At Phangan Hostel Reviews

146/2 Moo6 Hadrin Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great location just off the beach. Ideal for fun moon party and meant we had our own toilet to up go back and use during the night! Staff were super helpful and went out their way taking us in their own cars to ferry ports and helping my friend relocate her phone she left in a taxi. Setup was a bit strange, reception was on the street and there is no common room. the different dorm rooms were basically back rooms of different shops on the street! Basic but good for full moon.

• 29th Jun 2015

Sopita really helps with travel logistics and will even take you early in the morning to the ferry! The hostel is literally right in the middle of the party. Really great crash spot if you want to be in the thick of it.

The staff MADE the place. They were AMAZING! Helpful, warm, wonderful people. The room was VERY close to the full moon party which was great cuz u could take a break and head to room within seconds. But the music blared until 6am, and the beds were very hard. Lol one of the bathrooms also had a clogged drain so the water and sand collected on the floor of the bathroom. Luckily there was a second one. But it was the only other one for a room of 10 people. All in all, a great experience. :-)

The Location is great, right next to the beach and right by all the action. The owner is amazing and can help you with anything. She will do everything to make our stay great. The hostel is very clean everything is up to date. What really made the stay was the people that run it. They will help you with everything and are not looking for the money. If you are staying with them its all about the experience. Highly Recommend!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Definetly the best hostal!!! Sopita and Dada are the best, they help me with everything, i really felt like home!!! Think Koh Phangan, think At Panghan Hostal, definetly the best option. It's a half block over the full moon party beach!!! They are the best!!! Fully recomend!!!!!

The hostel is truly recommendable to those who want to party as it's close to sunrise beach. Might hence be a bit loud in the night. Thanks to the good hints from the staff I discovered many beautiful places on the island. Speaking of which. The staff is so great! Sopita and Dada made my stay unforgettable. They hook you up with anything that you need and were always helpful. So was the staff from the tattoo parlor, the Southland Clinic and the jewellery stall. Great atmosphere. Sad I had to go!

Sopita and Dada, who run the hostel, are both amazing. They went out of their way to get to know their guests. Sopita drove a few of us to her favorite noodle spot on the island the first day, which was amazing. The hostel itself is fairly cozy, and the atmosphere is very social. I made a few good friends very quickly just staying for 3 nights around the Full Moon Party. The party is pretty nuts and the hostel is VERY close to the beach, so be aware if you're a light sleeper.

• 1st Feb 2015

They showed me to the hostel which is literally a door off the street and you're into the dorm. Very tiny lockers and no security. I refused to stay there. They showed me to another dorm, opposite they had which was actually very nice and new, personal lights where a nice touch. The vibe wasn't great because I was staying there alone and I was the only one in the dorm. But for the new dorm they showed me I rate it highly & I appreciate the staff putting me in a safer more secure dormitory.