At Phangan Hostel Reviews

146/2 Moo6 Hadrin Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great party hostel for Full Moon Party! Good location close to the beach and the owner was awesome and helpful. Some of the bathrooms caused some of the dorms to smell and was a little unpleasant, although the one we stayed at was fine. Overall we had a blast!

The lady who owns this hostel, is so nice! And really kind and helpful! The hostel was in a perfect location for the full moon and the beaches! All in all a perfect stay :)

I thought the staff there were so amazing, when I got my phone stolen the lady let me use her mobile to make an international call which was really nice of her. Our dorm was the nicest one out of the dorms they had, the shower rooms were clean and there was an area for us girls to get ready. It was right by an area where we could play our music and there was always a great atmosphere and party going on from about 8 at night. Only downside it's right on the beach so you can get sleepless nights.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

The staff was very friendly and helpful. However, the amenities were not good and I didn't feel the belongings in my suitcase were ever fully safe because the security of the door was not adequate. I would consider changing it to swiping the card or like another door they had with the combination lock.

• 25th Dec 2015

Great hostel moments from the beach, met a excellent group of people with the staff being very helpful when booking boats as well as taking me to the ferry themselves! Is perfect for full moon party as was able to keep going back to the dorm to use the bathroom and keep money safe!

Can't say anything bad about this hostel or the staff. Amazing location right near the beach and full moon party. Secure premises with the softest beds I've ever had in a hostel. Facilities are kept clean. The girls are amazing, super friendly always willing to help out. Organised transfers and tickets for us for anything we wanted to do. Atmosphere was great, everyone got along super well and I'm homesick from them already. Stay here you will not regret it for a second!

The owner is very nice and the hostel is in the best location you could imagine for the full moon. You don't even have to go through dark streets to get there. However the price is questionable. The bathrooms are in need of a modernization and smelled really bad. The hostel is basically just a room with bunk beds with two attached bathrooms. I would probably stay there again.

Nice staff. But we were disappointed of the location.

I really liked this email based off of its atmosphere and the awesome staff. It is a great location for the full moon party, but on other nights if there is stuff going on, you will hear it from where you are at! The room was clean though the beds were awfully hard and uncomfortable and the bathrooms were okay. That being said, I am glad I stayed here and would again if I was coming back to Koh Phangan.

Very nice hostel!!!! Good staff, good place, good people and very close to the beach!!! Best position ever!!

• 20th Oct 2015

Great place to stay, staff is very friendly and most important is, its location only 2 min from full moon beach.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • India

The besbest place to stay in koh phangan.. Great value for money and an amazing host whose got a brilliant taste in music. Loved it every day.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

My friend and I stay here 4 nights in full moon party period.The hostel is in an excellent location and was very clean. All staff were helpful and friendly they suggest the real Thai restaurant to us. Last day of the trip we buy the one day trip from the owner at very low price. I would like to thank you, and I would also like to make special mention of Tarn, who was one of the owners, it was such a pleasure meeting you.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

Brilliant location right on the beach, friendly staff, clean accommodation with everything you need. Just felt slightly unsecured but not a major deal.

• 26th Aug 2015