Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Everything was nice in this hostel. Rooms are very clean and modern rooms , Location is perfect , 2 minutes to Jewish quarter. It worths your money if you stay here , I strongly recommend.

I really enjoyed my stay there. Great hostel. I would definitely recommend it.The only problem was that in my room, on the 2 floor, the wifi was very weak. Sometimes it didnt work.

• 21st Jan 2015

The building is a litlle bit strang, but the hostel is very nice, cosy and clean. Everything is new and beautiful. I definelly recommend! But a breakfast could became everything perfect.

It was good staying at Atlantis but the wifi could not connect in the rooms. Don't put your junk food in the fridge someone will take it.

It's super under construction. The rooms aren't the best. Passable if necessary, but you can definitely do better.

Good location. Friendly staff. Room and toilet were clean. Comfy bed but not the pillow. Fully equip kitchen. Wifi did not work in my room.

Nice place, comfortable beds, bathrooms were decent.

Located in walking distance to the centre and to the castle. The guys from the reception were very nice; we got a good tip for cheap parking. There is a pleasant kitchen / common area with complimenary coffee, milk, and cereals. The only thing I missed was the reading light by the bed - otherwise, an excellent hostel and a great value for money.

we booked a room for two and it was very big, everithing very clean, we had towels, a beautiful view from our window. We didn't use the kitchen but it has everything, plates, cuttlery, pots, stove.

Great location right by the Jewish quarter, friendly staff and really cheap rooms, but weird vibe. The rooms are on different floors in a dark building and there is no atmosphere. The common area is out of the way to get to, so there isn't a social atmosphere. Good for a one night stay if you're coming in late

Excellent hostel. Awesome price, amazing atmosphere - there is whole floor of common rooms, where you can cook, chill on balcony, or sofa.. Walls are covered with guests greetings and names and thoughts from all over the world. You can even eat cereals for breakfast, and make yourself a coffe or tee! Really, really nice. Rooms are nice, we have had a view of Krakow's Castle. Bathrooms clean. Sheets OK. Staff reallyyy nice. We could hang out in common rooms even after we booked-out. Lockers also

A good place to stay in Krakow. Everything within easy walking distance around the 'Old Town'.

Everything was perfect but we didn't have internet. .

The staying in this hostel was perfect! I Think there should be more control to people who rent the room especially in the morning when people are sleeping. So good location, excellent And friendly staff. I really want to recommend.

Stayed in a "deluxe" 6 person dorm room. It was certainly the nicest (shared) bathroom I've ever had in a hostel. I'd definitely suggest paying a little extra for the "deluxe" en suite bathroom access. Very clean and modern, great shower. Rooms were fine. My wifi worked fine, though some other guests claimed it was slow for them. Free tea was a very nice perk. I'd say the location is very good for access to restaurants, but average for access to sights.

Neat room with nice view!

I really liked! Loved the staff, and even one of them spoke portuguese! (that was a must, it caused a very good impression). The facilities are very good and the breakfast was ok, but maybe you guys could put another refrigerator in the kitchen, because the one existent is a little bit small. The stairs+"hall" (not the reception) are a little creepy and dark, but it makes no difference AT ALL 'cuz the rooms are really good and the bathroom is totally private (toilet separated from the shower)!

Atlantis Hostel is everything you need for the money you pay (bed sheets, towel, lockers). The distance too the main attractions is quite short even though is not located in the city center.

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've been in.. Such good value for money, very clean and the staff always happy to help!

• 14th Nov 2014

The hostel is located right between the old town and the Jewish quarter! The street doesn't seem really safe or beautiful but we had no problems at all! The rooms are really good and super clean. I'd definitely recommend it!

• 14th Nov 2014