre des affichages pour rappeler aux personnes de verser ou rincé avec de l eau après leur passsage après une douche ....juste ses petits points ..je reviendrais avec du mond

• 30th Aug 2015

Hostel liegt ca. 10 min von der Victoria Station entfernt. Das Personal war supper nett und sehr hilfsbereit

• 30th Aug 2015

I stayed here twice. The 1st time the dorm was really good. The 2nd time I got a bad planned dorm with noisy lockers and water dripping from the ceiling and you could here people taking a shower in the floor above you and others talking in the common areas. I would stay again here but not in that particular dorm, since it's still a good hostel overall.

Very nice and helpful staff. Cool, casual atmosphere. All the facilities were cleaned regularly.

• 28th Aug 2015

Plutot pas mal comme auberge de jeunesse. Pas loin de la station pimlico. Personnel assez sympa. En particulier un que j'ai bien apprécié.

• 28th Aug 2015

Had a really great stay at Asher Victoria. Nice and clean rooms, great staff and facilities are most of the time clean. Location is nearby the underground so you van be in centraal London in a very short time. Will definitially recommend this hostel.

• 28th Aug 2015

I thought the restrooms could be a little better maintained, and perhaps a reminder to all guests upon check-in about keeping being quiet at night (as others have said, thin walls) but overall really enjoyed my stay and don't regret spending my money there!

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Very professional hostel, clean rooms and showers. A very social hostel, pretty good location 8 min walk to tube, good staff

Hi, many thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! Our location is like none other in London, sharing a street with Victoria station makes any stroll home for the bus or train convenient. Hope to see you again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The Astor Victoria is a great hostel. I would totally stay there again. It's not too far to walk to some of the main attractions of London, and isn't far from the Underground station. Only thing I wish was different is the temperature of the rooms. It's always a little too warm in there! Otherwise, fantastic place with friendly staff!

• 25th Aug 2015

Hello, many thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! The rooms can get quite warm which is perfect for the British winter, though we hope you found the fan to help keep you cool during the summer. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

good one!

Très pratique, équipe dynamique et attentive! Parfait!

Lo mejor sin duda alguna la calidad humana de las personas que trabajan allí. La chica de staff que estuvo atendiendo desayunos los días 24 y 25 era amable y simpática, sonrisa 10

Hola, muchas gracias por dejar un feedback tan bueno. Realmente estamos muy feliz que has pasado un buen tiempo aquí en Londres. Por nuestro lado, siempre ententamos garantir una pemanencia agradable y mejorar el nivel de nuestro Hostel. Esperamos verte otra vez aqui, en esta magica Londres, y siempre @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love y muchas gracia otra vez. The Astor Victoria Family

Great location, very clean facilities, sink in bedroom, comfortable beds, and good activities planned each night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was a solo female traveller arriving at night and I felt perfectly safe walking through the streets from Pimlico.

Hi, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! It is always nice to hear great words about the time and efforts that our cleaning team put in daily to ensure the hostel is clean and tidy as possible. But, also the efforts everyone puts in at night to make everyone's stay a great one. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great location (short walk from victoria coach station) and very good value for money. It definitely had a party atmosphere which to be honest, was wasted on me because I just needed a cheap bed, but would definitely be good for those who want to meet people and socialise. Two issues: The breakfast wasn't very interesting (but only £1 so can't complain too much) and because I arrived late and had forgotten my toothbrush, it would have been nice to have some basic supplies available to buy.

The location was perfect following a five day tour that ended at Victoria station. Upon arrival, my friends and I expressed a dislike of stairs. The staff was very accommodating and even managed to fit all three of us into the same room (despite having booked separately) with only one flight of stairs. The room was clean and came with a sink. I just wish there could be lockers in the room. There are baskets that you can lock, but the latches are quite finicky when trying to fit the lock.

Hi, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! We are always more than happy to help you navigate our heritage stairs and thank you for your suggestion; we are always looking for ways to improve the hostel where we can. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Poor and unheathy breakfast not suitable for a gluten free vegan, the space under bed lockers are very small so even a medium luggage cannot fit in and my locker was also blocked from a big furniture next to it. The doors make a lot of noice so I was all the time waking up even when the doors of the other rooms were opening/closing! The floor was shaking when someone was walking in the room and again this was interrupting my sleep. Youngsters in the hostel were not respecting the silent hours!!!

J'ai passé un super séjour, j'y reviendrais bien et je le recommanderais :)

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Morocco

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Super great location. Cereals and toast for breakfast for 1 pound. Hallway rug was wet and stinky and it doesn't look like they vacuum the room carpets very often, but otherwise it was a great stay and would stay again.

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London at our great location! Our hostel is vacuumed and mopped 2 times daily, we must have missed a stop that day. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Needed to stay at Victoria because I needed to be near Victoria Coach Station. Somehow I prefer the Astor Hyde Park Hostel to stay in London. This hostel is okay and good value for the money but I felt it was less comfortable, the lounge was quite tiny (we were packed at night). Well, it's quite personal, but it didn't have the same atmosphere to me. We also had fire alarms twice on my last night, and apparently for nothing. Staff was great.

No hangers in the room, asked for it and they said they didn't have any, so it was kinda hard to find someplace to hang your jacket or wet towels. Other than that, the staff were awesome and the location is near to the 2 Underground stations and Victoria Coach Station. All in all, it was a good stay. Cheers!

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! Thank you for your suggestion and so happy you got to take advantage of our great location. Hope to see you again in the lovely London. Lots of love, The Astor Victoria Family!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7