Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

very good I would recommend this Hostel

Very nice hostel, with a social atmosphere and helpful staff! The only minus was the kitchen, which was quite dirty, but overall the hostel was more than worth the money.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great location. Some staff were super, others were a bit grumpy. Spacious rooms (stayed in a 6

Great place to meet new people, good location, everything very clean and neat, go go go!

Make sure to ask for access to the bathroom with many showers and toilets. We were in a room that shared just one toilet/shower with another room, and that got a bit messy.

Decent hostel given the price. Stayed here with a friend which made it alright, it doesn't have a good atmosphere for meeting other travellers so I wouldn't recommend it for that. There was a huge group of teenagers staying there who were quite loud and annoying. I've definitely stayed in cleaner places before but for how cheap it was it wasn't too bad. The room was quite damp and musty, however there was ample bathroom space.

Very comfortable stay although bathroom facilities were poor in comparison to other hostels - only 2 showers and 1 toilet for the floor.

Stayed at Atlantis Hostel with 3 friends for 4 nights and all of us thought it was absolutely brilliant. Room was clean and modern and shared bathrooms as clean as can be expected! Also, free tea and coffee in the common room! The best thing about it though was the location. Situated in between the old town and the Jewish quarter it is in the perfect location for both tourist attractions and Krakow's amazing bars.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Great hostel! 100% from me.

The location of the hostel is good and the hostel is clean that's it. Otherwise I found nothing special to stay there. I didn't like the fact that they woke me up in the morning to said to me that i have 20 minute to change the room because there were a group of people who is coming. So I had to package everthing to live the room.

The hostel is very dirty. When I opened my locker, it was filled with ants.

I really liked the location of Atlantis Hostel. Location is the most importamt thing for me. It is only 10 minutes from old town. The staffs were very kind. If you go to kitchen you can meet a lot of people in 10 minutes. you travel alone and stay in this Hostel because if you go to kitchen, be sure that you will meet many people and go outside and have fun !!!

Great atmosphere, loads of young people all chilling out together.

Great hostel, accommodating staff, and great common room/kitchen area- very clean!

Extremly good value for money. Quite livley hostel but the doorms were quiet and the people really easy going and friendly. The hostel is about 15 minutes walk from the main station but situated in a good area close to restaurants and bars. Really enjoyed Atlantis Hostel and it made our otherwise great Krakow stay even easier and more pleasent. Oh, and helpfull and great staff!

Overall i had a very good stay at Atlantis. Staff were helpful and place was very clean. Room was comfortable. Fridge in the kitchen is tiny for a hostel. There is not much room to chill 4 bottles of local beers i bought.

Everything was perfect, which made this a new favorite hostel! Rooms cleaned often, shower was fantastic, staff so helpful with restaurant recs and help with bus. Location was wonderful--right across the street from the Jewish culture, so easy walk to restaurants and bars. Our quiet room looked out onto a beautiful orchard.

Really nice hostel with good location and newly renovated rooms. Strongly recommend.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Our group of four stayed in this hostel for two nights. Our room appeared to be clean, it also looked like it had been newly rennovated. However there was some noise from the main street which would be my only criticism . The bathrooms appeared to be clean. Towels were supplied. Location was great about a 8-10 min walk to the main sqaure. The staff were very helpful when asking for directions and booking taxis. Overall a very great hostel.

Exactly what you want from a hostel, cheap & cheerful! Has the facilities and security of a brilliant hostel and the staff were really helpful. Ideal for bagpackers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3