Atheaton Traditional Hotel Reviews

Aggelou Terzaki 31, Nafplio, Greece

I was very disappointed in this place. The entrance is very off putting as it has a stench of cat pee and cigarettes.....not an appealing combination. I really regretted having booked this online and would not have stayed had I been able to refund my money. I would not recommend this place at all!

Dear, thank you for your review. You are the only one guest with this bad experience .. So, the guests can read all the comments and they will decide if your comment for Atheaton is truth or not.

Charming place with lovely people. Thanks for all Lia.

Very nice hotel, but even better are the father-daughter management team. Such sweet, wonderful people. The hotel is an older establishment (you are in the historic part of town) but feels very cozy. They treat guests like family here. The location is excellent, only a few steps from the bus station. Excellent place to stay for your visit in the lovely city Nafplio.