At The Right Place Reviews

85-87 Bealey Ave, Christchurch, New Zealand

The family running the hostel are the nicest people I have met in New Zealand! Always there to help and to make sure you are satisfied. They gave me advice, helped me book a trip to Akaroa, asked many times if everything was alright for me, helped me store my luggage in their house, etc. They were so kind and caring. Their lovely daughter gave me a tour of the facilities. The prices were more than reasonable for what I got. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the room! Also, it was clean.

• 28th Jan 2016

Too many long-term stays create an atmosphere of moving into other people's stuff. Really dirty! Lived in 5 men's old mess. Light broken at the toilet. Never locked so felt unsafe. Staff told me wrong details about airport shuttle both prices and times was wrong.

Disinteresdness and indifference for beds, rooms and bathroom cleaning. Kitchen lacks of basic facilities and cookers work really badly.

• 24th Nov 2015

Great staff! Good rooms.

Very good backpack, situated next to the town centre. Good welcome and ambience.

• 11th Oct 2015