Atillas Getaway Reviews

Aydin karayolu uzeri. Acarlar village, Selcuk, Turkey

I normally do not write reviews however the staff at Atilla's went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. The food was incredible!! The best on my trip so far, and I still crave the delicious fresh dinner we had. If I was not on such a time constraint I could imagine extending my stay a couple of days. Such a gorgeous place, and I can imagine during high season the hostel will be crazy fun! Definitely recommend staying here, the guys will take care of you!

• 20th Apr 2015

Very nice, relaxing location away from the city. All attractions easily accessible from here. Both the people and the food were wonderful. Hope to come back this summer when the pool is open!

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Antilla and Carlos are amazing hosts make you feel really welcome. The breakfast and dinner that's provided are great and it's a great opportunity to chat with fellow travellers. I can't teconmebd this place enough. A must when in Selcuk!!

Might consider keeping some snacks since there is no running kitchen during off season.

The staff and hostel were fantastic. About 5-10km from Euphesus ruins so very close to what you what to see. Atillas is amazing and takes care of you like one of his own. Absolutely would 100% recommend this hostel to everyone. I arrived during the winter time and the room was quite cold but I managed to get through the night. Other than that this place is absolutely amazing!