Atillas Getaway Reviews

Aydin karayolu uzeri. Acarlar village, Selcuk, Turkey

Awesome hostel. Excellent views. Huge pool. Pool table. Great bar. Comfortable beds. Great staff.

We had a wonderful stay at Atillas! This is definitely one of the more unique "hostel" experiences I've been in. They were wonderful hosts and want you to make you feel right at home. The place was kept really clean. The food which is included in the cost of the stay was also amazing. And a pool, enough said!

If you are going to selcuk/ephesus then Attila's is without doubt the best option. The owner and the rest of the staff are great, they will help out wherever they can and even give you advice on things to do in the area. They run a shuttle bus too which is useful to save your legs. Breakfast and evening meal both great, having a choice for breakfast makes a nice change from other hostels too! Great common area with a pool, pool table, bar and TV projector. What more could you ask for?

Staff were very helpful, going so far as to help me retrieve my ATM card from the bank whose machine had eaten it. Atmosphere is great with resort-like pool and bar. Breakfast and dinner were included with the booking and delicious. I extended my stay for a few more nights. Would have like to have seen lockers in the rooms, but on the whole, I enjoyed my stay and would visit again.

I normally do not write reviews however the staff at Atilla's went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. The food was incredible!! The best on my trip so far, and I still crave the delicious fresh dinner we had. If I was not on such a time constraint I could imagine extending my stay a couple of days. Such a gorgeous place, and I can imagine during high season the hostel will be crazy fun! Definitely recommend staying here, the guys will take care of you!

• 20th Apr 2015

Very nice, relaxing location away from the city. All attractions easily accessible from here. Both the people and the food were wonderful. Hope to come back this summer when the pool is open!

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Antilla and Carlos are amazing hosts make you feel really welcome. The breakfast and dinner that's provided are great and it's a great opportunity to chat with fellow travellers. I can't teconmebd this place enough. A must when in Selcuk!!

Might consider keeping some snacks since there is no running kitchen during off season.

1 2 Next » last »