Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Great value for your money. Full kitchen and pretty good common space. about 15 min walk from the old town and main market square but at night - explore the area close to the hostel. great bars and great places to grab some food.

Perfect! Easy to find!

• 11th Oct 2014

I'm was a nice hostel. Only downside was there were a lot of stairs.

The stuff were kind and helpful, wifi access in the rooms, nice kitchen and facilities. Thank you for nice moments :)

We liked this hostel, it is located between the old town and the jewish quarter so major sights are very walkable. The only negative thing I can say is that my bed in our four bed dorm was very uncomfortable but we changed rooms after our first night and in there the bed was fine.

the wifi didn't work in the rooms and the hostel was not so easy to find as the directions were quite misleading.

First, I stayed at an 8-bedroom and for 8 people there was only one bathroom. The bathroom and shower were together... So although I had to terribly go to the loo, I had to wait over 30 mins. Next, they sent all the people who were staying and email to 'welcome' us. They didn't use a bcc so I could see everyone who they sent the email to and everyone could see my email. My private information was shared with over 50 random people.... I am really, really unhappy about that.

• 4th Oct 2014

We are really sorry about the welcome email, we always use a bcc, reception must have sent a message in a hurry, that's a huge mistake. We totally understand your complaint. About the bathrooms-there are also shared bathrooms in different part of the hostel, i.e.the common room, so you can always use one of those. Cheers, Agnieszka.

Great hostel, good localization, I met nice people there! It's all very clean and the staff are very attentive.

Location seems good, a bit of a journey from the airport. Walking distance to main city attractions. Front desk girls were very helpful. Didn't see much of a commons area on the main floor. The stairs

Stayed here with two friends and the hostel was excellent. Room and shared bathroom was very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly whenever we asked them questions. The common room was good as well, really liked the comfy couches and free tea/coffee, felt more like home than a hostel. Only complaint would be that the wireless was very poor especially in the common room. Only a small thing and didn't take away from the overall experience. I would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Sep 2014

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Super well located: about 15 minutes walking to the old town, and 5 min walking to the jewish quarter, where the night-life is most interesting. The rooms are good, with a bathroom inside (most of them, at least). The staff is very friendly and helpfull. They have a very good computer room for all the guests, and the kitchen and living room is great: super nice atmosphere. Some of the best hostel I've ever been.

Good little hostel with very helpful staff! My only complaint would be the cooking facilities are too small... Only 4 gas rings for everyone. The location is great you can walk everywhere. Bathrooms always clean.

Me and a friend stayed in a 8 bed dorm and were shocked by the size, quality and decor of the room. I have stayed in a lot of hostels and Atlantis has to be the best value for money. Fantastic common area, where we met some amazing people and super friendly staff who will help you any enquiry! Also location is great!! We loved it and will be back. Thanks for the stay Atlantis :-) x

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Pleasure to stay there! Right in the city center near to Kazimierz. Welcoming a heartful stuf

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Awesome hostel, staff very friendly and happy to help. Great value for money and perfect location, would definitely stay again and recommend to friends. We felt very safe here with lockers in the room and the facilities were great. The toilets were clean and well furnished.

Absolutly loved my stay here. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Plenty of showers and toilets- all clean. Had my first calm reastfull night sleep there. If you like sitting together with people, talking and having a good time, this is the place! Great location and loads of cheap eats around the corner in the jewish quarter.

• 12th Sep 2014

10 minutes walk from the City Center, right in the middle of the Jewish Quarter. Staff was very helpful! Place was secure, clean, and inviting. Met a lot of awesome travelers. Highly recommend! I would stay here again!

One of the best hostels I have ever been

staff were great thanks help

Do not judge this hostel by the look of the stairwell when you arrive. They are currently renovating. Nice hostel in Krakow that is about 15 minute walk from the city center and a 5 minute walk from the Jewish quarter. Super cheap hostel with comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Nice common room and kitchen too. Helpful staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4