At Beach Bed & Bar Reviews

100/1 Moo1, Baan Tai Rd, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Amazing staff, amazing location, it stormed and are room flooded I was upgraded to a 4 bed room for free. Location cannot be beaten

really nice stay. met here so many lovely people. have travelled 2 months and this week was so far the best. thank you for being a part to make great memories!!

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Finland

Right on the beach and close to some restaurants and a supermarket with everything you'll need. Only complaint is that the WiFi is rather terrible, but pop out and enjoy the sun instead.

Great hostel with amazing location. Zane, the owner, was very helpful.

The best hostel I ever stayed at! The service and the staff is amazing, they are so friendly and helpful. When were away from the hostel for two days, they looked us up and Facebook and wrote wondering if we were okay etc etc, really caring and nice. They also helped us with a lot of other stuff, carried our bags and got us cabs even if they didn't need to. And the location right at the beach is amazing, cozyiest beach and surroundings. Really recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Sweden

Overall pretty decent budget location especially for full moon. We had a massive flood during my stay. The owner was great - however seems like some people didn't get a refund or compensation when their dorm flooded and was pretty well uninhabitable. Biggest problem with the hostel was that the staff were garbage. Except for the owner and the blonde lady at the front desk. The guys running the bar were useless. Nice location on the beach though.

Being close to the beach its got a nice chillout atmosphere with very good music. The staff are very nice. Only the cleanliness of the rooms should improve and soap on the toilets.

Amazing hostel with very helpful and friendly staff, right by the beach. The water stopped running a couple of times but other than that I have not one thing to complain about. I'd definitely stay here again!

Great atmosphere, great location. Owner is an awesome guy. Staff are nice but clueless of anything and unorganized. Didn't manage to get my 500 b key deposit back.

Absolute fab location on the beach with swings and hammocks, staff were so friendly and enjoyed how relaxed everyone is! Toilet and showers aren't the best but who cares still fine! Would definitely recommend and go back!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Literally right on the beach, and really chilled, but close enough to get into town easily. The owner is absolutely amazing, and did so much for us. We would never have had such a fantastic experience in Koh Phangan if it wasn't for him. It was fairly quiet when we were there but the setup makes it really easy to socialise and meet the people who are there. Had the best time on the island because of this hostel.

@Beach Bed and Bar has an incredible location: right on the beach! Moreover the hostel has different areas: the chill out area with the hammocks, the bar with the tables where u can work or eat (Yes: the food is very good!!) and the beach to sunbath just 3 meters away! The friendly staff and the hostel facilities: scooter rental, laundry, cigarette and transfer ticket sale makes it possible that once u enter, u don't wanna leave anymore! That's what happened to me.. I didn't wanna leave! TOP

• 23rd Nov 2015

The hostel is right on the beach. The location can not be beaten.

Such a cute little hostel. Stayed here before the full moon party. Good atmosphere and right on the beach. Rent motorbikes to travel around if you stay here. Cool staff too

• 27th Oct 2015
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

The staff were friendly and the place looks really good Nd comes to life at night. It rained throughout my 4 day stay and the floor next to my bed flooded. So not a great place to stay if its heavily raining.

Great location on the beach to chill out and go for a swim (or even kite surf), close to pier and only 15-20 minutes away from Haad Rin beach by taxi. Just one minor comment: suggest the owners to improve the quality of meals offered given our diner was middle to low quality (overcooked rice and 30 seconds noodles served in a plate without any taste). We went to the restaurant next door the following day but with such a location it would be perfect to enjoy a good meal in front of the beach

Great stay for the beautiful position on the beach, for the people that I met and the big reunion of all boys and girls of the hostel, arranged by the staff, to go all togheter at Full Moon Party by songtaew. Beach Bed & Bar is easy to arrive from harbour, possibility to rent scooter and near at exchange offices, supermarkets, saturday night market.. Unforgettable sunrise! THANK YOUUUU FRIENDS!!!! THANK YOU!loveasy to arrive there from the harbour with a songtaew or 20 min by foots

Lovely staff and a truly stunning setting, rooms are basic but that's what i paid for. Perfect place for me to spend the full moon week!

Amazing staff, great vibes!!! Anyone and everyone would enjoy!!

• 25th Aug 2015