Athens Colorful Urban Home Reviews

Kamaterou Street 3, Athens, Greece

We loved it here! The staff was so friendly you would think they were your best friends. The breakfast was god albeit small, but it's served right on your floor and late into the morning! The strongest coffee I ever had! I would love to stay here again. We enjoyed it so much we got another night!

Excellent service and very clean and nice hostel. I would definetly recommend staying in this hostel.

• 21st May 2014
  • Finland

Staff was amazing, very helpful on planning trips outside of Athens, as well as knowledgeable about things to do in the city. Very basic hostel, but clean and had what I needed. It was right on the edge of a pretty rough area of the city, but security was excellent and did not feel unsafe at the hostel. No a/c.

Extremely friendly and helpful people. Will let you use their internet in their own apartment for free. Very accomodating!

Miglen was a perfect host and so helpful with where to go. I highly reccomend the local markets (ladies beware of the men in the meat market though!). Don't expect a full breakfast, but what was provided was lovely. No common area so t was difficult to meet anyone. The kitchen came in handy. Super close to metro stations and walking distance to anywhere.

Absolutely lovely place with wonderful helpful people running it. It is in a slightly dodgy neighborhood but I never felt unsafe or at risk.

Great place to stay, friendly staff, everything you could need in an apartment, breakfast is a nice bonus

Can be a little hard to find despite good location, but staff is very friendly and welcoming. They will allow you to use internet for free and breakfast, although basic is also free.

1 2 Next » last »