At Phangan Hostel Reviews

146/2 Moo6 Hadrin Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Sopita really helps with travel logistics and will even take you early in the morning to the ferry! The hostel is literally right in the middle of the party. Really great crash spot if you want to be in the thick of it.

The staff MADE the place. They were AMAZING! Helpful, warm, wonderful people. The room was VERY close to the full moon party which was great cuz u could take a break and head to room within seconds. But the music blared until 6am, and the beds were very hard. Lol one of the bathrooms also had a clogged drain so the water and sand collected on the floor of the bathroom. Luckily there was a second one. But it was the only other one for a room of 10 people. All in all, a great experience. :-)

The Location is great, right next to the beach and right by all the action. The owner is amazing and can help you with anything. She will do everything to make our stay great. The hostel is very clean everything is up to date. What really made the stay was the people that run it. They will help you with everything and are not looking for the money. If you are staying with them its all about the experience. Highly Recommend!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Definetly the best hostal!!! Sopita and Dada are the best, they help me with everything, i really felt like home!!! Think Koh Phangan, think At Panghan Hostal, definetly the best option. It's a half block over the full moon party beach!!! They are the best!!! Fully recomend!!!!!

The hostel is truly recommendable to those who want to party as it's close to sunrise beach. Might hence be a bit loud in the night. Thanks to the good hints from the staff I discovered many beautiful places on the island. Speaking of which. The staff is so great! Sopita and Dada made my stay unforgettable. They hook you up with anything that you need and were always helpful. So was the staff from the tattoo parlor, the Southland Clinic and the jewellery stall. Great atmosphere. Sad I had to go!

Sopita and Dada, who run the hostel, are both amazing. They went out of their way to get to know their guests. Sopita drove a few of us to her favorite noodle spot on the island the first day, which was amazing. The hostel itself is fairly cozy, and the atmosphere is very social. I made a few good friends very quickly just staying for 3 nights around the Full Moon Party. The party is pretty nuts and the hostel is VERY close to the beach, so be aware if you're a light sleeper.

• 1st Feb 2015

Dada, the lady who runs the hostel is awesome. She is very friendly and helpful with anything that you need. The location is RIGHT off the beach, which is great when you want to party, but it is also so close that you can feel the music in your bed when you want to go to sleep. If I came back to Koh Phangan, I would find someone a bit further off the beach to avoid the constant stream of people walking by and the loud music blasting at all hours of the night.

Clean, organized, very good atmosphere, excellent staff, they are always very helpful and kind. Best location for the full moon party!! Definitely would stay there again. Highly reccomended!! Thanks Dara and Sopita! :)

Sopita was a great host and really went out of her way for her guests, always taking us somewhere or showing us something interesting. The hostel is right on the beach and perfect for the Full Moon Parties, the place is clean and they even have free coffee, tea and drinking water for guests. I would definitely recommend this hostel to any travler! Thank you for having us and I already miss Foobfib 🐶🐶🐶

Sophia was such a lovely lady as we're all th staff. They really went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed our 3 nights there !

Location is the best thing - right next to the main beach, but still quiet and really secure inside. I just took a small amount of cash with me to full moon and walked 10seconds back to my room to grab more as and when I needed it. Good facilities, nice shower

Well I didn't sleep much since it was the full moon. But this hostel was the bomb.. it's so close to the Beach you can taste it! Sopita the owner is a complete legend painting everyone at our hostel with illumination paint. I see people walking past with envious eyes.. to top it off sopita drove us back to the harbour herself to ensure we didn't miss our boat!! She really puts her guests first.. we love you at phangan hostel! Shane