Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Exactly what you want from a hostel, cheap & cheerful! Has the facilities and security of a brilliant hostel and the staff were really helpful. Ideal for bagpackers!

You get what you pay for

I was so taken aback at how Atlantis Hostel was such good value for what I paid. It was clean and safe, the staff at the reception were very friendly and glad to help out.

• 17th Jun 2014

I stay only one night, but rooms were big, and price was excellent. I really liked also that breakfast which included. Common room was nice also.. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Very welcoming and friendly. Also attracts a very good group of people. Met a lot of very nice people here! I would definitely stay here again.

• 12th Jun 2014

It is one of the best hostel whch i saw during my long traveling way. Rooms are nice, Stuff is always trying to help. Location is also good, just 10 minutes by walk until old town. Highly recommend this hostel in Krakow.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Good stay no complaints

The only thing i didnt like was that i had to change the room due to the renovation work

excellent hostel, very clean, is in the center between the attractions in the city, the staff was very helpful when I asked about some information.

• 24th May 2014

I loved my stay - the rooms were big, clean and very nicely designed. It was a pleasure. :)

• 17th May 2014
  • Poland

Depending on what room situation you end up in you can't do much better in terms of hostels. My second night I had an amazing 8-bed room with a great view all to myself. My last night I got moved to a fully packed roomed with a gross bathroom and no hot water, and my roommates started smoking weed in the room. Any way you look at it though, this hostel was one of the cheapest in Europe and maybe one of the nicest!

• 17th May 2014

Due to maintenance, the hostel shifted us to another hostel. The communication was at all times excellent and the hostel we stayed was excellent.

My booking had been confirmef, but still I had to change room during my four night stay. Kind of spoiled one morning for having to pack and wait etc. There is supposed to be a kitchen, and a common room available, but for one evening they were reserved for a very loud and drunken party of 75 students. Kind of spoiled that evening, after having spent a long and rainy day in Auschwitz.

• 13th May 2014
  • Finland

Thank you for the review. I am really sorry that you had to move, sometimes it’s just necessary. About the common room & kitchen – everyone can use it, we do not actually reserve it, all our guests have equal rights about that. I hope it was not so bad overall. Take care!

I'd recommend the place for sure. The price is great. Great location -though a noisy street. I was in a 10 bed dorm my first 2 nights but slept well. I had to switch when I extended my stay and ended up stuck with 4 idiots who came in drunk at dawn and talked loudly for 30 mins, banged things around and even belched loudly before laughing at their own stupidity. One of them proceeded to watch his tablet. I complained the next day and was moved to a better room for no extra cost. Good spot.

Didn't use the kitchen and common room as we went on two day tours, so I can't comment on them but the bathroom facilities are good. We had a private room which was very nice but we thought it was very dusty ( must be from the carpets). Otherwise, good location and staff.

The hostel is nice and located in between old town and the Jewish quarter, so that was good. The staff were okay, friendly enough but I didn't find that they went out of their way to help me. The hostel should encourage more group activities, I didn't meet anyone at the hostel because there were no organized activities or pub crawls or anything. There were a lot of big groups that already knew each other, which made it difficult for a single traveler to meet others. But cheap

nice hostel. good location from the main part of town. would recommend.

The window had to layers, nevertheless the deeper one didin't close and that caused a bit of noise in the room. No elevator, and check in/out at very extrict hours. Check in after 2 pm, and out before 10 am. I found the hostel expensive for what they actually offered. I found more value deals in other places during my stay in Poland.

Thank you for the review. We are during the renovation works, I hope that our windows won’t be an problem anymore. All information about elevator and check-in/check-out hours is on our Hostelworld microsite- we are sorry if you found them inconvenient. We try to meet our guest’s expectations and be flexible, but sometimes it’s just impossible to make an early check-in or late check-out. I hope your whole stay in Poland was better. Take care! Agnieszka

interesting place :) keep going, thanks

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Romania

brand new hostel, super rooms and very clean inside!!!!

• 25th Apr 2014