Athina Hotel Delphi Reviews

Vas. Pavlou 55, Delphi, Greece

We came in an hour late from the appointed time of arrival and the front desk guy told us our reservation wasn't saved because of card issues. We had been using that card everywhere else and never had a problem nor did we get an email saying there was a problem.

• 17th Oct 2014

Fantastic room with a balconey

This place, is a perfectly fine option for affordable accommodation when in Delphi. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The location is great, in the main town only 100metres from the bus stop. The bedroom and bathroom were fine and very clean, we had a great view of the valley from our balcony. We didn't experience the breakfast as we left too early in the morning. No complaints

The room was filthy, looked like it hadn't had a real clean in a decade. Faeces stains on the bathroom bins, hair in the shower and wet floor - and grime everywhere in general. Also, we paid for a double bed and got a twin room. Breakfast choice was limited - ie no choice other than what was out in front of you.

Very nice room and really nice owners. amazing view on the corinthe gulf. good qualitie for a really good price

• 19th Aug 2014

The location was good and the room was very cheap, very good for travellers on a budget. However it was not that easy to find - your directions are only good if the bus drops people off at the designated bus stop. The bus sometimes stops further up the road due to there being many buses, and this means your directions no longer valid. The hotel was impossible to find using google maps. It would be super easy to email a screen shot of your actual location.

I really liked my stay here. I did an overnight from Athens (which I highly recommend), and this was located just a quick, relaxing walk from the historical site and museum in the town of Delphi. Nice room with a cute balcony and great view. Very clean. Shared shower and bathroom, but my room had a sink. Breakfast included. I'd stay here again!!!

Nicely located in Delphi. Positive experience, would encourage.

Nice little hotel (of which there are plenty in Delphi) run by a pleasant husband and wife. Flawless views from the balcony and in a great location, 2 mins walk from the bus stop.

grate view and walking distance from thr anciant sites

Owned and run by a charming and friendly middle aged couple, the view was stunning, overlooking Mount Parnassus I could see out my own little balcony the ancient Kirra-Itea path winding thru the mountain pass, where the faithful would pilgrimage from the sea city Itea on the Bay of Corinth (you can also think of St. Paul and the Biblical Corinthians) to the Oracle of Delphi, the ancient center of the world. The room was clean and spacious, the natural breeze made air con unnecessary, beautiful.

The town is totally charming and the hotel was wonderful. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good. I have been to Delphi 3 ttimes but never went to the town. Totally worth the stay. Do dinner at one of the restaurants overlooking the valley.

• 9th Jul 2014

Very sweet little place with spectacular views from the balcony in my room. It's not the closest hotel to the museum and site but it's still only a 10 or 15 minute walk. The woman running the place was very helpful. Great breakfast and good wifi. My only cons: the bathroom wasn't the nicest and for a solo traveller it's very much a hotel - not really a place you're going to meet people.

Great breakfast, but no other people around.

Nice little hostel in the mountains. Delphi's very small so even though it's on the other side of the town from the ruins, it's not really a big deal to walk. Room and hostel were very clean. Loved having my own little balcony. Nice breakfast in the morning (by Greek standards - in Greece, if you get more than bread and cheese, you should be impressed). Bed was very hard and creaky, which was a bit annoying,. Would stay here again.

• 30th May 2014

such a great place! the view from out room was amazing. couldn't have stayed in a better place. ended up staying an extra 2 nights because it was so peaceful and relaxing!