Astra Hotel Reviews

127 Tower Road, Sliema, Sliema, Malta

Astra Hotel was a total bargain: my very large room had a balcony looking over the sea! And the location is well central! I could not believe it was only 35 euros per night! Definitely highly recommended if you have little time and want to be at the centre of everything. The hotel is not super swish, but the room has everything in working order, free wifi included. Decor may be a bit dated, but modern hotels definitely do not have rooms this size! I would definitely come to stay again.

I came back to this hotel on a few occasions on account of its excellent location and great value for money. I didn't spend much time there at any point but found the hotel clean and comfortable at all times