Atenas Reviews

Gran Via de Colon 38-1, 18010, Granada, Spain

Only one problem, there were a few ants on the floor.

• 17th Jul 2015

Prices changed alot day by day

Really cheap and in a wonderful location! It was like staying in a hotel room which was wonderful and the bathroom was great but no lockers. I was only here for one night and got a long with the girls in my room otherwise this might have been a problem.

Had a great stay here with my boyfriend. Location is awesome on the Main Street and an easy walk to all the restaurants and nightlife. Also in easy walk to the Alhambra. Place as clean, more like an hotel than hostel, no common area or kitchen we saw

Excellent location, very clean, excellent for the price. Great place to spend some days in Granada.

Much better than I was expecting. Very good look and great value for money. Would stay there again.

All was perfect but we realised when we woke up that the bed sheet of the extra bed had blood spots!! Really awful

• 9th May 2015