Athens Backpackers Reviews

12 Makri Street, 11742 Athens, Athens, Greece

The Best hostel Ive ever stayed.Friendly staff and clean room.I stayed in Athens studious,very clean and with tasty breakfast.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Fantastic location! Clean rooms, good hostel bar with evening entertainment just 2 mins walk away.

I loved staying here!! Everything was great aside from the showers which didn't have proper doors and got the entire bathroom wet every time a shower was taken. Everything else was great though, location, staff, atmosphere. Great place especially for college students.

This hostel is great!!! I got there at 1 in the morning and there was a person to open me and to explain everything I needed to know and made me feel welcome. The location is perfect, right in the city, around the walking street, at few blocks to the Acropolis, at one block of the subway. Price is super cheap. Beackfast is ok!!! Had Karaoke night with was really fun! I did the walking tour with Justin and its really worth it, I loved it!! Best hostel to stay in Athens! Maggie from Argentina

Amazing location, amazing staff, met some great friends!

I stayed at the studio, which was down around the corner from the other location. The sports bar and fish restaurant were down there, but other than that, not much to do in direct neighborhood. Kept seeing something about a rooftop bar but never saw it or had a staff member tell me to "check it out." It's existence is questionable, at least in April. This spot provides nice access to the Acropolis. Great room though.

Perfect location, very close to the Acropolis and other sites. Wifi signal and speed was good in our 6-female dorm on the 3rd floor. There were boiled eggs for breakfast. :-) But there was No Desk or Chair in our room and it's very inconvenient because we had to put everything on the floor or on the top of locker, and sit only on the lower bunk bed. Anyway, I will recommend this hostel for travelers to Athens.

I was upgraded to Athens Studios upon arrival. The Hostel is great. Wifi works over the whole hostel and is reasonably fast. The rooms are clean and the facilities are great. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Beds still have plastic on them, noisy especially at night. Location is good. Close to train station and other major tourist attractions.

I spent my time in Athens in one of the studios, a 6 mixed dorm with ensuite bathroom. The room was good, the bed was comfortable and the lockers were "ryanair lugagge" size, so big enough for your backpack. It had a little kitchenete that proved to be enough for the little cooking that it is prepared, the cooking smell in all the room was not so ok though.The bahtroom was spotless, with a good pressure shower and lots of hot water. A good experience. It has been a positive experience

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Spain

PERFECT PERFECT ! VERY GOOD STAFF EXCELLENT LOCATION , GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!!!

1호점이 공사중이라 2호점은 스튜디오에서 지냈습니다 첫날가자마자 바퀴벌레...를봐서... 청결에 대한 점수가 낮아요 위치도 매우좋고 직원분들도 너무친절하시고, 하지만 벌레때문에 너무 놀랬어요ㅠㅠ

• 30th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Just a stone's throw from the Acropolis and the metro, I couldn't have asked for a better location for my 2 day stay. Staff was really helpful and the sports bar was a fun place to chill and meet new people.

I actually stayed at Athens Studios because Athens Backpackers was under renovations. My reservation and price were honored, since they are related hostels. The room was very nice and clean, with a balcony and an en suite bathroom and shower. The sports bar on the ground floor is nice and a good way to meet people. There is a good tour of Athens put on by the hostel and the hostel is close to everything.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »