Fabulous 1,714 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,714 Total Reviews
Atlantis Hostel Located at ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-039 ul. Dietla 58, 31-039
86% 1714
50.0540941 19.9429535
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Great location, very helpful staff, noisy but comfortable beds

19th Aug 2016

Great location and helpful staff. Rooms were clean.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Solid hostel

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016
6.6

The location for this hostel is very good. It is about a 10-15 minute was to the old town square. The cooking facilities are adequate. However, around 6pm it absolutely rammed and you feel pressured to make your food fast. The wifi is absolutely tragic and may aswell not even be there. The breakfast was a massive disappointment and the bunk beds felt like they could collapse at any point. The security lockers are very big and the shower facilities are ok.

12th Aug 2016

Good staff. Hostel had all the basics. Large place with a corporate feel. Atmosphere very mediocre/inpersonal as a result. Near Jewish district but not any larger supermarkets or produce markets.

10th Aug 2016
7.1

Very low key. It's basically like staying in a hotel but it's a hostel, so you sleep with others. Very little atmosphere. Some of my roommates were friendly but others just minded there own business. The common area was not really a place where people gathered. The facilities were clean. I didn't get a warm welcome when I arrived. I wanted to see the room before I paid and the receptionist reacted with frustration.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

The room we booked months in advance wasn't available when we arrived and nobody had thought to email us before our arrival to let us know which meant we didn't have any other choice than to accept the room they offered. Which also wasn't offered at a reduced price but offered free breakfast instead, seeing as it wasn't our fault both would have been a nice apology! Other than that the room was really comfy and clean, the staff were welcoming and helpful and the location was really great!!

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
8.0

Great hostel! Best security I've seen yet, massive lockers, tons of CCTV, and keypad-locks for each floor. Fast wifi and friendly enough staff. The reason I've removed a few points is because they messed up my booking and gave me a 6-bed yet charged me for a 4-bed and said it 'wasn't easy' to refund me, instead offering free breakfast which was of no use to me...Also some old stains on one of our sheets, and no fan made the room a bit hot. Other than that, a great hostel that I'd recommend.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Fantastic all-round hostel! Great facilities, super clean, big and spacious. Lovely rooms, great lockers and security, great bar and kitchen and common room and computer room, great atmosphere. Couldn't really fault it!

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Located conveniently just 15 minutes walk to the Old Town, with the Kazimierz District across the world. Staff were helpful, facilities were clean, beds came equipped with individual locker, lamp and plugpoints. The hostel had secure pincodes for every entryway, I felt very safe. Kitchen offered free coffee and tea, perfect to coming back to after a long day out. Hostel also organizes Auschwitz and Salt Mine tours. Overall, a very pleasant and enjoyable stay.