Atlantis Hostel Reviews

ul. Dietla 58, 31-039, Krakow, Poland

Great location right by the Jewish quarter, friendly staff and really cheap rooms, but weird vibe. The rooms are on different floors in a dark building and there is no atmosphere. The common area is out of the way to get to, so there isn't a social atmosphere. Good for a one night stay if you're coming in late

Excellent hostel. Awesome price, amazing atmosphere - there is whole floor of common rooms, where you can cook, chill on balcony, or sofa.. Walls are covered with guests greetings and names and thoughts from all over the world. You can even eat cereals for breakfast, and make yourself a coffe or tee! Really, really nice. Rooms are nice, we have had a view of Krakow's Castle. Bathrooms clean. Sheets OK. Staff reallyyy nice. We could hang out in common rooms even after we booked-out. Lockers also

A good place to stay in Krakow. Everything within easy walking distance around the 'Old Town'.

Everything was perfect but we didn't have internet. .

The staying in this hostel was perfect! I Think there should be more control to people who rent the room especially in the morning when people are sleeping. So good location, excellent And friendly staff. I really want to recommend.

Stayed in a "deluxe" 6 person dorm room. It was certainly the nicest (shared) bathroom I've ever had in a hostel. I'd definitely suggest paying a little extra for the "deluxe" en suite bathroom access. Very clean and modern, great shower. Rooms were fine. My wifi worked fine, though some other guests claimed it was slow for them. Free tea was a very nice perk. I'd say the location is very good for access to restaurants, but average for access to sights.

1 2 Next » last »