Atlantic Point Backpackers Reviews

2 Cavalcade rd, GreenPoint, Cape Town, South Africa

The team at Atlantic Point deserve every excellent review they get. This is one of, if not the best hostel I've stayed in. I've met so many cool and interesting people, which really helped make my trip to Cape Town what it was. I couldn't recommend staying there enough. Tom

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff really make this hostel. Joste, Hannah and Lakshmi are super informational and are always game to have a good time. I am going to miss this place dearly. See you next year !

• 25th Jan 2016

Super chill place in Cape Town. The staff is super friendly and informative. There are tons of activities organized by the hostel going on so people get to know each other quite easily.

I had a wonderful stay at the hostel and would book it again anytime. Staff was very friendly and everything was very well organized!

• 10th Jan 2016

Excellet hostel. Everybody pay attention when you need something. Hostel is clean and organized. Near of everything. When I go back I will stay in this hostel again.

Had a really enjoyable 6 night stay in the 6 bed dorm - our room was excellent and crucially had air con. I can't find anything negative to say about the hostel - the staff were very friendly, it felt really secure and the atmopshere made it easy to meet fellow travellers

Only stayed there for one night but was really impressed. The staff was very helpful. Would recommoned based on my experience.

Breakfast options could be varied a little more

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Egypt

Amazing Hostel with very comfortable, nice double rooms. Very cool architecture with rooftop terrace. Perfect location for Cape Town :)

• 19th Dec 2015

I very much enjoyed my stay here. It's an excellent hostel, with friendly staff and close to good food. I particularly appreciated that they strictly enforced the 10:30pm (11pm on weekends) quiet rule.

Really nice and clean hostel. Great place for any information you need for the cape town area. They really do the extra mile for you to make sûre you are a happy customer. Stayed there twice. 4 days and 1 day. Nothing to say négative about the place. You will certainly have a good time.

staff, good location, wish they will improve the Internet ...

Great place to stay, super friendly and helpful staff, only drawback was the Internet, please improve speed for the future 😊

Great location, great staff and felt very safe. the breakfast options are good too! :)

• 5th Dec 2015

Great hostel but a little pricey. Love the weekly activities.

Excellent. Location, staff, cleanliness, security.

We stayed in a double ensuite room and it was very upscale and luxurious compared to any of the other hostels we stayed ar in South Africa. There is WiFi in fhe room and towels are changed every day. The location is good with easy access to the Waterfront and within walking distance of downtown. The kitchen facilities are good and much larger than most hostels with lots of space to storage space. We would definitely use this hostel if we returned to Cape Town.

Incredible hostel. Incredible vibe. Friendliest staff. Honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed at.

2nd stay here at AP, still great on everything, 15 mins walk to waterfront. helpful staff.

Stayed here twice. I booked at another hostel a block away, but it was gross, so I walked here and they got me in. The rooms are big, comfy beds, staff is so helpful. Everything is clean. Lockers for your stuff. They can transfer you to the airport for a small fee. Great area. Happy hour in their pub is a great way to meet people. Will be back

« first « Prev 1 2 3