Atillas Getaway Reviews

Aydin karayolu uzeri. Acarlar village, Selcuk, Turkey

Loved my stay here. Everyone is super friendly. Bbq dinners, good breakfasts, great atmosphere. Would recommend

Absolutely wonderful. Would be great to have bikes to get into town and would have loved Turkish coffee but we're looking forward to returning! I appreciated the subtle touches (dinner around a big table, killer pool, etc) that made easy to meet other travelers.

• 21st Jul 2015

Atilla and Carlos were both very helpful and the open air atmosphere is very chill. Group dinners are great for socializing. Luckily the hostel attracts fun travelers making the stay all the more enjoyable.

Simply the best hostel that I've ever stayed at! Seriously!! This place has everything. Beautiful surroundings, Ephesus is in walking distance, 2 great pools & bar. The guys run it as a family so it's got a real friendly feel. And every night, all the guests ate together which meant for someone on their own like me, you meet some really cool people. Also, most nights we had a 'killer pool' tournament on the pool table (which I sucked at), but it was great fun!! I'm going back next year!

I loved this place. It's defiantly one of my favorite hostels. The pool and the staff are amazing.

Great hostel for meeting people everyone is like a family here! It's a great place to drink and play some pool, table tennis or even volleyball you can also choose to just relax and swim whilst soaking in the sun a great hostel that will cater for any of your needs! Attila is a great host truly top bloke! You have to try his homemade meat pies if your Aussie they hit home!! 5 stars surely!

• 10th Jul 2015

Atilla's getaway was a great time. Very friendly staff, amazing atmosphere, the two swimming pools and hang out areas are a great way to relax. They make you feel like your home during your stay. The place has everything from camping, dorm rooms, single/double rooms and bungalows. I stayed in a dorm room and it was great. Next time I'm in turkey I'll definitely stop by for a visit.

Great place to relax for a few days. The pool is awesome, especially in the summer when it gets hot! Good base to see some of the sites in the area, especially Ephesus. Good atmosphere and the staff/owners are always around and interacting with the guests.

The pool atmosphere and outdoor area is stunning. It was a perfect getaway to base yourself. It was my bday and my friend asked if the staff could organize a surprise bday cake and they went above and beyond to make it happen. It made my bday very magical. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Wonderful pool to cool off in after a hot day at Ephesus....Wonderful dinner as well!

Clean rooms, good food, and a fantastic pool and bar area. Worth having to go a little out of the way.

This is a very chill hostel that has a great atmosphere. I met some of my trip's best buddies here. The food was some of the best in my trip in Turkey and the wifi worked great. Laundry service was cheap and Carlos is extremely friendly/helpful. The location may be a 5 minute drive out from town, but the shuttle service is super convenient and being away from town was actually a good thing. I highly recommend this hostel.

This place is great for a getaway to relax. Great facilities. Nice rooms. Only a few guests when I was there. However if you want to get things done in town the location is a problem. There is a shuttle but it is only a few times a day. The first is at 9:30 which is too late if you want to avoid crowds at Ephesus. On the way back the last shuttle is 7:30 which means 15tyr for taxi after dinner. The staff did one unscheduled trips when I was there which was great, but I did feel a bit stuck.

I had a wonderful experience at Atilla's getaway! The staff were very helpful and kind! The place is also very clean and it is a wonderful place to meet travelers. This is probably one of the few hostels that actually comes with a pool (: I will definitely stay here again if I ever visit selcuk again!

Awesome, kinda like a resort for backpackers, it's a bit out of the way but the shuttle service is really convenient

Awesome chilled hostel getaway with awesome pool which you'll need after exploring Ephesus. Brekky was great! And the dinner at the hotel is so delicious, which makes it easier than going into town. Town not that far with shuttle if you need to go. But there isn't a whole lot there so staying at Atillas was a deluxe option. Staff really friendly and communal dinner makes it easy to meet ppl. Beds and bathrooms good too! No lockers but can use safe in office if needed.

amazing people good location

Atilla and his staff were fantastic hosts. Super friendly and went out of the way to help us book everything we needed. If I'm ever in the area again its the only place I'll stay.

• 28th May 2015

Very nice hostel, with beautiful yard and swimming pool, people here are super friendly, this place is not in the middle of town, just few minutes drive from bus station, and they provide free shuttle bus everyday.

Awesome hostel for backpackers! Location is great with a great view back to Selcuk. The free shuttle service makes planning your site seeing trips very convenient. Home cooked meals well priced and tasty and a selection of choice for breakfast a bonus . The pool and chill out area is second to none! Totally recommend.