Atlantic Hostel Reviews

Derb Lebbana, 34, Essaouira, Morocco

When i arrived at this hostel they told me "welcome to your home" and over the next few days this proved true. The hostel was definitely one of the reasons why I stayed in Essaouira longer than intended. The staff were incredibly helpful and social with the guests, hanging out with us late into the evenings, and playing music for us. The roof terrace was a great place to meet new people, and was full every evening, making this a perfect place to stay as a solo traveler-I will definitely be back.

Great hostel in an amazing location. I loved my time here and was seriously sad to leave!!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

A hostel with a very familiar athmosphere. The staff is so helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean. Nice relaxed terrace with a beautiful view - its one of the highest buildings in essaouira. so i can highly recommend you to visit the nicest hostel in essaouira.

• 5th Sep 2014