Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Stayed at Atlantis Hostel with 3 friends for 4 nights and all of us thought it was absolutely brilliant. Room was clean and modern and shared bathrooms as clean as can be expected! Also, free tea and coffee in the common room! The best thing about it though was the location. Situated in between the old town and the Jewish quarter it is in the perfect location for both tourist attractions and Krakow's amazing bars.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Great hostel! 100% from me.

I really liked the location of Atlantis Hostel. Location is the most importamt thing for me. It is only 10 minutes from old town. The staffs were very kind. If you go to kitchen you can meet a lot of people in 10 minutes. you travel alone and stay in this Hostel because if you go to kitchen, be sure that you will meet many people and go outside and have fun !!!

Great atmosphere, loads of young people all chilling out together.

Great hostel, accommodating staff, and great common room/kitchen area- very clean!

Overall i had a very good stay at Atlantis. Staff were helpful and place was very clean. Room was comfortable. Fridge in the kitchen is tiny for a hostel. There is not much room to chill 4 bottles of local beers i bought.

Everything was perfect, which made this a new favorite hostel! Rooms cleaned often, shower was fantastic, staff so helpful with restaurant recs and help with bus. Location was wonderful--right across the street from the Jewish culture, so easy walk to restaurants and bars. Our quiet room looked out onto a beautiful orchard.

Really nice hostel with good location and newly renovated rooms. Strongly recommend.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Our group of four stayed in this hostel for two nights. Our room appeared to be clean, it also looked like it had been newly rennovated. However there was some noise from the main street which would be my only criticism . The bathrooms appeared to be clean. Towels were supplied. Location was great about a 8-10 min walk to the main sqaure. The staff were very helpful when asking for directions and booking taxis. Overall a very great hostel.

Exactly what you want from a hostel, cheap & cheerful! Has the facilities and security of a brilliant hostel and the staff were really helpful. Ideal for bagpackers!

You get what you pay for

I was so taken aback at how Atlantis Hostel was such good value for what I paid. It was clean and safe, the staff at the reception were very friendly and glad to help out.

• 17th Jun 2014

I stay only one night, but rooms were big, and price was excellent. I really liked also that breakfast which included. Common room was nice also.. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Very welcoming and friendly. Also attracts a very good group of people. Met a lot of very nice people here! I would definitely stay here again.

• 12th Jun 2014

It is one of the best hostel whch i saw during my long traveling way. Rooms are nice, Stuff is always trying to help. Location is also good, just 10 minutes by walk until old town. Highly recommend this hostel in Krakow.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Good stay no complaints

The only thing i didnt like was that i had to change the room due to the renovation work

excellent hostel, very clean, is in the center between the attractions in the city, the staff was very helpful when I asked about some information.

• 24th May 2014

I loved my stay - the rooms were big, clean and very nicely designed. It was a pleasure. :)

• 17th May 2014
  • Poland

Depending on what room situation you end up in you can't do much better in terms of hostels. My second night I had an amazing 8-bed room with a great view all to myself. My last night I got moved to a fully packed roomed with a gross bathroom and no hot water, and my roommates started smoking weed in the room. Any way you look at it though, this hostel was one of the cheapest in Europe and maybe one of the nicest!

• 17th May 2014