Athens International Youth Hostel - Victor Hugo Reviews

16 Victor Hugo, Athens, Greece

Put longer curtains into the shower room, this would help a lot!

This place was not good for a single woman traveller. I always felt like I needed to be back before sun down so I wasnt mugged, or take a cab straight to the door. They didnt charge very much for this room so it I guess I got what I paid for. I wouldnt stay here again.

Close to city center. Perfect staff mostly in evenings and nights. You can ask and they lovely tell you where and how you get there... Very good place for few days stay for little money. (3-man group private room)

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Staff quite unfriendly except for the old man ta night who was really lovely and helpful. Room average with dirty toilet and tiny shower. Air conitionair always on and imposible to switch off. WiFi not working most of the days.

The staff at night was very polite and speak in Spanish. The room was ok it has air conditioning, the bathroom wasn't excellent it was very old but has hot and cold water. It has an elevator. We were in fifth floor and wifi wasn't great but whatsap work ok. It is very near to metro station, however neighbourhood is not pretty and is scary

Basic hostel, beds were huge which was nice, some of the lockers weren't lockable, showers were handheld.

This hostel definatley needs an upgrade. The air on is controlled by front office so can get to cold or hot while sleeping. Beds were comfortable. It's not right in the centre of Athens, but you can pretty much get anywhere using the metro which is lifted close. Staff were helpful when I had any questions.