Atlantic Point Backpackers Reviews

2 Cavalcade rd, GreenPoint, Cape Town, South Africa

This is my favorite hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff are very friendly, and the three stories make it easy for everyone to either socialize, have down time, or connect over a home-cooked meal. Thanks for everything, especially for making us feel at home away from home.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Great staff, free breakfasts, good location, and they always have events going on. Absolute bang for the buck. I would highly recommend to anyone staying in Cape Town!

Atlantic Point is one of the best hostels where I've been so far - very enthusiastic and welcoming staff, nice atmosphere and clean rooms. A big plus also for the tours which they organize! Thanks for the stay and the amazing time that we had there.

Hi, Thanks for the feedback! We're really happy you enjoyed your stay! We try to incorporate our guests as much as we can and show them the city the way locals do, taking tours to the best spots on the best days. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Best wishes, The AP Staff

hardly ever had such a nice hostel experience; community, Integration of all, good time together, just fun

• 1st May 2015