Atlantic Hostel Reviews

Derb Lebbana, 34, Essaouira, Morocco

When you arrive at Atlantic Hostel the first thing you will be told from the staff is 'be welcome and feel at home!' True to their message, you will feel like one of the family. Atlantic is THE best social experience in Essaouira. During daytime their beautiful rooftop terrace is great for hanging out. People do yoga and many fellow travelers will be relaxing and open to conversation. At night we drank beers in the common room while the guys from Atlantic hosted impromptu jam session.

スタッフの方が皆すごく親切でアットホーム。 屋上テラスは潮風が心地良い。 夜は共有スペースでのミュージックセッションがあり楽しい時間が過ごせました。 ホットシャワー、キッチン、Wi-Fiあり(共有スペース) メディナ内にあるので散策に便利。

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Japan

In the medina, easy find, the terrace is amazing, fun staff

A very comfortable and relaxing hostel, Rooms are clean and comfortable with a great roof terrace overlooking the city where i enjoyed breakfast on my first morning. Great location in the center of the medina, near the main street with markets and everythings.great food and nice Moroccan Beer on the Terrace!!!

• 13th Oct 2014

Had a really fun stay here. Staff really nice and outgoing always willing to help. One creepy guy around sometimes. But apart from that it was amazing and all went out together with the staff which was fun. Would defo recommend.

I really thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Atlantic Hostel. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location is brilliant - right in the centre of Essaouira. There is a lovely rooftop...with comfy sofas. The staff were really fun - we had some great experiences. There are musical instruments that the staff and travellers can play. The rooms are quite cool. The hostel is a converted mansiod riad and has a great atmosphere. Thanks for my stay and I really hope to be back again soon!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Wales

By far my favourite hostel in Morocco It's located in the heart of the medina close to the beach , and had an incredible staff and has a wonderful terrace to relax on at night. Perfect for the budget traveller Couldn't ask for anything else. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and any fellow travers.

• 1st Oct 2014

we had a really good time there, nice people, good vibe. we will come back, we already miss this place :)

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Spain

When i arrived at this hostel they told me "welcome to your home" and over the next few days this proved true. The hostel was definitely one of the reasons why I stayed in Essaouira longer than intended. The staff were incredibly helpful and social with the guests, hanging out with us late into the evenings, and playing music for us. The roof terrace was a great place to meet new people, and was full every evening, making this a perfect place to stay as a solo traveler-I will definitely be back.

Great hostel in an amazing location. I loved my time here and was seriously sad to leave!!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

A hostel with a very familiar athmosphere. The staff is so helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean. Nice relaxed terrace with a beautiful view - its one of the highest buildings in essaouira. so i can highly recommend you to visit the nicest hostel in essaouira.

• 5th Sep 2014

Such a fantastic chilled out hostel! Full of art work and music. Lovely roof terrace over looking the city. Near beach and harbour and links to other destinations along the coast. I highly recommend it to travellers. go and relax and enjoy yourselves. The staff are so friendly and helpful.

• 30th Aug 2014

Met so many beautiful people there. Very relaxing place Perfect location in the heart of the medina :-) and awsome roof top terrace. This was definitely not our last time!

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Lovely atmosphere and great staff!!!

• 29th Jul 2014

very good place to stay! staffs so lovely! I want come back!! was very nice!!

• 21st Jul 2014

The ultimate chillout hostel with constant reggae through the speakers, a very friendly staff and lots of backpackers. Far from the cleanest hostel we've stayed and the beds were just matresses on the floor but for that money it's more than fine.

The hostel is very well located right in the heart of the medina and pretty easy to fin from the main street. Staff is helpful and very friendly! Roof terrace is pretty cool too. We felt it was maybe a bit dirty at times but it never really bothered us. Also there are only like 4 showers and toilets in the entire hostel so they often got pretty crowded. Overall for the price we paid (60 dirhams per night) we would recommend it!

Atlantic hostel is great:...big sunny terrace with awesome views of the sea and medina; short walk to the beach; close to the markets for fresh fruits, veggies, meats and fish to take back to the hostel to cook; the staff is very friendly and give superb service; large common area for chilling or hearing locals play African drums & spirit music; hot showers; free wifi. I had so much fun meeting people from all over the world! I highly recommend the hostel and the town of Essaouira.

• 7th Jul 2014

What an awesome hostel!! Super location, super staff whom are extremely helpful and frequently play traditional North African music, a great atmosphere and lockers are also available. Highly recommended and would definitely stay again.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Wales

This is the by far the best hostel I ever stayed at in my life. The staff is outgoing, give you a warm welcome and so much fun to spend time with. Whatever you need, whether its organizing transport, organizing a trip, or simply asking for directions or prices at the market- they will definitely help you out. The hostel has an amazing common room and a beautiful rooftop protecting you from strong winds- when they´re to strong to even go to the beach you can chill there. What more can I say? :)