Atenas Reviews

Gran Via de Colon 38-1, 18010, Granada, Spain

Had a great stay here with my boyfriend. Location is awesome on the Main Street and an easy walk to all the restaurants and nightlife. Also in easy walk to the Alhambra. Place as clean, more like an hotel than hostel, no common area or kitchen we saw

Excellent location, very clean, excellent for the price. Great place to spend some days in Granada.

Much better than I was expecting. Very good look and great value for money. Would stay there again.

All was perfect but we realised when we woke up that the bed sheet of the extra bed had blood spots!! Really awful

• 9th May 2015
  • Spain

Staff weren't very smiley but overall a good hostel is

All in all we were satisfied, but The Personal at The reception was unfriendly, impolite and didn't treat us like we were guests there!

That is the type if hostel that does the job keeping in mind the location rather than that nothing make it special. Recently it has suffered an attempt of refurbishment u can see it in the doors but walls in the room we stayed in are covered in damp which is a real shame 'coz it could be a little gem in the heart of town. Staff were good they just did their job and it was fairly clean.

I booked a dormitory but got a single room - which was awesome! Other than that, the location is quite okay - it's not a walking distance from the train station but a direct bus drops you right across the hotel, and many buses stop at the closest bus stop, taking you to possibly all of the tourist attractions in the area. The bed and toilet was pretty clean. I definitely recommend this place.

This hostel has the vibe and feel more like a hotel rather than a backpacker hostel. Clean and comfortable throughout. Excellent value for money dorms.

good place, good location, good service

Had a great stay, excellent location. There was some building work going on in the building adjacent each day of my stay during siesta. Made good use of the Wifi and the luggage lockers. Would liked to have had kitchen facilities but tapas bars nearby are so cheap that this is not a problem.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Northern Ireland

There was no floor mat whatsoever .. Toilet was always wet

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

This hostel is more like a hotel, and that's why I really loved it so much, you have an incredibly reception looking all the entries to the place, you'll have your own bathroom and also you are near city center and main sight-seeings, the rooms are clean and you have AC... we couldn't ask for more.

The staff was very courteous, and they were willing to help. I was surprised at how nice of a stay it was for the price. I would definitely return!

This is a hotel so it depends what you are looking for. There is no atmosphere that a hostel has and no kitchen, but it is very clean and my dorm had a very nice bathroom and comfortable bed. The location is a five minute walk to the cathedral and old town and the hostal is very easy to find.

everything was great, but i personally think it would be better if there was a kettle in the room.

I think this hostel/hotel has got an issue with the heating. I heard other customers complaining and I myself was assigned a room with no heating and without extra bed clothes. At around 5 am I was freezing and couldn't sleep.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts