7.1
Very Good 145 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 145 Total Reviews
At The Right Place Located at 85-87 Bealey Ave, , Christchurch.
New Zealand
Christchurch 8140 85-87 Bealey Ave
71% 145
-43.5201760 172.6314510
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2016
6.0

Really great staff, very friendly and really really helpful! I had to change anyway but I was glad to. Maybe I was just unlucky but the lights weren't working, social areas were pretty dirty and the beds were pretty awful. I probably wouldn't stay again I'm sorry. But like I said maybe I'm just unlucky

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
4th Mar 2016
6.3

It was a really quiet hostel so if you like to party don't go there, if you want to relax it is okay. The beds were good better than in most hostels I've stayed in. The kitchen was really small with few cooking possibilites and equipment. So you have to look when there is enough space. Same thing with showers and toilets but it was a clean place.

• claudia_wollmann1821
  • Germany, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th Feb 2016
7.4

Good place to stay a night. Very quiet. And in walking distance from the bus station which was the main reason I choose the place. the rooms came with a bathroom, and a small kitchen which was very convenient.the place however was worn out, just a few improvements could make big changes - new paint on the walls and floor.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2016

The family running the hostel are the nicest people I have met in New Zealand! Always there to help and to make sure you are satisfied. They gave me advice, helped me book a trip to Akaroa, asked many times if everything was alright for me, helped me store my luggage in their house, etc. They were so kind and caring. Their lovely daughter gave me a tour of the facilities. The prices were more than reasonable for what I got. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the room! Also, it was clean.

• Sweden, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Jan 2016
6.9

A nice hostel, with a big dining and living area, but very small kitchen. But great with a small kitchen in some of the rooms. Great staff, could wish for free unlimited wi-fi though.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2015
2.3

Too many long-term stays create an atmosphere of moving into other people's stuff. Really dirty! Lived in 5 men's old mess. Light broken at the toilet. Never locked so felt unsafe. Staff told me wrong details about airport shuttle both prices and times was wrong.