Atenas Reviews

Gran Via de Colon 38-1, 18010, Granada, Spain

This is more of a hotel rather than a hostel. With that said, the facilities were very clean and the staff was attentive to your needs. The location is unbeatable, as it's located by all of Granada's major attractions. The only issue I had with this hostel is that I booked a 4-bed dorm and was placed in a 5-bed dorm instead. Aside from that, our stay here was just fine.

all in all nice stay, but sadly no lounge or kitchen

Only one problem, there were a few ants on the floor.

• 17th Jul 2015

Prices changed alot day by day

Really cheap and in a wonderful location! It was like staying in a hotel room which was wonderful and the bathroom was great but no lockers. I was only here for one night and got a long with the girls in my room otherwise this might have been a problem.

Had a great stay here with my boyfriend. Location is awesome on the Main Street and an easy walk to all the restaurants and nightlife. Also in easy walk to the Alhambra. Place as clean, more like an hotel than hostel, no common area or kitchen we saw

Excellent location, very clean, excellent for the price. Great place to spend some days in Granada.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts