Atillas Getaway Reviews

Aydin karayolu uzeri. Acarlar village, Selcuk, Turkey

I wish I had stayed at Atilla's from my first day in Selcuk. Atilla and the staff are absolutely awesome. I can't wait to come back.

Nice breakfast, clean rooms, helpful staff, awesome location although it's a bit out of town.

Hostel was absolutely fantastic! Great food, set up and staff. Big special mention to Carlos and Atilla for all their help during our stay. Love page and jack

Atilla's was the highlight of a six week trip, as lodging goes. The scenery is beautiful, staff is friendly and treat you like family, facilities are clean, and Mama's cooking is awesome. Well worth the 20 TL per night for dinner. You will not go hungry at Atilla's. Staff knows all there is to know about the area and help set up whatever experiences you want. You can chill out here or party every night, though I imagine in high season it leans more toward partying. Loved it!

Atilla makes sure that everyone is having a great time when staying at his place! Had a blast in Selcuk hanging out here. Only wish I had more time to lounge by the pool and hang out with daisy and dusty, the two coolest pups around.

Really beautiful property located about a 5 minute drive from the bus station. Location is great as it's right by a hiking path to Ephesus. The hostel felt very safe and the facilities were really clean. Atilla's offers a great free breakfast that's home cooked, tea and coffee. Dinner is 20 Lira but you receive a massive plate of food that is also homecooked. The staff is great as well, Ebo, Atilla, and Carlos really do a great job creating a fun atmosphere in a more intimate setting!

One of my favourite places I stayed in Europe, the staff are amazing and will make your stay stress free, the meals offered are delicious and save you going into town especially if you're by yourself. Other facilities were also really great like the pool, rooms and washing services. Met lovely people here and also learnt how to play checkers again! Will definitely be recommended thanks for the great stay guys!

In 4 months of travelling Attila's getaway is by far the best I've stayed at. Attila, ibo and Carlos do everything thing in their power to make sure your stay is one you'll remember. Turkish Breakfast and dinner everyday, pool, billiards, bar and shuttle service not much else you need! And you'll be sure to have a hang over if Attila pulls out the tequila 😁

This place is more of a hostel resort! Really nice pools and common area where they serve traditional Turkish dinner and breakfast. The staff got everyone playing pool and told us about hidden gems in the town. Rooms were standard but clean. Only downfall was that drinks were kind of expensive from their bar. Otherwise great place to stay :)

Absolutely great place! Ibo was the best host I would definitely recommend.

absolutly the best place in Selcuk. And it was fun to see Atilla drunk every day and still play pool as a turkish god. very good dinner and breakfeast...

Atillas a cool guy and hostel is absolutely wonderful. Stay here. Better than the best hotels we've stayed in in terms of friendliness and location. Beautiful countryside. Love

A great place, clean, with a pool. They run free shuttles to the bus station which is helpful bc its a few miles outside town. The dorms dont have lockers but i was the only person in the dorm the one night i stayed. Free breakfast. They also serve dinner which isnt included but saves you a trip back to the town center. Its more of a hotel then a hostel, which is a nice change.

I found the Atillas getaway the best stay I have had in Turkey ,I absolutely recommend this place with the highest rating,the staff were absolutely marvellous in politeness,totally helpful and great to talk to particularly interesting aspects of their culture, great location,great food,homeliness atmosphere ,very safe,security great.I left my mobile in my room on departure and the staff arranged to get my mobile to my next destination safely and by quick delivery,Thank you so much John Australia

• 25th Aug 2015

This place is great. Staff are super friendly and were very willing to help us with anything, including transportation to and from the hotel. Like the name says, its an actual getaway away from the city in the countryside area nearer to Ephesus and Mary's house. It's a big private plaza with a swimming pool, volleyball court and bar. No city people to bother you. Quiet and relaxing. Dinner was great! A+

The pool is nice indeed. If you are visiting Ephesus with budget concern, do not stay at this place. 1. Overcharged dinner (20tl). Below average taste, served on 1 plate (salad, rice, stewed eggplant, chicken). Def not worth the price! 2. Far from the city! Shuttle runs till 7pm, makes sure you cannot stay in the city for dinner. 3. Expensive drinks at the bar 4. If you want a second cup of coffee/ tea, please So many hidden charges!

Perfect place to stay to relax after touring all the sites in the surrounding area. Atilla's is located just outside of the main strip of town, and there are regular shuttles to take you into the centre. The facilities area amazing - pool area, pool table, large communal eating area, bar, and access to beautiful walking paths to take you straight to Ephesus and temple of Artemis. Atilla and his family are exceptionally welcoming and helpful, making you feel at home at once. Highly recommend.

Great vibe and set-up at this place. Stay was enhanced by friendly and helpful staff. We stayed an extra night just to kick back, enjoy the pool, play billboards and eat at the hostel for nice home cooked dinners. Great for meeting fellow travellers

Great place with amazing pool and entertaining area with pool table. The location is a little isolated but this is like most places in Selcuk. The hostel runs a shuttle service to and from town which is great. Only criticism from our stay was that we were charged 20 for a vegetarian dinner which we thought was a tad expensive.

Such a beautiful place I'll be coming back for sure it did not feel like a hostel at all!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7