At Phangan Hostel Reviews

146/2 Moo6 Hadrin Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Sophia was such a lovely lady as we're all th staff. They really went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed our 3 nights there !

Location is the best thing - right next to the main beach, but still quiet and really secure inside. I just took a small amount of cash with me to full moon and walked 10seconds back to my room to grab more as and when I needed it. Good facilities, nice shower

Well I didn't sleep much since it was the full moon. But this hostel was the bomb.. it's so close to the Beach you can taste it! Sopita the owner is a complete legend painting everyone at our hostel with illumination paint. I see people walking past with envious eyes.. to top it off sopita drove us back to the harbour herself to ensure we didn't miss our boat!! She really puts her guests first.. we love you at phangan hostel! Shane

Amazing hostel. Staff was incredibly helpful throughout my entire visit. Sophia's awesome and really makes her guests feel welcome. She drove people to the parties, helped us buy anything we needed, and found an apartment for me. Overall a very positive experience.

• 15th Oct 2014

Tan was amazing... The best host for a hostel you will ever come across. She took us everywhere we wanted/needed to go without hesitation. Got her tattoo artist to paint us for the half moon party which was also amazing! We would definitely stay here again! We loved it!! 😁

• 14th Oct 2014

pretty loud at night

• 7th Oct 2014

Umbelivable place! The owner is the best person that Ive ever met in my entire life!!

Great location for full moon, clean hostel. Kind of smelled like sewage at some points but I think most of Had RIn beach did. Sophea was wonderful and definitely made the stay what it was. Way overpriced for full moon period though.

Outstanding service, picked me up when I was lost trying to find my own way to the hostel. Lovely atmosphere, great location right on Haadrin beach where all the parties are poppin off. Very safe and clean and had a great time there.

I booked this hostel based on their reviews and I must say it is actually BETTER!!! Room was nice and clean, few steps away from the beach. Sopita, doctor, Mai, and doggies have been amazing. Surprisingly I was the only guest at the time of arrival, my bad timing! it was in between the period of all parties. However I've never felt lonely there, Sopita & her crews took a very good care of me. I first booked for a night but ended up with a week stay, really really enjoyed it there.

Very nice hostel, all you can ask for! Owner is the nicest person you will ever meet. Only thing is is that it got quite quiet towards the end of my stay. I think it was because it wasn't when a full/ half moon party was on so everywhere would be quiet. Couldn't recommend this place more!

• 29th Jun 2014

The hosting was excellent the owner drove us in her own car to the black moon party and the guy in the tattoo shop next door (Mai) tended to our every need as the owner wasn't there and he couldn't have been more helpful, even came out on a night out with us! Right on had rin beach so if going for sleep you won't get it but for full moon couldn't be a better location!