Athens Backpackers Reviews

12 Makri Street, 11742 Athens, Athens, Greece

Athens Backpackers is a super helpful and super sweet place to stay in Athens. Very centrally located. I could not imagine a better location close to the Acropolis and for the price. The dorms are relatively spacious and lockers are available. The bathrooms are clean and water is hot. I would stay here again! This was my first hostel and the staff was very accomodating in terms of me figuring out how buses and taxis work. Breakfast is good for being free!

Fantastic hostel in a prime location to see a beautiful city! Friendly and accommodating staff who will lock up your valuables. Good wifi, comfortable beds and plug availability, spacious rooms and clean ensuite bathrooms. Decent enough breakfast and a great bar next door. Everyone is very sociable and makes it so easy to make friends if you're traveling alone or in a small group. Regretted that I only stayed one night and will stay again every time I am in Athens!

Awesome staff and great environment to meet other travelers! Thanks!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »