Atillas Getaway

Superb 584 Total Reviews
Superb 584 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Sep 2017

Best hostel in Turkey 100%! The family that run Atillas are so friendly and go out of their way to help. The food is amazing, cheap drinks. The hostel itself is beautiful with very comfortable rooms. Great to relax by the pool after a day exploring the Ephesus ruins. Location out of town but the shuttle service and free pick up make it no problem at all. We did a lovely hike from Atillas to Ephesus, a great way to see the surrounding area. We loved our stay and wish we could have stayed longer!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2017

Loved it, so welcoming and such a relaxing location with views of the hills and countryside from the pool. Home cooked dinner was available when I arrived which was great.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
4th Sep 2017

Atillas was an oasis away from the heat and busy city centre. A true paradise where you can relax and enjoy sleeping your days away by the pool or exploring the near by ruins. Breakfast and dinner was fantastic too. I would love to come back and would definitely recommend Atillas to people looking to have a time out from all the long travel days that are common when travelling around turkey.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
31st Aug 2017
7.7

Attilas getaway is located in peaceful nature, with easy access to Selcuk, Sirince and Ephesus. There is a lovely swimming pool and the dinners are delicious. However the breakfast is small and once you are used to the huge spread offered by most hotels in Turkey, a little disappointing. The rooms are ok but they should offer to clean them. I had to ask for towels and toilet paper because in 4 days they weren't cleaned. Also we were told the dinner was 20 lira pp but at check out it was 30.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2017

Atilla's Getaway was a very welcoming, beautiful place to stay. I greatly enjoyed my stay there and felt very at home, sitting by the pool on the comfortable pillows enjoying the breeze: it was idyllic after a very long bus ride to Selcuk from Iskenderun! Thank you Atilla and family!

• gapush3836
  • India, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2017

Its a fantastic hostel, for all kinds of people. Its, very clean, sprawling, safe and most importantly filled with great warm people and daisy and dusty who would be your pawed friends :) The food is AMAZING. everything i tasted stayed with me for days. you have a great view all around from the place. and its very conviniently located to anything and everything you ming want to explore from Selcuk. Its more than value for money. Really!

• bgarlow90
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
8th Aug 2017

My boyfriend and I could not speak more highly of this place! We are backpacking through Turkey and found this beautiful oasis that far surpassed any experience we've ever had at a hostel. The staff was beyond accommodating and hospitable and the atmosphere of the place was wonderful. We will definitely be back and we highly recommend staying at Atilla's!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

This is truly one of the best hostel I've stayed at in Turkey - can't say enough positive things. This was such a great place to stay for a few days to combine activities during the day and chill time by the pool - lots to see and do in an around Selcuk. The staff are great, helpful & welcoming - Bree, Atilla, Carlos - thanks for everything. Delicious family-style dinner at the end of the day - I'll be back one day for my falafel ;-) Was so sad leaving this place as I really felt at home

• meganrickerby
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017

This was definitely my the best hostel I have been to in Turkey (and perhaps ever). Everyone was friendly, helpful and made you feel at home. The pool was amazing, even better than the photos, and all the facilities were great. I would highly recommend eating at the hostel, dinner was great and so was their breakfast. Can't think of a single thing I didn't like about the place. If you get the chance to stay at Atillas Getaway you should!

11th Jul 2017

Finally! A place that is EVEN BETTER than the pictures!! -great pool, great rooms(single beds in dorm-no bunks!), GREAT SANGRIA, great atmosphere, even better staff!!! and 2 beautiful dogs:) -hike to Ephesus! offers incredible views of the olive/peach farms, rolling hills and selcuk -atillas is slightly out of town, but no hassle because they offer frequent shuttle service. plus you can eat dinner there which is cheap and excellent. Breakfast was included in my hostelworld booking. -❤

×