At Phangan Hostel Reviews

146/2 Moo6 Hadrin Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great location for full moon, clean hostel. Kind of smelled like sewage at some points but I think most of Had RIn beach did. Sophea was wonderful and definitely made the stay what it was. Way overpriced for full moon period though.

Outstanding service, picked me up when I was lost trying to find my own way to the hostel. Lovely atmosphere, great location right on Haadrin beach where all the parties are poppin off. Very safe and clean and had a great time there.

I booked this hostel based on their reviews and I must say it is actually BETTER!!! Room was nice and clean, few steps away from the beach. Sopita, doctor, Mai, and doggies have been amazing. Surprisingly I was the only guest at the time of arrival, my bad timing! it was in between the period of all parties. However I've never felt lonely there, Sopita & her crews took a very good care of me. I first booked for a night but ended up with a week stay, really really enjoyed it there.

Very nice hostel, all you can ask for! Owner is the nicest person you will ever meet. Only thing is is that it got quite quiet towards the end of my stay. I think it was because it wasn't when a full/ half moon party was on so everywhere would be quiet. Couldn't recommend this place more!

• 29th Jun 2014

The hosting was excellent the owner drove us in her own car to the black moon party and the guy in the tattoo shop next door (Mai) tended to our every need as the owner wasn't there and he couldn't have been more helpful, even came out on a night out with us! Right on had rin beach so if going for sleep you won't get it but for full moon couldn't be a better location!

Amazing location for Full Moon as it is literally 10 seconds from the beach. The owners are super helpful and go out of their way to make your stay in Koh Phangan amazing!!

• 9th Jun 2014

one of the Best hostels I've stayed in and the stuff are awesome! will be staying here again if I go back to Koh Phangan.

I stayed 2 weeks there (: very friendly chef there, she helps in every situation. Like if u rent a bike she shows you the best and cheapest place or also an very good party guid (; this hostel have an tattoo shop and clinice too. good pleace, you have every thing around the hostel! maybee a little bit loud in the night, but i sleep every good. no problem. (:

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Austria

Sopita picked me up from the ferry point and dropped me off, drove the group to the North of Koh Phangan one day and overall was always there to provide advise. Location could not be better, never brought valuables to the beach, just popped back if I needed anything. Will stay there next time I'm on the island.

I am a traveller of 25 months so far and by far this is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The location is right next to the Full Moon Party which may be loud at times but if you are drinking you wont mind, the washing is very reasonable price at 40 Baht per load and next day delivery, the hostel itself only fits 10 people so you get close to the people you are staying with, Full air con around the room and individual chargers per bed plus a light to read etc. Clean Toilets/showers.