At The Right Place Reviews

85-87 Bealey Ave, Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand

the little courtyard behind the alla female dorms was nice but the beds were unbelievably squeaky! you couldnt move without making a noise! also there seems to be no noise barrier between the bedroom and the toilets in the ensuite so..very noise rooms! in the mini kitchen in the room there is only one mug so not very convenient for 5 people! also no internet!

I stayed unit type room. Some people don't close the door, and their friends come in and out offen. At least we could lock our room. The kitchen was nice, clean and tidy. Stuff also nice service.

I had to change my room twice. The first time the owners wife changed me because something went wrong with the booking. Somebody didn't pay but could stay anyway. So i got put in a little shed (literally a shed with storage). I couldn't get a discount or what so ever. My options were to take that bed or leave. Christchurch was fully booked...... The second time the owner put me in an upgraded 4-bed dorm... Well, i slept on the couch. That bunk bed was terrible!

The showers weren't brilliant, but the disabled shower was great! Nice place to stay, very spacious, nice people as well. About a 20 minute walk to the nearest shopping centre wasn't so bad

Unfortunatly there was no wifi

The staff was really helpful and friendly! The hostel is a 10 minute walk away from everything to see! The atmosphere's great - there's a comfortable lounge and dining area that invites mingling, and a reading room with a good selection of books and board games! the kitchen is clean and has good facilities!

Everything was pretty good. Very clean, very friendly, nice beds. i would stay there every time again.

• 1st Jan 2015

The first night we were kept awake all night by loud guests, but after mentioning it to the staff the next morning we were moved to a much quieter room. Overall a good experience!

Everyone was very helpful. Good location. Not much of a party scene if thats what your into but overall very clean and relaxed environment

Very nice place. After a few nights in huge-overcrowded hostels in Sydney, I really liked At the rigth place. The owner ist very nice and helpful! There is a well-appointed kitchen and a big common room with TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in the library - 10 min to walk. Next big supermarket about 20min to walk.

Did not love this hostel and my first impression almost had me looking for another place. It was hard to get someone at reception, though once I did they were very friendly. I had emailed an inquiry about local travel and never got a reply. Best thing this had place going for it was a computer hooked up to the TV with an amazing movie selection, which I am unclear if it was a private computer or not. Nothing stellar about the place, but some of that may be due to the recent earthquake to be fair

← Back to search results