Astray Reviews

1204 Pukuatua Street, Rotorua, Rotorua, New Zealand

At arrival 2 shared showers & toilets were available, but after the 1st night the owner locked 1 shower and 1 toilet, obviously to avoid some cleaning work, forcing me and the other guests to queue for a single shower and toilet. After checkout they threw me off the property. I said that my bus was in 2hrs, but they told me that I was not allowed not wait in the communal area, and that they had to "do their work." I have never encounter such a bad service anywhere else.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Austria

Staff helpful, location on bus route superb, facilities adequate and supplies well stocked. Met some nice travelers while there.

• 18th Mar 2015