Athena Pension Reviews

Barbaros Mahallesi Lokcuimam Cikmazi No.9, Bergama, Turkey

Although I booked through Hostel world, was told when I got there it was fully booked. No worries, I was given my deposit back, & advised to stay next door at Pergamon Pension, a beautifully restored old Ottaman house, run by a lovely family which I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. The breakfasts were enormous and delicious.

Can't recommend this place enough. One of the few places that actually let you use the kitchen. It was lovely to cook our own meal and eat in their lovely backyard. The family were lovely and evengave us lunch when we were hanging around after we checked out! The only thing that could be improved is their wifi. It seemed to cut out when too many people tried to access it. That said it still worked well enough for us to do what we needed

View all Bergama Bed and Breakfasts