At Beach Bed & Bar Reviews

100/1 Moo1, Baan Tai Rd, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I stay in this resort 1 Week in the bungalow in front the beach its just perfect ... Staff si friendly ans atmosphèr is quiet by Day And by night have warm up before party à the bar Thank you Fabien and Zane !!!

• 12th Feb 2015

Staff very sympatic and helpfull Very good location (near shops, party and close to the beach!) Very nice and real beach were you can swim, play volley ball, take a sunbath or sleep in hammac. Very clean place: bungalows, hall, beach.... Very confortable bungalows Food is delicious

• 12th Feb 2015

This place has so much potential, it's in a great location right on a beautiful beach but is let down by a few easily fixed things. Our 6 bed dorm (and bathroom) wasn't cleaned once during our 5 night stay, with no toilet paper and a blocked shower. The reception/bar opens after 9am and closes at 8pm which meant we couldn't get an early boat as we couldn't check out and get our passports back. The bar did stay open on the full moon with free paint which was really fun!

Very loud all day long and really dirty rooms, showered hardly worked. Good vibes otherwise

A group of us stayed here over the full moon period. The location is perfect and the staff were great. The only thing that let this down was that the rooms were not cleaned during our weeks stay and also we had a shared bathroom which after the first night was unusable so we had to go to the communal area- this wasn't a problem but would of been nice for the allocated bathroom to be cleaned! The lockers provided aren't great as they have a key which actually opens all of them so not secure

This place is freaking amazing. You can't get much better than this place being right on the beach it is so beautiful and very cheap for how nice it is. The only thing I would have liked better is if it had been closer to the full moon party beach beach because it was a 20 minute taxi ride into town and I was traveling by myself.

Really nice to hang out at. Hammocks on the beach, lovely staff, nice enough dorm rooms (I was in the one with about 30 beds), good aircon, lockers and they give you a towel to use while you're there which is not very common for a hostel. Overall really good. A fair way from full moon party but much nicer to stay here and get a mini bus or tuk tuk with a few other people to the party.

Im not sure how this place has such a high rating. I was underwhelmed. The hostel is in a great location - on the beach in ban thai but it also needs work. The restaurant is expensive, very slow and you often dont get what you ordered. The bar also takes a good 20 minutes to get your drink ready. Dorms are never swept out and its lacking atmosphere - we went to party at a nearby hostel (ringside) because this place was so lackluster even though it was fullmoon. My advice: go elsewhere.

Directly on the beach, hammocks create an awesome relaxation atmosphere. Very clean and awesome staff!! BELLA IS THE BEST!! The French guy plays great tunes and is genuine as well!!

There were 2 cockroaches in our bathroom when we arrived and there was no toilet paper. Staff was extremely inattentive and sometimes rude. When we first asked for a taxi pass to and from the full moon party, we were told that there were no more passes. When another member of our party asked again, suddenly there were passes. RE: the taxi passes, they were a complete rip off. When we tried to use them to return from the full moon party, there was no taxi or shuttle available.

• 5th Nov 2014

@ Beach Bed & Bar was one of the best hostels I have stayed so far. The location is perfect, staff absolutely great, friendly and helpful. Especially Bella, the manager who works as a receptionist made our stay very memorable and fun! Will definitely come back at some point ! Lenka, Cinthya, Catalina & Raquel (Melbourne, Australia)

I had a blast staying here during full moon party. The staff is really great and will have fun with you. They keep the whole place clean but I wish they would sweep the sand out of the rooms daily! I really got sick of having dirty feet and a paste-like shower floor. I'm going to miss everyone I met there!

Really nice hostel, directly on a lovely beach with a beautiful sunset. People are really nice, beds are good. One misunderstanding with the staff but we worked it out in a good way so no complaints about that. The only point was that I've stayed there for 5 nights and I didn't see any cleaning staff. Are room was covered up with sand and the trash bin was over over full. I asked the staff if they could clean the room but I guess they forgot.