Ati-Atihan Festival Hostel Reviews

Nineteen Martyrs Street, Kalibo, Aklan, Kalibo, Philippines

Great hostel for quick overnight stays and located very close to the airport. My only problem was that I accidentally left behind my eyelash curler (professional curler and expensive), and I emailed as soon I noticed it was missing and then followed up with a phone call when I didn't get a response via email..and they couldn't find it. Lost and found can't hold onto something for a least a week? Geez! Now I have to pay to have it replaced. Bummer!

I think I was under the impression there are not many places to stay in Kalibo - admittedly, there are. Still, I was under the impression that this hostel looked good from the outside. Unfortunately I was rather disappointed and would say that you're better off spending an extra night in Manila or Boracay than spending an evening in Kalibo. And unfortunately for the AtiAtihan hostel, the hostel did not help brighten the mood.

Perfect for a quick stay on route to boracay. We arrived late and were able to get a restful sleep before catching a van to caticlan. Would highly recommend.

• 6th Apr 2014

Very nice hostel with clean and wood-made rooms. The common arear is perfect to drink a nice cocktail, play snooker and meeting other people with a nice playlist. The beach is very beautiful and the hostel benefits from reserved seats.

Excellent hotel to stay at before a flight back to Manila. It is near a big shopping mall, Jolibees, Mang Inasal, McDonalds, fast food chains and public market. 15 minute tricycle ride to Kalibo airport.

Close to downtown go to everywhere we take tricycle. It's fun n great

• 4th Mar 2014