At Beach Bed & Bar Reviews

100/1 Moo1, Baan Tai Rd, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Stayed her for the Full Moon Party, and spent 5 nights in this hostel. This is a party hostel, so your expectations should be immediately adjusted and geared towards long nights, blasting music and a lively atmosphere. I stayed in the 24 Bed Dorm and it has good AC although poorly lit and the lack of individual power sockets was a downer. Paul, the owner however was superb will helping guest and is willing to go an extra mile for them. Hostel is far from Hardin so expect to shell 100BAHT 4 taxi

hello,my friend thank you for your comment.sorry for electticity go down.this fullmoon is many people come to the island and when use electticity same time is not enough power and why we have problam on 7.00-9.00pm. but now we buy new generators for use when have problem.now we have no problem.hope we can meet again one day my sexy girl.take care.

Stayed there two times. Really nice location direct at the beach, nice clean bedrooms(dorms and bungalows). Helpfull and friendly staff. I liked it a lot and can just recommend this hostel. GO THERE ;)

Amazing staff, lovely hammocks, super good wifi and right on the beach what else do you want.

great staff who are happy to help with anything!!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Paul the manager is the coolest!! He was so friendly and helped me out a lot. Right on the beach, though the beach is not a swimming-friendly beach. Also near some good restaurants.

• 23rd May 2014

The bungalows are really nice, direct at the beach, the atmosphere is great and the warm ups are lots of fun. Only the interior of the bungalows is not so great, neither the cleaniness

The staff at Beach Bed and Bar are hilarious and extremely helpful! They will book excursions for you for a cheap price as well as boats to mainland/other islands. They provide taxi service to and from Full Moon and other parties. Our room was right on the beach that had many hammocks to relax/sleep in. They have a restaurant and bar with huge seating/common area. Highly recommend this hostel!!!!!!

Me Paul has got to be one of the best people I've met so far In Thailand. The staff are helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is great for a leadup for the half moon or full moon, and they just go the extra mile making sure everyone is enjoying their stay. Il recommend the at beach bed bar to any 19-25 year old traveler looking for a great time!

Great value for money - cheap dorm rooms, right on the beach, great restaurant and bar. The beach itself wasn't the best in Koh Phagnan, but great for lying on the hammocks or a short motorbike ride somewhere else. Staff were very friendly and helpful - massaged and cleaned my friend's foot when he stepped on a sea urchin!

Best hostel I've stayed in... Great vibes, good social spaces, seems to attract fun and interesting people. Paul is one o the nice person you will ever meet, very helpful.

So much fun! Staff were amazing and met some great people

Stopped here for full moon, great location and atmosphere,mr Paul who owns the place is a top guy funny and does everything possible so you have a brilliant stay, highly recommend

• 13th Apr 2014

The lockers could be in a better location and there could be a bigger sign at the road. other than that the place is great!

Best hostel i ve ever been, awsome spot, nice, super friendly people :)

Really cool atmosphere down on the beach, the owner, Paul, is super nice and friendly. However, if you want to party you are better off staying at Haa Rin Beach, since the bars are there and the beach is nicer. Another option is to rent a scooter for 200 baht a day (aprox. US$6) and go around the island.

The Hostel is great in location and facilities. Big Paul is propably the friendliest host I ever had. He took care of eveything, even in the busiest Fullmoon days. Value for money would be superb, but prices were quite high due to the high demand (that was the case for all places I checked) so I dont blame him, but therefore only "good". I already recommended the place to everybody I met after my stay.

We stayed 4 night in Koh Pha Ngan. This hostel is perfect!! It is right on the beach. Its not on a party Beach so its perfect for someone who wants more silence. The doorms are perfect and very clean. There is hot shower and free toilette paper. The manager, Bella, is an awsome woman. She Was very helpfull and she told us à lot about the country ´s situation. This is my favorite place to stay in Thailande.

I'm a solo traveller, I was meant to stay 4 days, ended up being 6 nights in 4 bed dorm. Cheap, clean rooms with AC, right on the beach. Can't fault the place, really relaxed atmosphere, food wasn't amazing but hey you can't have it all and there are plenty of other places to eat. I'd recommend to anyone wanting cheap chilled beach time. Oh and also you can't really swim as it's too shallow but the beach is still lovely, and during full moon this place likes to party :)

The hostel is good, with a bar and in front of the beach. The only problem was it is no so close from Haad Rin, the full moon party beach. But the place of the hostel is really nice to Chill and the staff was really nice with us, also have a restaurant with good prices.

It was a nice clean hostel and was right on the beach. You had your own security box in your room which was very handy. The only downside was that sometimes the shower would cut out when you were in it and the toilet roll was not provided in our paticular dorm! All in all I would go back and would recommend this hostel for the full moon party