Astray Reviews

1204 Pukuatua Street, Rotorua, Rotorua, New Zealand

Nice Motel with a good location (central and close to the bus stop). The owners are very friendly and helpful. The room is a bit small but it's sufficient.

Generally accommodating, easy access to all things in town. My complaint was check out. I will start by saying I made a mistake. Check out was at 10am and I failed to meet that deadline. My fault - I will not make the excuse that I didn't know and was not told. Perhaps the check in form I signed but didn't receive did state 10am checkout or so I was told. So I messed up and I apologized. The rude comments and aggressive eviction I received far outweighed my mistake. You SIR should be ashamed.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • mrlc

Had a lovely 2 night stay. The room was a little small but the beds were comfy and clean. Staff were really helpful with suggesting places to go and booking activities. Thank you.

A really nice, quite, clean and cheap place. I recommend it to everyone!

• 26th Nov 2015