Astoria Hotel Reviews

Via Fratelli Rosselli, 14, Bologna, Italy

When we arrived, we discovered that we had been booked into an apartment which was not at the site we had arrived at. It was actually a further km from the hotel. There was no offer of a shuttle service. We had to walk back for breakfast each morning as well.

Awesome place. For a single private you'll get a separate apartament with two floors. Everything is brand new and clean.

The guy in the glasses provided the worst service I've ever experienced. First he lost our booking and it took him ages to find it. We arrived an hour after check-in, he told us our room would be ready in an hour, we went out and returned 3 hours later, the room still wasn't ready. He told us a car would pick us up in 10 minutes. After 30 we asked to walk. We walked to there, it's like 500m away. When we get there, we only had 2 beds. He had given us the wrong room.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

As a single female traveller I found this to be an excellent place to stay. I felt safe with 24 hour reception and I had a room to myself . I usually stay at hostels so this was a nice change - I had a great sleep . For the price as a single person in a hotel it is very comparative to hostels and this is a much better deal. I booked last minute and decided to stay an extra night. I could walk to the centre and the train station is a very short walk away.

Everything good: Good location, (near the train station and 10 minutes walking from main POIs of storic center). Clean and in good conditions. nice staff, included breakfast and free bike rental.

• 18th Jul 2014