Athenstyle Reviews

Agias Theklas 10, Monastiraki, Athens, Athens, Greece

Great Hostel, great location, great staff! Only downside, shower curtains were old and not so clean.

Could ask for a better location. The staff were friendly and really helpful. It's not a party hostel but I found it a good place to meet like minded travellers. The upstairs bar has amazing views. The included breakfast is pretty standard but the $6 meals from the restaurant were fantastic. has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed at in the last three months of travelling :)

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

6 room dorm was very small with no space to open suitcases when trying to pack in the morning

Friendly staff, clean rooms and good breakfast. Spotty wifi access.

Great place, fun and friendly atmosphere, helpful and fun staff

I really liked my stay at Athenstyle. The rooms are comfortable and the roof top bar is really cool. It's right next to the train station and the acropolis. I would stay here again

Pretty good location here and nice and comfortable stay. The walking tour from the hostel was an added bonus for the trip. Breakfast isn't anything flash and fairly standard but the view from the rooftop is awesome. Staff are friendly but not overly helpful in terms of sight seeing and what to do. Wifi is in common rooms only, not in rooms! Would stay here again and do recommend the place but could do a bit more to be an amazing hostel.

I received some bed bug bites whilst staying here, which I had confirmed by the pharmacy. However, when I tired to notify the reception so they could resolve the situation for future guests I was rudely told that there were no bed bugs and it must be something else. Although it was quite clear this was not the case. Very poor customer service. The wi-fi is also very poor. The walking tour which leaves from the hostel is very good - but I would advise staying elsewhere.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

I was booked for athenstyle for one night however they put ke in the neighbouring hostel instead. I paid for a room at athenstyle which is more expensive but got one of the worst rooms next door. I was less than impressed by this but was only one night thankfully.

Only stayed one night, but it was good value for money and well located. It was though a bit noisy, since close to main roads.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Very close to underground train line to and from airport. Good location to see the acropolis and for tourist shopping and eating. Roof top bar had great view. Free Breakfast was average - bread, jam and butter it cereal with milk. Skip it and go down the road to any restaurant for a local yogurt.

Shower was in the main room where the beds are kept. Should be in the bathroom.

great location, ok for one night

Great location. Rooftop bar has amazing views of the acropolis. Basic accommodation. A little overpriced compared to similar accommodation in the area.

This is a good hostel to stay for a few nights in Athens. Great rooftop bar and the staff was nice. Rooms are OK but nothings special. As Budget accomdation goes in Athens though it is a good place to stay.o

If your on the 6 floor it is noisy from bar. And loud people walk to elevator and then talking loudly. So ask to be in any of the other floors

Was great for a overnight stay being on the 6th floor you can every chair scrape and music and talking from the roof top bar. Very helpful staff.

Had everything I required, staff available all the time and exactly what I needed for my stay either side of my tour that left and came back to Athens.

• 3rd Sep 2014

No lockers in rooms Looks really dodgy the rooms next door as you enter them Rooms were clean and tidy. Roof bar was good. No wifi in rooms only in reception

Perfect location - close to the Acropolis and all of the main sites in Athens. I had a few issues with my room key not working and had to keep coming down to reception. The walking tour was great! Not the greatest atmosphere to meet people as a solo traveller but was fine for 2 nights.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7