Atlantic Hostel Reviews

Derb Lebbana, 34, Essaouira, Morocco

Great hostel in the heart of the medina with excellent evening meals on the best terrace in Essaouira. Thanks guys

Had a fantastic time at Atlantic Hostel. The rooftop terrace is a great place to hangout and meet fellow travellers and enjoy some live music. All staff are very welcoming and friendly and make sure you have everything you need. Highly recommend! Thanks for the hospitality Atlantic Hostel!

Great place with amazing views. Friendly staff and generally a great place to be while in essaouria, you could easily loose a week here. Make sure Mohammed gives you a tour of the roof!

• 26th Sep 2015

Great staff and roof terrace. Very easy to socialise and meet people. Good value meals and breakfasts. Bit of a party place, don't sleep on the upper floor if you want to get a proper rest. They allowed a ongoing party till 3:30 am, which in my opinion is a bit too much, given the place is not soundproof at all. The private rooms are little more than sheds, not the best value for money.

I had such a good time at Atlantic hostel! The staff are all super friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere on the rooftop is great. I would deffinetly recommend it!

Absolutely loved my stay here! Such a cool chill out vibe and all of the staff are just amazing. Would recommend 10000000%. The rooms are nice and cozy, the bathrooms are okay, but what makes this hostel is their rooftop terrace - prepare to get stuck up there for a few days! Also have dinner there - Yassin makes such amazing food!

Ok hostel but one tiny fridge in such a hot country with loads of beds..., impossible to refresh drinks.

Arguably one of the top hostels I've been to in 20 countries. The staff always is welcoming and interacting with guests whether it's through conversation, cooking meals or playing music. The key things: 1. Easily the best hostel roof in the city, and the ambiance is always chill. You get a view of the city & multiple conversations with other travellers. 2. It's right next to the Medina, so everything is close. 3. 15 mins walk to beach. 4. Group breakfast & dinner offered each day.

Great hostel with an even better staff. The location is central and easy to find in the medina. The terrace is the best place to hang out especially with the roof top bar. Catch some waves while you're here, the staff can organize everything you need. While you're staying here make sure you try the hostel dinners made each night, the home style food is amazing. Recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a bed in Essaouira.

In total the best hostel I stayed at during my 3 weeks in morocco. The staff is really friendly, the atmosphere is great. Dinner is amazing. The beds could be a little cleaner, but I would definitely stay there again! I had a great time.

Breakfast and dinners were great and nice rooftop terrace. The surf trip organised through the hostel was a highlight, and we also arranged a desert tour, with free transfers to the reciprocal hostel in Marrakech. Mohammed and Yassine are great hosts!

Good vibes; dank couscous. 👌

100 leklawis! Awesome staff, very welcoming, good facilities, leklawi, beautiful rooftop terrace, great hang out spot, 24/7 bar, leklawi, best breakfast, delicious dinner, live music, leklawi, perfect location, beautiful views, traditional riad, leklawi!

• 11th Sep 2015

Very nice hostel, chilled terrace with a great atmosphere. The dinners cooked in the evening are incredible and all the staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend it to anyone in essouira!

Great hostel, great atmosphere and it has one of the best rooftops in Essoaouira but if your looking for a super comfortable or cushy place this may not be for you.

Staff were super friendly and the terrace was unreal, which nearly outweighed the fact that the rooms were damp, sheets dirty and there was no soap in any of the bathrooms. Still, good value for money and the food is well worth it.

Staff are very friendly, and there's a very sociable atmosphere on the roof terrace

We enjoyed our stay and I can recommend the hostel. Its right in the médina, the staff is friendly and plays some live music in the evening, its cheap and has a very nice terrasse on the roof with music and a small bar. There was a small kitchen for everyone to use but it was tiny (1qm) and had barely nothing to prepare a meal. Anyway they let us chop some stuff in their kitchen but it was not what we expected when we read they have a kitchen. Instead they cooked for everyone for 60DH.

Great hostel, amazing staff. They have the best roof terrace out of all places we've stayed in Morocco and the bar (!). we spent more time there than in the city and met loads of great people. The atmosphere is chill and everyone is super helpful. Spent our nights listening to the music on the roof terrace. Jaja is amazing drumplayer. It is worth staying there just to hear and see him play drums! Amazing hostel!

I booked a 6 person mixed dorm, when I was shown to my room, it turned out to be an 18 bed dorm. Upon enquiring, I was re-shown to the 'correct' room which was a 10 person room! Apparently there weren't any 6 person dorms! Most staff were friendly and helpful. The terrace was great, had lots of fun up there but never got my change from ordering a drink.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4