Athens Backpackers Reviews

12 Makri Street, 11742 Athens, Athens, Greece

Nice roof top bar! We were upgraded to the studios and they are really nice!

I booked Athens backpackers but when I arrived they told me to walk down to their other location Athens studios. Not really a big deal but I specifically took a taxi to that address BC my bag is quite heavy and my back was hurting. They say its a five min walk but takes longer esp in the heat of the day and a well meaning local pointed me in the wrong direction. They should tell you ahead of time, by email, if you're not at their main location. Besides that, spacious rooms and clean.

The staff was so friendly and helpful and can't thank you enough for my amazing stay.

Great location. Great people. Clean rooms. Had an awesome stay.

perfect place

Good hostel. Nice to have aircon and a little fridge in the room. We arrived at Athens backpackers but we had the studio room so were sent to the other one- about 3 min walk away. It wasn't a bad walk just would have saved us from stopping off there if there was a confirmation email to notify the different location. Minor point. The rooms were nice and clean and it was nice to have brekky and a lovely ouzo shot included in the stay!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »