Athens Studios Reviews

3a Veikou St Makrigianni, 12 Makri St Makrigianni, Athens, Greece

Here is so comfortable and so good location. and so clean.

Great place to stay in Athens

Sure sure it was alright. The staff was unhelpful and rude. Location was good. Had to go online at check in to get the advertised price since the girls were pretty adamant about over charging us. NO BIG I GUESS. But yeah hostels alright. Fun roof top bar.

Breakfast was disapointing but overall it was okay.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Only stayed one night, and wad only there for a 5hr sleep but the studio apartment was well equipped with a good size kitchen and lounge room area. clean and comfortable beds. Reception staff were super helpful organizing taxis etc to the port. would definitely stay here again when next in Athens.

Great location, staff extremely helpful esp. with secure baggage storage. 2 things to fix: 1) I got the bed right underneath a room light. Which means every time someone entered the room and turned on the light I got blasted with light. This light should be (re)moved. 2) There needs to be a chair (at least 1) in rooms. Having a top bunk, to unpack things or even put on shoes you had to sit on floor or on someone else's bed, both awkward. Just put a chair in room, plenty of space for it.

I loved this hostel when I stayed here at the beginning of my trip so I made sure to book for the end of it. There is thorough cleaning of all the rooms every day; medium sized lockers for your valuables; the rooms have balconies; the location is perfect; good (included!) breakfast. The moment you feel like making friends, head to the rooftop bar. Don't be shy, you will party with backpackers and staff into the night throughout Athens! I fully recommend that you stay here.

Great hostel in great location. Staff was very helpful and all the facilities are located nearby. The place to stay in Athens.

Good place to stay in athens overall. Feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Horrible breakfast, but good coffee. The lack of common area makes it hard to meet orher travelers. The only common area in the studios is the sports bar, which I didn t favor. I suggest to head to Athens Backpackers and the rooftop bar instead. A bit overpriced for a bed in Athens in my opinion, but the rooms are really comfortable and the bathrooms are clean. All in all a good place to stay, but I would not go back.

Loved our stay at Athens Studios, staff were great and location meant we were walking distance from almost attractions.