7.1
Very Good 148 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 148 Total Reviews
At The Right Place Located at 85-87 Bealey Ave, , Christchurch.
New Zealand
Christchurch 8140 85-87 Bealey Ave
71% 148
-43.5201760 172.6314510
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
4.3

'The wrong place'. Cold, dirty and odd atmosphere. Kitchen wasn't great, pretty cramped when a few people were in there and our first night no one had washed any pots so we couldn't cook and had to spend money eating out. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm and it felt like they had crammed too many beds into the room, very little floor space. Glad we only booked 1 night here... Stay a few doors down at kiwi base camp instead- a lot better for a simliar price.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Cute room, great size, kitchen and bathroom in our space shared between 4 of us was perfect. Only problem was wifi didn't work too well.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2016
6.0

Really great staff, very friendly and really really helpful! I had to change anyway but I was glad to. Maybe I was just unlucky but the lights weren't working, social areas were pretty dirty and the beds were pretty awful. I probably wouldn't stay again I'm sorry. But like I said maybe I'm just unlucky

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
4th Mar 2016
6.3

It was a really quiet hostel so if you like to party don't go there, if you want to relax it is okay. The beds were good better than in most hostels I've stayed in. The kitchen was really small with few cooking possibilites and equipment. So you have to look when there is enough space. Same thing with showers and toilets but it was a clean place.

• claudia_wollmann1821
  • Germany, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th Feb 2016
7.4

Good place to stay a night. Very quiet. And in walking distance from the bus station which was the main reason I choose the place. the rooms came with a bathroom, and a small kitchen which was very convenient.the place however was worn out, just a few improvements could make big changes - new paint on the walls and floor.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2016

The family running the hostel are the nicest people I have met in New Zealand! Always there to help and to make sure you are satisfied. They gave me advice, helped me book a trip to Akaroa, asked many times if everything was alright for me, helped me store my luggage in their house, etc. They were so kind and caring. Their lovely daughter gave me a tour of the facilities. The prices were more than reasonable for what I got. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the room! Also, it was clean.