Atlantic Point Backpackers Reviews

2 Cavalcade rd, GreenPoint, Cape Town, South Africa

Very good bar, parties and staff! It's a very friendly environment, and very well maintained facilities.

All of the staff are very friendly and excited to get everyone in the hostel to experience Cape Town as much as possible. I would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel, great staff and awesome people :)

• 23rd Aug 2014

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great. I had an amazing time and met so many great people that were also traveling alone! I stayed in an all girls dorm room, felt very safe and comfortable, and met some really great people! We went out together, made dinner together, and made friends with other groups staying in co-ed dorms. Couldn't have asked for a better location, environment, and staff to make my time in Cape Town awesome.

Absolutely loved my stay here. Will definitely be back next time I'm in Cape Town. Great hostel, great location, lovely friendly staff and just an all round awesome place to stay. Definitely didn't want to leave!

• 3rd Aug 2014