Ati-Atihan Festival Hostel Reviews

Nineteen Martyrs Street, Kalibo, Aklan, Kalibo, Philippines

booked 2 weeks ago. But checking in at Manila we were advised 'cos of Typhoon not to stay in Kalibo that night but take bus to Caticlan & try to make last ferry to Boracay (ultimate destination for son/Pinoy g/f wedding) before coastguard cancelled crossings. Emailed hostel from airport 4pm explaining situation & decision to take officials advice apologies for short notice cancellation Received polite reply understanding our dilema & thanks for informing them Hope to visit them later on

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Only stayed here for a stop over from Kalibo, did the job for an overnight stay however did find a cockroach climbing up the wall in the morning. We also booked two twin rooms and ended up with two doubles.

Great hostel for quick overnight stays and located very close to the airport. My only problem was that I accidentally left behind my eyelash curler (professional curler and expensive), and I emailed as soon I noticed it was missing and then followed up with a phone call when I didn't get a response via email..and they couldn't find it. Lost and found can't hold onto something for a least a week? Geez! Now I have to pay to have it replaced. Bummer!