Asylum Sydney Reviews

201-203 Brougham St, Kings Cross, Sydney, Australia

I love this hostel ! The people are amazing and it is really clean ! I really enjoyed my stay ! :)

• 30th Mar 2014

You party here.

The place is tired and in need of a facelift. They claim to have the cleanest toilets in Sydney, I don't know what decade they achieved this accolade but now its far from truthful. The place is ok if you like an easygoing friendly backpacker experience, but the bedding and facilities are really lacking.

Good location but not very clean, rooms a bit dirty and commom areas are kind of not comfortable place to be! Wifi u need to pay 3aud per day!

Absolutely the best place to stay in Sydney! I planned to stay here for 3 nights, but at the end it became 3 months! So, who else can give a better review than me ;) Anyway, Asylum is a nice, small, clean (bathrooms were cleaned 4 times a day!) and social (party) hostel. The staff was really friendly! They made my day in the morning, even when I had a bad hangover :D. They also organize nights out, days out, bbq's.. You'll love it! I'll miss this place as my own student house, for sure!

• 13th Feb 2014

The staff will really look after you here! The free Wiii Fii is great. The location is good just a case of common sense at night. Didn't see any trouble and feel it's safe for females travelling alone. I didn't realise Kings cross was the Red Light District! But as long as your sensible you will be fine.

Tony and Caroline were very helpful, friendly and welcoming. The location is very close (a 10 minutes walk) to Kings Cross train station which makes it easy to get to Bondi Beach and Central Station (downtown). Wifi is very cheap ($3 per day) but we had a weak signal from our room so we had to use it from the hallway. If u r looking for a quiet hostel, this is not for u! It's steps away from the Red Light District, right next door from an Irish Pub were everybody go and everyone is partying!

• 3rd Feb 2014

This is a good place to meet people. It's in the heart of Kings Cross, which is a vibrant nightlife scene. Antony is great at offering suggestions on places to visit, and he helps to make sure you feel welcome.

1 2 Next » last »