At Baan Khun Hostel

Very Good 721 Total Reviews

• danburt94
  • England, Male, 18-24
24th Jan 2017

Less than a 5 minutes walk to the east wall and 5 minutes (other direction) to the night bazaar market. I was able to book tours as well as buses to my next location from the reception as it was a travel agent as well. Beds were average with lockers as well as a key to your room/ dorm for added security. Only a 100 baht a night!

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017
5.1

Not a bad location. However I didn't really find the staff too helpful and the atmosphere wasn't great either. Beds weren't comfortable and it wasn't particularly clean. However it's very cheap so I guess you can't expect too much

21st Jan 2017
6.3

The hostel has a really good price, but it's quite dirty and doesn't really have any good common area, it's pretty loud. Ok if you're only staying a few nights!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Jan 2017

As they say, you get what you pay for. After I got over the smell of the bathroom, I realized, it's a bed for 150baht and there are only a few mosquitoes in the room. My wifi didn't work in the room at all. There is hot water for a shower. The location is decent. Its a 10 min walk to the square or bizarre. There was a bit of confusion on 2 separate occasions with beds. Free coffee, tea and bananas. Pay for the 100baht bed, you can't go wrong.

15th Jan 2017

Good value for money! only stayed there for a quick night but enjoyed my stay. clean and comfortable. staff was friendly, wifi worked. did the job! thanks guys!

• Liindgreen
  • Sweden, Male, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

There is a big chubby man working there, find him and have all contact with him, he's the best :)

27th Nov 2016
4.6

No staff in the hostel when I came, only 8 peoples that was working for the travel's agency. Peoples removed my stuff from my bed twice and I had to change my bed three time in three days. You can not change the temperature of the showers and look like the toilets and the shower never get clean. I didn't expect so much for that price, but I was really disappointing about my time here. I didn't try their travel's agency, maybe they're better for booking tours then taking care of theirs guest !

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

Great value for money! Free tea coffee and bananas Good atmosphere and location Would be good if there were more power points in the room The matresses were quite hard and uncomfortable

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Nov 2016
3.4

I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here! We stayed as it was linked to the elephant jungle sanctuary however is not a good enough reason! They don't offer hostel discount! Rooms were dirty with crumbs & dirt that had been there for god knows how long & the only thing they did was empty the bin! The beds rock hard & uncomfortable! The shower not powerful & the bathroom dirty. We also couldn't lock our hostel door & we payed more for a female dorm only for them to let a man stay in the room

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2016
5.7

Staff weren't helpful and seemed annoyed with our arrival, I had sent them an email days before stating we'd only be there for one night not three and the front desk guy gave us attitude and was not welcoming seemed like he could care less, it's a business at the bottom so people only want to talk if you book things; tons of ants in bathrooms/ cockroach; Bunks were comfy and clean though. Glad we only stayed one night, dorms were clean. We had ants in our shoes from out front.