Asylum Sydney Reviews

201-203 Brougham St, Kings Cross, Sydney, Australia

Nice grafitti style, homemade stuffs. liked it!

Welcome to the Asylum!! When you book, you are warned... take it seriously! I was looking for a hostel where i would meet lots of cool people, go out and party and general have a mental time. I could not have wished for a better place. I've met people and read reviews who complained that the place is dingy, or that the carpets were threadbare... they obviously came to the wrong place. This is an all night drinks and parties kinda hostel. I loved my stay, would go back in a heartbeat

• 11th Aug 2014

It was the most amazing stay in hostel of my life. AWESOME !

• 21st Jul 2014

This hostel truly is a nuthouse. There are people drinking every night in the backyard, there is a dog and a crazy Australian chef. However, it's an absolute steal at 20 dollars a night for a 6 bed dorm and the backyard does close at 10 so you can actually get some rest. The staff are helpful and the manager is ace. I wouldn't say it was very clean but it's a hostel and should have a lived-in feel. The only real downside is the kitchen which is simply too small for the number of backpackers.

• 16th Jul 2014

Best Hostel ive been to in terms of socially, the time I spent there was full of laughs and made plenty of new friends... Good Atmosphere, Good Vibes, Great location ontop of Kings Cross train station, so easy access to rest of Sydney.

• 4th Jul 2014

Generally, my friend and I felt happy with the service at the Hostel. The staff is friendly and the location is convenient.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • East Timor

Worst hostel I've ever been. Very dirty place, rude staff. It's not worth the money.

• 11th Jun 2014

I would definitely reccommend this hostel if you are looking for a comfortable hostel at a good price! It is a great hostel for meeting people if you are travelling alone, especially if you are planning to stay in Sydney for a while. The location is also very central making it easy to see everything in Sydney. Overall, a great place to stay!

1 2 Next » last »