Athenstyle Reviews

Agias Theklas 10, Monastiraki, Athens, Athens, Greece

The staff were so friendly and helpful. It makes a big difference when you get good service. It was good to have breakfast included. If I'm back in Athens I'll definitely be staying at Athenstyle.

Wifi basically doesn't work with most https sites. I had to go to a nearby restaurant to book a train ticket and use my credit card company's website, which was a hassle.

Had a great stay. The staff are really helpful and the cleanliness of the hostel was perfect. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Athens. The wifi is also really strong which was a bonus as most hostels I've stayed at do not supply strong wifi.

• 21st Jul 2015

Had to stay in a building next door. Wireless only works in the reception. Showers weren't good. Very poor air condionair .

Standard hostel with all the facilities you need except they don't provide towels. All good anyhow. Lockers downstairs and plenty of places to hang.

Had dinner on the rooftop, food and view were great!!

Great location!! Amazing roof top bar with an amazing view of Athens and the Acropolis. Would recommend the free walking tour if you are feeling a little lost around the city. Great place to make a few Aussie friends for your stay.

Everything was great, but it was so loud at night that I could not sleep properly, I was really sick so I needed a good nights sleep.

• 14th Jul 2015

This hostel was clean and welcoming.The rooms and bathrooms were a good size too, as well as the staft were verh friendly.

• 14th Jul 2015

Really great place for backpackers to start. Helpful staff, close to the train station and immersed in the busy life of Athens. As a traveller who's stayed at hostels on the outskirts of towns, this hostel had most of the necessities in the vicinity, and a train station nearby for those harder-to-find items.

The rooftop and location was definitely the best part. Staff were just okay, could have been a little more helpful. Good place to meet people and pretty clean. Showers tiny and cold water only..incase you care. All together it was a good place to stay.

This was a great place. I would highly recommend it due to the atmosphere and location. Only down side was that the bathroom and shower were yuck. You had to hold the nozzle of the shower to wash yourself and the bathroom smelt as the toilet couldn't cope with the toilet paper and there was a high risk of blocking the loo. Not sure if that is the Greek sewerage system or if these guys need to fix their plumbing

• 13th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel, nice staff, good locale. My only complaint is the new wing is super run down/you can hear everything in the hallway while trying to sleep. Also, I was there the night before a bus about tour and got to deal with some rather annoying bubk mates who had little regard for other guests- it would def help the property to stick everyone on a tour in the same room- esp. If it is a busabout tour!

Loved the free walking tour!

Not in a great part of town, but good for the price and ideal for pick up and drop off. Careful with your belongings when in the surrounding streets. Staff were helpful and friendly!

We were a little disappointed to be moved into the rooms next door, even though we specifically booked athenstyle - we ended up back in soph and chris's backpackers again. Not happy we spent the extra money and ended up in the cheaper room. Otherwise good bathroom facilities, FANTASTIC staff - super helpful and friendly, nice beds with power points at each one, BUT the lockers were not properly securable even with a padlock (at least the ones we had in our room)

• 7th Jul 2015

Very nice Hostel with the perfect location! The rooftop bar has an amazing view of the city and especially the acropolis. There's a free breakfast however it's not possible to have a takeout if you are leaving earlier (ferry to the islands). Somewhat a really nice place but it's expensive during the high season.

Since its a hostel, don't expect facilities like hotel. Location of the hostel could not have been better. Its close to the metro station, all the shopping centers like Palaka, Monastiraki, Syntagma were close. Rooms were clean, breakfast did not have many options but still it was worth the money I paid. We were group of 3 people and enjoyed our stay at Athenstyle.

Great location, easy to get to from the metro

The rooftop was a hit however a lot of the rooms are in a separate residential building and the main door to that building was rarely closed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7