At The Right Place Reviews

85-87 Bealey Ave, Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand

Stayed for 1 night, it was clean, comfy bed and great location to get to cbd and local attractions.

Decent place. Owners and staff were really friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, like many of the places in Christchurch, this hostel lacked atmosphere and although people were friendly, everyone was pretty quiet.

Only 3 showers for all guests.

We stayed one night at this hostel and started your road trip in Christchurch. The city suffered a lot form the earthquakes, but they slowly come back with new buildings and some good concepts to get attractive again. Visit the city and hlep with your stay. Free internet is at the Burger King on the corner available. Friendly and helpful staff can give you a lot of informations.

The hostel is divided in two parts and two different buildings, one is more the typical hostel way and in the other one you rather feel as if you would live in an apartment. I was there with my sister in a four bed dorm with two guys who where living there. There is one more room with a double bed in there otherwise we had a kitchen and a living room with TV just for the 6 of us!!! We had a great time with the guys from our "apartment" great conversations until the very late night!

My partner and I found this place to be very accommodating, the owners and staff couldn't do enough for you! I highly recommend staying here and will stay there again myself if we go back to Christchurch.

• 30th Oct 2013