Atlantic Hostel Reviews

Derb Lebbana, 34, Essaouira, Morocco

The hostel was more than could have hoped for and we were very sad to leave. Thank you for your hospitality, we'll be back!

• 31st Jul 2015

The hostel has a beautiful terrace and comfy beds for an affordable price. The terrace has a great atmosphere and was great to meet other travellers. The staff are helpful and very friendly. The dinners and breakfast were delicious. Wifi was accessible on all floors, even the terrace. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Essaouira.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great relaxed hostel with very friendly and chilled out staff. The building is beautiful and has a great atmosphere for meeting new people. Relaxing on the roof terrace wich has an overlooking the city where we enjoyed breakfast on our first morning (nice sheltered spot to relax in the sun away from the essaouira wind!). The dormitories were clean/+comfortable. I dont think you can find a good accodomation like Atlantic hostel: I highly recommand this hostel! Big up for the staff(music,food.

No.1 hostel in Morocco!!!! Best views of Atlantic Ocean in Essaouira!! :)

• 22nd Jul 2015

probably best terrace I've seen in morocco. There's a bar and always people jamming. Nice place

very nice Hostel with a spacious relaxing area at the roof terrace. from there you have the highest viewpoint over the lovely Medina! it's very close to the local and supratours bus station and easy to find! you can reach everything you need in a few minutes walking through the Medina..... thanks to the friendly and helpful Staff which made me feel home from the first minute ! if I come back, definitely I will choose Atlantic Hostel again and can recommend it for a relaxed stay in Essaouira

• 19th Jul 2015

This is the perfect hostel for solo travelers or big groups. The staff is very accommodating and helpful. The rooftop terrace is excellent, great views and fun atmosphere.

• 17th Jul 2015

Great hostel! I had a great time here, very clean, good staff. The staff were really helpful with local knowledge and loads of fun to hang out with at the end of the day. Nice tasty home cooked food and a highlight of the stay was the roof terrace that has a bar and is a great spot to hang out with new people. Would recommend.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Atlantic. The service is excellent, the staff are great and the location is perfect. The hostel itself is also nice, especially the terrace. Not only was Môhamêd (manager) very accommodating with my requests but he also went above the call of duty. I celebrated my birthday at the hostel and was invited by him to dinner that evening and was even given a birthday cake! It was certainly a birthday to remember so thank you Môhamêd and the team at Atlantic!

This place is like a Berber palace... Big common areas, Helpfull Staff and the biggest terrace that I ever seen!!! You have desert-tours and Surf lessons from the hostel, Restaurant with bar and everything what you need. Highly recommend.

It's just a really fun place to relax with an excellent rooftop. Highly recommended.

• 10th Jul 2015

Very very lovely place, the view from the terrace is breathtaking, especially watching the sunset!! Berber music at night and great food! Reception was so friendly, Mohammed is brilliant very helpful. I would definitely recommend!!

• 10th Jul 2015

Great staff, clean and well located. Definetly one of the best HOSTELS IN Morocco. Really friendly and helpful staff made us feel at home. Amazing atmosphere and vibes, definitely going back soon. the roof terrace has a Bar and plenty of sun. Yaya the Manger ,yassin cooking chef and Mohamed the majic number make the place what it is. Thanks

Had a wonderful stay here--the rooms are very clean, the staff are kind and welcoming, and there's a great rooftop , it s a great place for relaxing, meeting other fellow travellers and eating dinner in the evening that you can sign up for a very reasonable price.

I was so happy to find Atlantic Hostel in Essaouria. The staff were immediately welcoming and I felt safe staying here as a female traveling on my own. The building is beautiful and has a great atmosphere for meeting new people. Relaxing on the roof terrace was one of the highlights of my time at Atlantic. The terrace offers panoramic views of Essaouria and a nice place to eat breakfast and get some sun before heading out for the day. I stayed in the 14 bedroom dorm and found it very clean.

The hostel is clean, the staff is super friendly! Terrace plus bar is amazing to socialize with people , we highly recommend it . thank you guys

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The location is great, the rooms and bathrooms are nice, the staff is awesome The breakfast and dinner were great, roof terrace is amazing. Overall I would suggest this hostel for anybody anytime .

I planned on staying in Essaouira for 2 nights but ended up staying in the Atlantic in total for arond 2 weeks as I even came back to say goodbye before I left Morocco. The hostel vibes are great, chill and relaxed. If you open up to the people in the hostel you'll find some good friends to hang out with in each and single one of them. Make sure to try Yassine's dinner and join or listen to Yahya's and Kahrim's music if ou have a chance. Cheers also to Mohammed, thanks to all of you guys

• 4th Jul 2015

This Hostel is one of a kind. The atmosphere is really what you look for as a backpacker. I was suppose to stay 2 days and I finally stayed 5. The facilities are great : wifi works well, showers are clean, beds are comfortable and the cook (Yassine) is the best I have met in Morocco. At night after a nice supper with everybody, there is live music on the terrace (awesome panoramic view of Essaouira). This is the perfect stay to meet people, to have a laugh, to do yoga, to write or just to relax!

• 3rd Jul 2015

great place to hang out. awesome terrace.

« first « Prev 1 2 3