Athenstyle Reviews

Agias Theklas 10, Monastiraki, Athens, Athens, Greece

1983 Total Reviews

Depending on what building you're in your experience will be very different. One is dingy, no wifi and has a cat guarding the door. The main building has the rooftop terrace (unreal views!), good wifi and a nice common room

Athenstyle was definitely a great hostel to stay at - good location, helpful staff, comfy beds and great view of the Acropolis!! I stayed for one night before my busabout trip, and would stay there again.

• 21st Aug 2015

This hostel charges a lot for crappy beds, showers that don't work properly and the worst pillows I've encountered.

Our bag was stolen from inside the hotel reception. The staff member at the time offered no help at all!! Will never stay here again!

Staff helpful Rooftop bar good Wifi unreliable Shower head broken Noisy/echoey from hallway at night No lockers available Good location

Staff were friendly and the hostel itself lived up to standards. However, for a hostel that celebrates its fun and social atmosphere, it simply didn't deliver. The rooftop bar is nice, but they cancelled our free walking tour due to not having enough interest, and I needed that as a solo traveler in order to meet others. It seems fine for groups, but I cannot recommend for those traveling alone. I've had much better social experiences elsewhere.

Great Moussaka. good rooftop bar

• 16th Aug 2015

Great rooftop bar, rooms are decent but bathrooms could do with a renovate

Great location, great hostel with an awesome bar on the roof, Totally recommended!

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Greece

Amazing view of the Acropolis from the rooftop bar! Fantastic location and breakfast is great.

Awesome place! Rooftop bar has cheap drinks and an amazing view. Loved it

The view is the real star of the show. My BF and I stayed here for one night only - and we were more than happy with our stay. Check in/out was easy. We sat at the roof top bar for hours chatting away and watching the Acropilis morph (from day to night). Staff were friendly and helpful and there is aircon in the room (just make sure someone's key is in the electricity who ISNT leaving at 4 am - or you will be very hot hahaha). All in all, a good little hostel for a great price.

Absolutely the best hostel I've been in while in Europe, although we did pay for a deluxe private room. I definitely recommend spending a little more and going deluxe for a perfect experience! Wifi is only in the common room, but my Andoid phone picked up the wifi in our room across the street! Aircon, great bathroom with excellent hot water pressure, very clean and comfortable. Staff were amazing and friendly. Location was amazing and right in the heart of Athens!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »