Athens Studios Reviews

3a Veikou St Makrigianni, 12 Makri St Makrigianni, Athens, Greece

Great hostel in great location. Staff was very helpful and all the facilities are located nearby. The place to stay in Athens.

Good place to stay in athens overall. Feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Horrible breakfast, but good coffee. The lack of common area makes it hard to meet orher travelers. The only common area in the studios is the sports bar, which I didn t favor. I suggest to head to Athens Backpackers and the rooftop bar instead. A bit overpriced for a bed in Athens in my opinion, but the rooms are really comfortable and the bathrooms are clean. All in all a good place to stay, but I would not go back.

Loved our stay at Athens Studios, staff were great and location meant we were walking distance from almost attractions.