Atheaton Traditional Hotel Reviews

Aggelou Terzaki 31, Nafplio, Greece

I must admit that I actually was a little bit disappointed. The room was quite tiny and not particularly clean. The hotel description said breakfast included which it wasn't - so overall, "the value for money" was way lower than other places I have stayed. Besides of that the staff was nice and the location was super great.

Dear, Thank you for your review. First of all, I would like to inform you that you make mistake about the breakfast. We don't advirtise breakfast and we don't offer breakfast. Also, the single room is tiny and you knew it when you made the reservation. About the clean, I don't understand which place wasn' t clean... the bathroom? the room?? the linens? The room is tiny but it's very clean. At the end, any place in Greece has different prices. Thanks a lot.

I was very disappointed in this place. The entrance is very off putting as it has a stench of cat pee and cigarettes.....not an appealing combination. I really regretted having booked this online and would not have stayed had I been able to refund my money. I would not recommend this place at all!

Dear, thank you for your review. You are the only one guest with this bad experience .. So, the guests can read all the comments and they will decide if your comment for Atheaton is truth or not.