Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Everything was perfect but we didn't have internet. .

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

The staying in this hostel was perfect! I Think there should be more control to people who rent the room especially in the morning when people are sleeping. So good location, excellent And friendly staff. I really want to recommend.

Stayed in a "deluxe" 6 person dorm room. It was certainly the nicest (shared) bathroom I've ever had in a hostel. I'd definitely suggest paying a little extra for the "deluxe" en suite bathroom access. Very clean and modern, great shower. Rooms were fine. My wifi worked fine, though some other guests claimed it was slow for them. Free tea was a very nice perk. I'd say the location is very good for access to restaurants, but average for access to sights.

Neat room with nice view!

I really liked! Loved the staff, and even one of them spoke portuguese! (that was a must, it caused a very good impression). The facilities are very good and the breakfast was ok, but maybe you guys could put another refrigerator in the kitchen, because the one existent is a little bit small. The stairs+"hall" (not the reception) are a little creepy and dark, but it makes no difference AT ALL 'cuz the rooms are really good and the bathroom is totally private (toilet separated from the shower)!

• 20th Nov 2014

Atlantis Hostel is everything you need for the money you pay (bed sheets, towel, lockers). The distance too the main attractions is quite short even though is not located in the city center.

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've been in.. Such good value for money, very clean and the staff always happy to help!

• 14th Nov 2014

The hostel is located right between the old town and the Jewish quarter! The street doesn't seem really safe or beautiful but we had no problems at all! The rooms are really good and super clean. I'd definitely recommend it!

• 14th Nov 2014

The staff were very kind and nice! They were very helpful every time I needed something. Hostel is near Wawel Castle and Jewish Quarters. The Old Town is just 15minutes away by walking. I enjoyed staying here. It'd be great if the lights on the corridor would always be on, instead of switching off automatically... Can be quite creepy at night :( Apart from this, everything else was perfect!

I arrived on 11/11 late evening, there was a girl staff with bad attitude. She asked for my passport, I might hand it to her 15s later and she already repeated "I need your passport now!" in bad tone. Also she charged me 2 zl more than the price showed on the website. She said it's for city tax. I have been traveling around Poland and never heard about it. Also not enough hot water in the shower room, I couldn't wash my hair bcoz it was too cold. I was staying at 3rd floor, no lift. Think twice.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Atlantis it is the worst hostel I have been. The night recepcionist was very rude and unpolite. The wifi didn't work. I couldn't sleep because there was a party until 6 am in the kitchen. I defenitely NO recommend this hostel.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Chile

Very good price for the quality you get. It's situated between the Jewish centre and the city centre which makes it a good location. The room, bathroom and common areas were super clean. Staff was helpful

Good hostel in a lovely neighbourhood. Close to everything: bars, cafes, and markets all down the street, but still quiet enough at night to sleep well. Short walk to Old Town square, and a nice walk it is. Bit of a younger crowd from what I saw, so the hostel itself was a little loud at times. Best for groups and young travellers. Wifi worked pretty well at all times. Everything was clean. Overall a good stay.

Love that they provide big in room lockers with locks! Nice kitchen and always free coffee and tea. It is also nice that it is in between the Jewish quarter, castle, and old town, easy to walk to all places, spacious rooms. Clean.

This hostel is cheap and in an excellent location, within walking distance of the old town and Jewish quarter, Wawel castle, the train/bus station etc. They also could book and organise tours to Auschwitz and to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, which are both definitely worth doing. The interior of the hostel looks quite old and run down, but this is not the case for the rooms, though they are slightly dated. Our only problem, which was a small one, was that the wifi was a bit dodgy at times.

I wasn't sure what to expect for a little over 5 pound a night, but upon spending four nights in this hostel, it was absolutely fantastic. One of the better hostels I've stayed in and as a solo traveller, having such a nice place to hang out in of the night time (and making some good friends with other travellers staying at the same hostel) really made my holiday the best it could be. Thanks guys!

• 27th Oct 2014

A great place to stay with your friends in Krakow. It's well located, close to tram stops. The staff is very nice and is there to help you. The rooms are very cozy. Atlantis Hostel is absolutely a great place to stay in Krakow.

When I came it was perfect, quick check in, great location and good quiet room. I truly recommend this hostel.

Great value for your money. Full kitchen and pretty good common space. about 15 min walk from the old town and main market square but at night - explore the area close to the hostel. great bars and great places to grab some food.

Perfect! Easy to find!