At Home Sukhothai Reviews

184/1 Wichian-chamnong Rd., Muang District, Sukhothai, Thailand

Very cosy, staff are extremely helpful and always go the distance to help . Doesnt hurt that you can have lunches and dinners in the hostel (the food is really good!), especially on rainy and cold days

One of the best places I've stayed. Staff are really helpful and friendly, rooms are big and clean. Only a five minute walk from the clock tower in the centre of town. We were a few hours late for breakfast but they insisted we could still get the free included breakfast - which was very good! Definitely recommend.

Wonderfull and beautifull place with very nice and helpfull staff! Yes, you can hear the people in the other rooms since it is such an old wooden house, but everybody seems to take care and to try to be quiet and its just such a nice place and atomsphere. So far my favorite guest house in Thailand.

Lovely quiet place with nice if small private room. Extremely friendly. Gif breakfast

Friendly staff, happy to arrange anything you need. Breakfast that was included was very good! Room was nice however, I could follow the conversation of the people next door word for word even though they were talking at a normal volume. Luckily there were few people here otherwise I think it would get very noisy. Another think to take into account is the mosquitos. Because of the little lake, there are a lot but you can get lotion for free at the reception.

Dear guests, Thank you so much for your valuable comments. We will take such comments for futher improvement. Regarding the noise from connected room, we are fully aware of such incident by placing the note in each room requesting guests to respect the sleep of others since the wooden wall is not very sound-proofed. As for mosquitos, we offer mosquitos repellent lotion for guests and we install mosquito screen in all bedrooms in order to ensure that all guests are protected.

We loved staying here!! If we visit again, this hostel will be at the top of the list. Great rooms, amazing staff, cute dog, great food. All around one of our favorites we've ever stayed at!

Excellent stay! Good food, friendly staff, nice room, pretty gardens. Staff very helpful in organising bus to bankok. A little oasis in sukhothai.

Nice bed and breakfast, need to book the whole room if you are a solo traveler, but if you are with at least one extra person it is a great deal. I took the room with no AC and it was fine, mosquito nets on Windows so they can stay open and I even had to turn off the fan at night because I was chilly. Owners are extremely nice people and will help you with everything you need. Breakfast was good and they even made a yummy Thai sweet. Tuktuk from bus station should be 60-80 baht. Recommend.

The best hostel we stayed in Thailand. Rooms are beautiful, the free breakfast are very goodgood, the small garden is very peaceful and last but not least the two owner are so nice! I have stayed in different hostel in sukhothai and I definitely recommend this charming hostel.

• 3rd Dec 2015

We had a great stay here. The owners are both lovely and friendly. The breakfast was really good. The owners sell Thai dessert in the evenings outside the hostel, and it is really yummy! Thank you for your hospitality.

This is a stunning bed and breakfast type place in Sukhothai. Extremely quiet and set in nature, the staff are super attentive and make your stay feel very special. The rooms are beautiful and made out of wood with big bathrooms and all the amenities. Included breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Only complaint is it's far from tourist attractions but easy to get there by bus maybe 20 min.

Wonderfully helpful staff who assisted with everything from late check-in to arranging our departing taxi for a cheap price. The room was immaculately clean and the food at the restaurant was both wholesome and delicious - I went back for second breakfast! A wonderful aesthetic, atmosphere and personable staff topped with winning rates make this hotel a must-stay for visitors to Sukhothai.

• 29th Nov 2015

Perfect Hostel! You really feel there at home and welcome! One day we come back! Thank you for everything!

A beautiful wooden building, filled with happy staff that are more than willing to help. One guy spoke amazing English, and greeted me with a map, told me how to get to everything, how much local transport should cost, and that they had bikes in the shed if I wished to take one out for a ride! The room I stayed in was large, clean, and very homely. As it's a wooden building, you could hear other guests doing their thing, but everyone was calm and respectful so wasn't a problem.

Great place to stay with really good breakfast and kind and welcoming staff. The rooms are spacious with a big bathroom and it is located relatively close to the bus station and in walking distance to the town centre and old city bus stop.

Myself and my boyfriend had a lovely stay at At Home. Great location - easy to walk places. The facilities are really nice and very well maintained. The food was absolutely delicious as well!

View all Sukhothai Bed and Breakfasts