At Beach Bed & Bar Reviews

100/1 Moo1, Baan Tai Rd, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Directly on the beach, hammocks create an awesome relaxation atmosphere. Very clean and awesome staff!! BELLA IS THE BEST!! The French guy plays great tunes and is genuine as well!!

There were 2 cockroaches in our bathroom when we arrived and there was no toilet paper. Staff was extremely inattentive and sometimes rude. When we first asked for a taxi pass to and from the full moon party, we were told that there were no more passes. When another member of our party asked again, suddenly there were passes. RE: the taxi passes, they were a complete rip off. When we tried to use them to return from the full moon party, there was no taxi or shuttle available.

• 5th Nov 2014

@ Beach Bed & Bar was one of the best hostels I have stayed so far. The location is perfect, staff absolutely great, friendly and helpful. Especially Bella, the manager who works as a receptionist made our stay very memorable and fun! Will definitely come back at some point ! Lenka, Cinthya, Catalina & Raquel (Melbourne, Australia)

I had a blast staying here during full moon party. The staff is really great and will have fun with you. They keep the whole place clean but I wish they would sweep the sand out of the rooms daily! I really got sick of having dirty feet and a paste-like shower floor. I'm going to miss everyone I met there!

Really nice hostel, directly on a lovely beach with a beautiful sunset. People are really nice, beds are good. One misunderstanding with the staff but we worked it out in a good way so no complaints about that. The only point was that I've stayed there for 5 nights and I didn't see any cleaning staff. Are room was covered up with sand and the trash bin was over over full. I asked the staff if they could clean the room but I guess they forgot.

Good laundry service, great atmosphere and location directly at the beach. Had to share the bathroom with 14 people so that wasn't so clean but the people were great! good aircon in the rooms.

The outside part with the bar by the beach and hammocks is just perfect. I’ve stayed in a 4 bed room and it could have some improvements: big lockers for the backpacks to improve the security, more stable beds and curtains in the shower would help. Cleanness in the room could be better, when I got there the room was messy already and after two days it stayed the same. Location is in between Jungle Party (10 min by car) and Full Moon (20 min by car). The staff were nice.

Great hostel with friendly staff. Great location and excellent value for money. Will be coming back!

• 28th Sep 2014

A few of us stayed here for 3 days (one being for the full moon party). This was one of our favourite hostels during our trip to Thailand! The staff were soo friendly and so fun to hang out with! The rooms were very clean, with AC. The vibe was amazing, as the hostel had its own restaurant and bar right on the beach. It was close enough to everything- approx. 10min taxi ride to the jungle party, and 20min taxi ride to full moon. I HIGHLY recommend staying here:)

• 7th Sep 2014

Stayed 3 nights around the full moon party. Hostel was clean and accommodating apart from slightly hard beds. Loved the hammocks on the beach- chilled atmosphere at day, lively at night but not too loud- would definitely stay here again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Hostel was great, the view from our bedroom was absolutely breathtaking. It took us a bit to find the place but it is literally on the beach! Too bad it rained all the time (September visit). It is a wonderful place though. Staff could be a little more helpful and it would be nice if there was soap or something in the bathroom but overall a great hostel! Nice atmosphere, beach, bed, bar-what more would you want ? :)

Overall a really nice hostel. Right on the beach, close to restaurants

Great location for getting to full moon and jungle parties. Also, right on the beach with a great atmosphere!

Great place to stay if you want to party! Beach is nice to look at, but not really swimmable as it's quite shallow and tide was out for most of the day while I was there. Place was quite busy leading up to the Full Moon Party (which is a Must Go if you're on the island during one), but cleared out and quieted down right after. Bunk beds were very unstable, and would recommend trying to get there several days prior to the big party to lock down a lower bunk!

Wifi on full moon is very bad. But it is a lovely place to meet people and relax by the sea, got lots of hammocks to chill out in. Plus Big C supermarket is just up the street.

Good hostel for half moon party! Drinks are fairly expensive though.

Amazing hostel, just renovated, we payed just about €2,50 per night, very clean room with airco, right beside the beach. Loved it!

Beautiful location right on the beach - would recommend getting the 6 bed dorm on the beach as its the only room that actually opens up on the beach. Room was only cleaned once during our 6 night stay, but the staff are very helpful and you can't beat the view. Need to rent a moped to get around, but that's the same for most of the island.

A bit strange to be asked to leave the room just because I wanted the AC turned on. 30 celcius was ok according to the staff. Won't stay there again! You really should not brag bout having AC...

sorry for your word.we thing you have good time with us here.for frist night the girl who stay same bungalow with you she was sick and she turn on a/c next day when you come to us we move you to new bungalow and you alway happy with us.nomaly we not reply alot for comment but this time you broken our heart.we still not believe you talk like that on back after you smile with us.we are so sorry about you.

Had good staff and was an enjoyable stay. Definitely a win for the price. Good location, very clean and great wifi.