Athens Studios Reviews

3A Veikou St, Makrigyianni, Athens, Greece

Great hostel, great location!

I booked at Athens studio but they put me in Athens backpackers. But both locations are fine so I didn't have a problem. The rooms are decent sized and pretty clean. The only thing is they didn't have enough outlets and they weren't near the beds. Breakfast is just hard boiled eggs and bread. The rooftop has an amazing view!

Air Conditioning was broken in Room 3. It might still be the low season but when you cram six bodies into a room and nothing to fix the air conditioning thats pretty upsetting. It was hot, I felt beads of sweat pile up on my chest. Very disappointing. I believe I didn't get what I paid for.

Hi, After the report came in about you not having the remote control for the aircon. I personally came up to the room and found it and left in on the table. This was done within 10 minutes and the air conditioner was 100% ok and working. I am sorry you still aren't happy and this wasn't quick enough for you. Come through again and we will give you a free night to put that smile back on your face. Daniel

Excellent location and the most helpful staff. The rooms are okay, but would need refurnishing and a bit more thorough cleaning. The beds were probably very good in the 1980's.

Amazing location. Studios is one block from the Acropolis and Backpackers (same owners) is half a block closer. There's a strip of restaurants right next to both and Studios also runs its own cafe/bar/laundrymat. The place is very clean and the staff are nice. Atmosphere at Studios wasn't quite for us though - a bit harder to meet people. Might be easier at Backpackers. You can grab a walking tour for £6 from there and were able to meet people on that though.

Superb location, the staff were helpful and friendly. The studio rooms, even as dorms, were clean, tidy and well equipped, though there could have been more plug sockets for the dorm bedroom itself. Thoroughly recommended!

Wonderful, helpful staff, great bar and cafe, free walking tours, and amazing location. So glad I chose to stay here my first time in Athens! The only downside is that there's no living area inside the hostel, but it's easy to meet people at the bar and cafe downstairs. Definitely recommend staying here when you're in Greece!

Awesome spot, great staff. All around excellent

It was such a pleasant experience. The place is extremely clean (I stayed in one of the apartments), the staff incredibly useful and kind and I couldn't have asked for a better location to explore the lovely city. I would definitely go back in the same place when visiting again Athens. Thank you.

Great stay at Athens Studios- perfect location dead center in Plaka, a walk from everything. Will stay here again next time in Athens.

• 21st Feb 2015

Great place to stay in Athens! Not too much of the party hostel which was perfect for us!! Very close to good restaurants and only a few metro stops away from the night life - great great hostel !

• 5th Feb 2015

Very well located hostel, wifi works good in the room. The lockers is kind small if you have bags more than 40L. The breakfast is more like a snack. It's a good hostel, I would recomend it.