Athens Colorful Urban Home Reviews

Kamaterou Street 3, Athens, Greece

I'm fully satisfied in this place and will go back sooner!

We had a very pleasant stay at Athens Urban Home. The apartment was kept clean although the furnishings were a bit old, but it was great value for the money. Travelers should be aware that the hostel is located in one of the roughest neighborhoods in Athens. Although we didn't have any trouble the area has many rough looking people around and is notorious for crime and theft.Our host was very kind and polite and allowed us to keep our luggage stored for the entire day even after we checked out.

I spent 6 nights in Colorful Urban Home in total and I have to say I enjoyed this stay so much! Overall I'm very satisfied as a guest.

• 22nd Oct 2014