Asylum Cairns Reviews

149 Grafton Street, Cairns, Australia

The pool was flithy i wouldn't swim in it, no lockers but they will keep valueables in reception

I stayed in the double room with my gf and then alone in a 4 bed dorm after a few days. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. Hostel structure lets people who want to party to party loudly while people in rooms are barred off from noise. Everything is great but the only small downside is that it's a 10 minute walk to the center, unlike many hostels in Cairns where they arenlocated in the center. Otherwise, a superb place to stay, especially for this value.

I had booked Asylum Cairns from Oct /13/2014 to Oct/ 15/2014. However, due to the flght problem. I was forced to stop in Japan as there was a serious typhoon. I did not go to the Hostel, may I ask if there is any refund under this kind of situaion? Thank you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Everything was great. Lovely staff. Good value for money. Made you very welcome. If your looking for cheap accom and to make friends this place is for you. Also if you love to drink theres a pub crawl.

Awesome place! You'd be daft to stay anywhere else in Cairns! Staff are all legends - especially Mike (Kevin)

I will always stay here when I go to cairns! It's such a lovely atmosphere to be in.

• 24th Sep 2014