5.9
Rating 316 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 316 Total Reviews
Athens House Hostel Located at Aristotelous 4, , Athens.
Greece
Athens Attika 10432 Aristotelous 4
59% 316
37.9864389 23.7274324
    Rooms available

2nd Oct 2016
4.9

Comment? I will describe what happened. I booked a 4 male bedroom and was sent to a 5 mixed bedroom. Complained and manager replied rude. Sent me to a better room. Wednesday night all my staff wasn't there. Without my knowledge he moved all my stuff to another room. Rung the bell nobody came up. I slept in the room without knowing about my stuff till the next day morning. He said was giving me a male room. Till the next night. A poor American tourist slept there for a night and runner off. Nice?