Athens Colorful Urban Home Reviews

Kamaterou Street 3, Athens, Greece

The overall evaluation is positive, the b

Definitely recommend this place. Our room was beautiful and very clean. The staff was welcoming and the Greek coffee for breakfast was superb (maybe cause I really like Greek coffee). The area might not look perfectly safe at night, but we had no problems at all and I wouldn't think you're not safe there!

Very friendly family run b

What can I say. Miglen is the man. I had the best host ever. The breacfast and the bed were more then good. I spend wonderful time in Athens and If i get the chance to go there againn. Miglen I'll call you. :))

• 14th Jan 2014

I'll be back. Miglen and his familly, they are just wonderful. He gave me information about Athens and the isghtseeings and also gave me family hospitality. The room was very clean and the breacfast plenty. Thank you one more time.

• 12th Jan 2014

Miglen was AMAZING!! Felt right at home here and he was more than a big help!!!! The location is only a ten minute walk from the metro but you can pretty much walk anywhere from here. Wifi was great, place was good. It isn't the Ritz, for example the toilets have trouble flushing and the bathroom in general wasn't what I'm used to but the value for what you get is great. It can be loud due to the busy street. Maybe light sleepers be weary but aside from that I would recommend!!!

Miglen was very very nice, we arrived late at night and he even waited for us outside the train station to walk us to the hostel. We heard it's in a not-so-great part of town but we didn't have any trouble, it's actually very safe. We had a 3 bed private and everything was very clean and breakfast was even included. The staff showed us the way around the city and some helpful Greek words!

The owner miglen was very helpful. He guide us with all the city tours and places we want to go. He even fetched us from the subway station when we arent sure which way to go leading to the place.

• 17th Oct 2013