Athens Studios Reviews

3A Veikou St, Makrigyianni, Athens, Greece

I was there two times. The second i went straight with no booking They charge me 20€, I told them the last time was cheaper, and the girl in reception told me this is the price. We went later for dinner with guys from our room. Some payd 15€, some 18€... I asked in reception why, and they told me is cause hostelworld make discounts. I have a hostel too, and this is not true. I ask for the prices list, they don.t have. I wanna complain in an official way, and either. Is not nice at all

spacious rooms, helpful staff, clean facilities, and an excellent location. i was extremely pleased with my stay at Athens Studios and felt it was really good value for money.

There wasn't a plug available near my bed so I couldn't charge my phone. And the shower flooded the bathroom.

• 27th Jan 2016

WC + shower (ok in the dorm but ) just one door: and the other closet is in the underground without lift :-((

The owner was overheard being quite rude to his staff! The staff were excellent apart from one unhelpful chap on the reception!

• 24th Jan 2016

We had a great stay at Athens Studios. The studio was big and clean. The location is good - right next to the metro station Akropoli and to some really good restaurants.

It was a great experience staying at Athens studios. The staff was nice and always willing to help and the room was spacious and very clean. I would highly recommend the food at the restaurant since it was cheap and delicious, specially the fish and chips.

Definitely enjoyable...spectacular location and the staff are super friendly and helpful. The bar and cafe attached to the main building complete the atmosphere!

Athens studios was the perfect stay for us. Convenient location and great facilities. Shame the roof top is closed during winter. Would definitely stay again if we come back in the summer month.

Great! Clean! Awesome location and friendly staff.

Good value for money. Great location. Athens Apartments just lacks a common area to meet other guests. I'd go back in a wink.

this place is busy for a reason. great location and nice that breakfast has several options. security was very good.

The hostel staff were helpful and accommodative. The rooms were nice and clean. Location is just excellent. Definitely worth staying here.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • India

The lockers are chargeable on a daily basis; I assume these are the secure lockers. There are unsecure lockers available (I guess you have to bring your own padlock.I don't know if they're free). This hostel is located within a short walk to the main tourists. The city center is a 15 minutes walk (the bus to the airport runs from here. A single fare is EUR 5).. The basic breakfast provided by the hostel is sufficient for the average eater eg boiled egg, some sliced tomatoes, cheese, roll.

• 24th Dec 2015

Excellent hostel!

Great Hostels. They just really need to change the design of the shower!

Very sweet and professional staff! Had a great stay, althought some guests can get rowdy in the wee hours of the morning.

We had an excellent stay at Athens Studio and was very impressed with the facilities. Our only issue was with the shower...there was no barrier or ledge to keep the water from going all over the floor into the rest of the bathroom. We used a towel for a barrier, and they had a squeegee. It was no big deal, just a little inconvenient.. The staff was always very helpful with directions and ordering cabs and recommending places. A very enjoyable stay.

• 29th Nov 2015

It was perfect... The hostel was very clean and tidy.. The staff was very friendly and helpful.. The hostel is very close to the Akropoli which is one of the best locations.. For a hostel, the breakfast was also very good.. In short; we had a perfect experience:)

Internet is not always working well in the room Excellent staffs Special thank to Paul, Therry, Alina, Katia and Alex, Dimitris ( from the BAR ), thank all of you for making my stay so pleasant and homy. Big kisses

« first « Prev 1 2 3