At Home Sukhothai Reviews

184/1 Wichian-chamnong Rd., Muang District, Sukhothai, Thailand

A beautiful wooden building, filled with happy staff that are more than willing to help. One guy spoke amazing English, and greeted me with a map, told me how to get to everything, how much local transport should cost, and that they had bikes in the shed if I wished to take one out for a ride! The room I stayed in was large, clean, and very homely. As it's a wooden building, you could hear other guests doing their thing, but everyone was calm and respectful so wasn't a problem.

Great place to stay with really good breakfast and kind and welcoming staff. The rooms are spacious with a big bathroom and it is located relatively close to the bus station and in walking distance to the town centre and old city bus stop.

Myself and my boyfriend had a lovely stay at At Home. Great location - easy to walk places. The facilities are really nice and very well maintained. The food was absolutely delicious as well!

The house is really cozy! The beds are confy but I personally had a bit of trouble staying asleep without blinds. We didn't really meet anyone else but it was low-ish season. It's far from the ruins but you can take a bus for 30 baht to go pretty quickly. Be careful with bus schedules to other cities: we were told by the staff that it would be okay to show up at the bus station before our desired bus left to Chiang Mai, but unfortunately everything was booked (we managed by sitting in the middle

Lovely guesthouse with a Great garden to hang out and Great breakfast! Also the staff is Very Nice and helpfull. I really enjoyed my stay here

Amazing hostel. You do really feel 'at home'!

The free breakfasts were delicious and the staff was very helpful and friendly! All of the facilities were wonderful, the only recommendation is putting in an extra fan in the room since it is so hot during the day!

View all Sukhothai Bed and Breakfasts