Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

really enjoyed my stay here. wifi was hit and miss sometimes but pretty good hostel I reckon

I have been to more than 25 hostels in europe and I never found such an unpleasant and unprofessional woman from the staff in the morning. I felt very unconfortable with her turning the conversation in a personal way saying things like if I felt better than her. She charged us money as she said even if it would have been 5 minutes after the stipulated check out time". very dissapointed with that, but the guy from the staff was great and the hostel was cool. Just be aware of what I said.

• 6th May 2015
  • Spain

Wasn't the worst place.

Our room was clean and modern - each bed had its own shelf, outlet, and light - with a very nice view out over the orchard behind the hostel. Bathroom was clean and functional. Location was great, a short walk from the main square and close to nearby restaurants. The hostel was generally quiet, but very thin walls meant we could often hear everything our neighbors were saying in the next room. Floors quite creaky. Did not use the kitchen or common areas. Would definitely stay here again

It was one of the greatest hostel where I ever been. The staff is very friendly and polite. Walking takes no more than 15 min to the Old Town. I promise you will have briliant roommates during your staying here. When I will come back to Krakow, I compulsory stay here one more time. It something like "must stay". LOL

They were doing construction when we arrived which was annoying and somewhat disruptive. WiFi was NOT reliable in any way.

• 23rd Mar 2015

the stairs are dark.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Try to add few more bathrooms (or atleast mark, where else we can use them).

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Pakistan

Staff is awesome, everything in the hostel is perfect, clean, secure & the location is just a few block from the old town and the judish neighborhood. Special thanks to: Kasia: she have to clean the hostel & is a nice person. Maria: who is an incredible person that is workig in the reception... really I dont now how she can do it in those hard nights with all kind of situations that happen in that time, I was in one of those and she knew how to deal with me, sorry & thanks! Thanks ATLANTIS!

Amazing hostel! Very clean place, safe as well. It's location is just perfect: five minutes from the Jewish Quarter, ten from the Old City Centre and about five from the Castle. Staff was unbelievable helpful with great restaurant tips and information on the trips around Kraków. Definitely recommended!!

Great location, just next to Kazmiarz and Wawel castle - that's definitely the best thing about it. Clean and good facilities. There was construction being done in the building and it started quite early (when some young people would be sleeping I guess - I didn't bother us in this instance but could've been a headache on another day.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Iceland

Everything was nice in this hostel. Rooms are very clean and modern rooms , Location is perfect , 2 minutes to Jewish quarter. It worths your money if you stay here , I strongly recommend.

This is a fantastic place to stay and will be booking here again when next visiting Poland

• 22nd Jan 2015

I really enjoyed my stay there. Great hostel. I would definitely recommend it.The only problem was that in my room, on the 2 floor, the wifi was very weak. Sometimes it didnt work.

• 21st Jan 2015

The building is a litlle bit strang, but the hostel is very nice, cosy and clean. Everything is new and beautiful. I definelly recommend! But a breakfast could became everything perfect.

It was good staying at Atlantis but the wifi could not connect in the rooms. Don't put your junk food in the fridge someone will take it.

It's super under construction. The rooms aren't the best. Passable if necessary, but you can definitely do better.

Good location. Friendly staff. Room and toilet were clean. Comfy bed but not the pillow. Fully equip kitchen. Wifi did not work in my room.

Nice place, comfortable beds, bathrooms were decent.

Located in walking distance to the centre and to the castle. The guys from the reception were very nice; we got a good tip for cheap parking. There is a pleasant kitchen / common area with complimenary coffee, milk, and cereals. The only thing I missed was the reading light by the bed - otherwise, an excellent hostel and a great value for money.