Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've been in.. Such good value for money, very clean and the staff always happy to help!

• 14th Nov 2014

The hostel is located right between the old town and the Jewish quarter! The street doesn't seem really safe or beautiful but we had no problems at all! The rooms are really good and super clean. I'd definitely recommend it!

• 14th Nov 2014

The staff were very kind and nice! They were very helpful every time I needed something. Hostel is near Wawel Castle and Jewish Quarters. The Old Town is just 15minutes away by walking. I enjoyed staying here. It'd be great if the lights on the corridor would always be on, instead of switching off automatically... Can be quite creepy at night :( Apart from this, everything else was perfect!

I arrived on 11/11 late evening, there was a girl staff with bad attitude. She asked for my passport, I might hand it to her 15s later and she already repeated "I need your passport now!" in bad tone. Also she charged me 2 zl more than the price showed on the website. She said it's for city tax. I have been traveling around Poland and never heard about it. Also not enough hot water in the shower room, I couldn't wash my hair bcoz it was too cold. I was staying at 3rd floor, no lift. Think twice.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Atlantis it is the worst hostel I have been. The night recepcionist was very rude and unpolite. The wifi didn't work. I couldn't sleep because there was a party until 6 am in the kitchen. I defenitely NO recommend this hostel.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Chile

Very good price for the quality you get. It's situated between the Jewish centre and the city centre which makes it a good location. The room, bathroom and common areas were super clean. Staff was helpful

Good hostel in a lovely neighbourhood. Close to everything: bars, cafes, and markets all down the street, but still quiet enough at night to sleep well. Short walk to Old Town square, and a nice walk it is. Bit of a younger crowd from what I saw, so the hostel itself was a little loud at times. Best for groups and young travellers. Wifi worked pretty well at all times. Everything was clean. Overall a good stay.

Love that they provide big in room lockers with locks! Nice kitchen and always free coffee and tea. It is also nice that it is in between the Jewish quarter, castle, and old town, easy to walk to all places, spacious rooms. Clean.

This hostel is cheap and in an excellent location, within walking distance of the old town and Jewish quarter, Wawel castle, the train/bus station etc. They also could book and organise tours to Auschwitz and to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, which are both definitely worth doing. The interior of the hostel looks quite old and run down, but this is not the case for the rooms, though they are slightly dated. Our only problem, which was a small one, was that the wifi was a bit dodgy at times.

I wasn't sure what to expect for a little over 5 pound a night, but upon spending four nights in this hostel, it was absolutely fantastic. One of the better hostels I've stayed in and as a solo traveller, having such a nice place to hang out in of the night time (and making some good friends with other travellers staying at the same hostel) really made my holiday the best it could be. Thanks guys!

• 27th Oct 2014

A great place to stay with your friends in Krakow. It's well located, close to tram stops. The staff is very nice and is there to help you. The rooms are very cozy. Atlantis Hostel is absolutely a great place to stay in Krakow.

When I came it was perfect, quick check in, great location and good quiet room. I truly recommend this hostel.

Great value for your money. Full kitchen and pretty good common space. about 15 min walk from the old town and main market square but at night - explore the area close to the hostel. great bars and great places to grab some food.

Perfect! Easy to find!

• 11th Oct 2014

I'm was a nice hostel. Only downside was there were a lot of stairs.

The stuff were kind and helpful, wifi access in the rooms, nice kitchen and facilities. Thank you for nice moments :)

We liked this hostel, it is located between the old town and the jewish quarter so major sights are very walkable. The only negative thing I can say is that my bed in our four bed dorm was very uncomfortable but we changed rooms after our first night and in there the bed was fine.

the wifi didn't work in the rooms and the hostel was not so easy to find as the directions were quite misleading.

First, I stayed at an 8-bedroom and for 8 people there was only one bathroom. The bathroom and shower were together... So although I had to terribly go to the loo, I had to wait over 30 mins. Next, they sent all the people who were staying and email to 'welcome' us. They didn't use a bcc so I could see everyone who they sent the email to and everyone could see my email. My private information was shared with over 50 random people.... I am really, really unhappy about that.

• 4th Oct 2014

We are really sorry about the welcome email, we always use a bcc, reception must have sent a message in a hurry, that's a huge mistake. We totally understand your complaint. About the bathrooms-there are also shared bathrooms in different part of the hostel, i.e.the common room, so you can always use one of those. Cheers, Agnieszka.

Great hostel, good localization, I met nice people there! It's all very clean and the staff are very attentive.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4