At Phangan Hostel Reviews

146/2 Moo6 Hadrin Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Dada, the lady who runs the hostel is awesome. She is very friendly and helpful with anything that you need. The location is RIGHT off the beach, which is great when you want to party, but it is also so close that you can feel the music in your bed when you want to go to sleep. If I came back to Koh Phangan, I would find someone a bit further off the beach to avoid the constant stream of people walking by and the loud music blasting at all hours of the night.

Clean, organized, very good atmosphere, excellent staff, they are always very helpful and kind. Best location for the full moon party!! Definitely would stay there again. Highly reccomended!! Thanks Dara and Sopita! :)

Sopita was a great host and really went out of her way for her guests, always taking us somewhere or showing us something interesting. The hostel is right on the beach and perfect for the Full Moon Parties, the place is clean and they even have free coffee, tea and drinking water for guests. I would definitely recommend this hostel to any travler! Thank you for having us and I already miss Foobfib 🐶🐶🐶

Sophia was such a lovely lady as we're all th staff. They really went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed our 3 nights there !

Location is the best thing - right next to the main beach, but still quiet and really secure inside. I just took a small amount of cash with me to full moon and walked 10seconds back to my room to grab more as and when I needed it. Good facilities, nice shower

Well I didn't sleep much since it was the full moon. But this hostel was the bomb.. it's so close to the Beach you can taste it! Sopita the owner is a complete legend painting everyone at our hostel with illumination paint. I see people walking past with envious eyes.. to top it off sopita drove us back to the harbour herself to ensure we didn't miss our boat!! She really puts her guests first.. we love you at phangan hostel! Shane

Amazing hostel. Staff was incredibly helpful throughout my entire visit. Sophia's awesome and really makes her guests feel welcome. She drove people to the parties, helped us buy anything we needed, and found an apartment for me. Overall a very positive experience.

Tan was amazing... The best host for a hostel you will ever come across. She took us everywhere we wanted/needed to go without hesitation. Got her tattoo artist to paint us for the half moon party which was also amazing! We would definitely stay here again! We loved it!! 😁

• 14th Oct 2014

pretty loud at night

• 7th Oct 2014

Umbelivable place! The owner is the best person that Ive ever met in my entire life!!

Great location for full moon, clean hostel. Kind of smelled like sewage at some points but I think most of Had RIn beach did. Sophea was wonderful and definitely made the stay what it was. Way overpriced for full moon period though.

Outstanding service, picked me up when I was lost trying to find my own way to the hostel. Lovely atmosphere, great location right on Haadrin beach where all the parties are poppin off. Very safe and clean and had a great time there.