Atillas Getaway Reviews

Aydin karayolu uzeri. Acarlar village, Selcuk, Turkey

The pool atmosphere and outdoor area is stunning. It was a perfect getaway to base yourself. It was my bday and my friend asked if the staff could organize a surprise bday cake and they went above and beyond to make it happen. It made my bday very magical. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Wonderful pool to cool off in after a hot day at Ephesus....Wonderful dinner as well!

This place is great for a getaway to relax. Great facilities. Nice rooms. Only a few guests when I was there. However if you want to get things done in town the location is a problem. There is a shuttle but it is only a few times a day. The first is at 9:30 which is too late if you want to avoid crowds at Ephesus. On the way back the last shuttle is 7:30 which means 15tyr for taxi after dinner. The staff did one unscheduled trips when I was there which was great, but I did feel a bit stuck.

I had a wonderful experience at Atilla's getaway! The staff were very helpful and kind! The place is also very clean and it is a wonderful place to meet travelers. This is probably one of the few hostels that actually comes with a pool (: I will definitely stay here again if I ever visit selcuk again!

Awesome, kinda like a resort for backpackers, it's a bit out of the way but the shuttle service is really convenient

Awesome chilled hostel getaway with awesome pool which you'll need after exploring Ephesus. Brekky was great! And the dinner at the hotel is so delicious, which makes it easier than going into town. Town not that far with shuttle if you need to go. But there isn't a whole lot there so staying at Atillas was a deluxe option. Staff really friendly and communal dinner makes it easy to meet ppl. Beds and bathrooms good too! No lockers but can use safe in office if needed.

amazing people good location

Atilla and his staff were fantastic hosts. Super friendly and went out of the way to help us book everything we needed. If I'm ever in the area again its the only place I'll stay.

• 28th May 2015

Very nice hostel, with beautiful yard and swimming pool, people here are super friendly, this place is not in the middle of town, just few minutes drive from bus station, and they provide free shuttle bus everyday.

Awesome hostel for backpackers! Location is great with a great view back to Selcuk. The free shuttle service makes planning your site seeing trips very convenient. Home cooked meals well priced and tasty and a selection of choice for breakfast a bonus . The pool and chill out area is second to none! Totally recommend.

Awesome hostel. Excellent views. Huge pool. Pool table. Great bar. Comfortable beds. Great staff.

We had a wonderful stay at Atillas! This is definitely one of the more unique "hostel" experiences I've been in. They were wonderful hosts and want you to make you feel right at home. The place was kept really clean. The food which is included in the cost of the stay was also amazing. And a pool, enough said!

If you are going to selcuk/ephesus then Attila's is without doubt the best option. The owner and the rest of the staff are great, they will help out wherever they can and even give you advice on things to do in the area. They run a shuttle bus too which is useful to save your legs. Breakfast and evening meal both great, having a choice for breakfast makes a nice change from other hostels too! Great common area with a pool, pool table, bar and TV projector. What more could you ask for?

Staff were very helpful, going so far as to help me retrieve my ATM card from the bank whose machine had eaten it. Atmosphere is great with resort-like pool and bar. Breakfast and dinner were included with the booking and delicious. I extended my stay for a few more nights. Would have like to have seen lockers in the rooms, but on the whole, I enjoyed my stay and would visit again.

I normally do not write reviews however the staff at Atilla's went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. The food was incredible!! The best on my trip so far, and I still crave the delicious fresh dinner we had. If I was not on such a time constraint I could imagine extending my stay a couple of days. Such a gorgeous place, and I can imagine during high season the hostel will be crazy fun! Definitely recommend staying here, the guys will take care of you!

• 20th Apr 2015

Very nice, relaxing location away from the city. All attractions easily accessible from here. Both the people and the food were wonderful. Hope to come back this summer when the pool is open!

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Antilla and Carlos are amazing hosts make you feel really welcome. The breakfast and dinner that's provided are great and it's a great opportunity to chat with fellow travellers. I can't teconmebd this place enough. A must when in Selcuk!!

Might consider keeping some snacks since there is no running kitchen during off season.