Athenstyle Reviews

Agias Theklas 10, Monastiraki, Athens, Athens, Greece

Most comfortable bed and pillow so far. Great location and rooftop restaurant/bar had fantastic views. Food was good and fairly priced.

• 6th Jun 2014

We had a private room on the 6th floor which was nice but it was situated right under the rooftop bar so was extremely noisy. The bar does not closed till 1am so we were not able to sleep until after the closing time. Otherwise was a good hostel, quite expensive though.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

The room was dirty especially the washroom facilities. There was a limited amount of toilet paper for 3 people. The shower was poorly looked after and we found larger bugs in the washroom in the cracks. The whole room could have used a cleaning...the drapes etc were just dirty. A hostel should be looked after so that people want to come and stay there. I definitely will look elsewhere next time I come to Athens.

Great location. The rooftop is excellent for socializing and good view of the acropolis. Common area is good. Right by the metro which goes directly to the airport. I'd stay again.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Saudi Arabia

Athenstyle has a great location in the middle of Athens, and very close to the Acropolis and other sights. Great view from the bar and cheap prices. I think the toilet in girls dorm could be cleaner. It gets wet easily.

Only WIFI in the lobby

• 29th May 2014

nice staff :)

Was quite unsatisfied with the quality of customer service that was given.

The place is easy to find. Rooftop is a great spot to see the Acropolis' night view and meet fellow travellers. More of college dorm feel than a hostel.

• 26th May 2014

Good location. Room was cramped but w nice big lockers and beds were comfortable. Staff were not friendly or welcoming. Overall stay was fine but not fun.

I would not recommend to stay here more than one night. There are other low budget hotels that can offer way more for only a little more money. Stay here as a last result.

Loved our brief stay here as part of Busabout. Great vibe, close to the station (not even a 5 minute walk) and the city square. Staff were super helpful - gave us tips on where to eat, printed our flight tickets and made us feel so welcome.

I enjoyed my stay as it was very close to all the sights in Athens. However I found the security poor, you use a key card to power the rooms which makes sense however mine was stolen by someone else in the room that was checking out and therefore I lost my key card deposit and had to pay again in order to get another card.

• 25th May 2014

The common room was one of the coolest common rooms I've seen! The day staff were very awesome but the night staff wasn't as friendly or helpful. The room I stayed in had pretty tiny and dirty bathrooms but the sheets were changed every morning so that was nice.

The hostel is located in the heart of the city, near Hadrian's library, one or two metro stop to almost every places of interests: Acropolis, Syntagma Square. The hostel provides self-paid lockers for early arrival. But the lockers did not work well for me. The staff are helpful and nice. The thing I may not like was that I was assigned to a building beside the one with the reception.

Beds were comfy, central location but streets and area were sketchy. I was put in the building next door and it wasn't too safe or clean. Try paying a little more for something better. View of Acropolis from rooftop bar was highlight. Wifi is only in reception area.

Perfect location and wonderfull view of the Acropolis. We reallye liked it. The only problem was the wifi conection, that didnt really work. But everything else was fantastic.

The hostel was pretty good. The rooftop bar was the best place to meet new people, have some drinks, food and an amazing view of the city! Nothing to complain about the rooms.

Great place to stay! Would definitely recommend the free walking tour offered. 2 euro gyros and the Nutella crepes just up the road was a delight to find.

This is a great hostel! Really close to the train station and close to all of the attractions! Great vibe and awesome roof top bar :) Definitely recommend!